Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC (11170 Views)

2023: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Awujale, Tells Him About His Ambition / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by naijabetlee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
RIVERS state All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, Joe Korka-Waadah, has said Governor Nyesom Wike’s ambition is getting in the way of those running for Senate, Assembly, Reps, who must be regretting drowning with him for joining his petty war to fight anyone who doesn’t align with his overbearing desperation to have his way all the time.

He said Gov Wike must be hallucinating when he perceived the APC as dead and existing only in carcasses in the state.

The Rivers state governor had during Tuesday’s flag-off of a road project in Rumuolumene, Obio-Akpor Local Government Area, written off APC in the state, saying the party’s “soul and strength have departed”, leaving a carcass without electoral support on the coming polls.

Responding to the governor’s comment, Korka-Waadah, Canada based Political Management consultant and prominent diaspora voice of Rivers APC, said Wike has overreached himself in unguarded utterances that have begun to drown him and his political career along with associates.

The APC chieftain said, “It’s preposterous for Wike to make such a statement about a party (APC) he has lobbied for the last couple of months to join or support. A governor who decides not to support Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of his party, PDP, before even thinking about it.

“It’s unfortunate his ambition is getting in the way of a second term for one of the governors and those running for Senate who must be regretting drowning with him for joining his petty war to fight anyone who doesn’t align with his overbearing desperation to have his way all the time.

“That speaks to who he is as a person, ruining the ambition of a handful of his friends. Wike only just realised he has overreached himself. He knows the end has come for PDP in Rivers. He knows his governorship candidate is going nowhere.

“Most of all, he knows the APC with Tonye Cole is the real nemesis that will sweep his PDP out of Government House, Port Harcourt. And having failed to use the courts to stop APC through the backdoor this time around, trying to demean the strength of our great party won’t work one bit. APC is taking Rivers to come May 29.

“Seeing the misfortune that may dig his steps and that of his co-travellers if they choose any other candidate to support, Wike, without admitting it, regrets his decision to pull four other governors from supporting Atiku.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/wike-drowning-his-ambition-impeding-pdp-candidates-in-rivers-apc/amp/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Nijas1553: 6:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by MacDani(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2023
I will only vote for a candidate with pink lips..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by olahero(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Wike Drowning indeed and the rest G5 mugus as well, especially Makinde cheesy

grin Ego go kill the man.

I pray opposition come first in River State, Wike has to be probe, the money he used in financing his wrecked ambition still giving him sleepless night, he did all the projects because he thought he would be using all those projects for campaign by now but God is He who give power.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by cankerworm: 6:03am On Jan 05, 2023
Because Wike is not endorsing Emilokan. They will so know that Rivers is not Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by appishani1(m): 6:04am On Jan 05, 2023
That is the bitter truth.
Wike is only after his own gain, nothing concern him with river people again

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by opalu: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Ogaga87(m): 6:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Remember that man shouting

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

DO YOU LOVE ME

if you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Winters23: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Lionize: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Make we wait see first.
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by DMerciful(m): 6:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Wike put himself into a cul-de-sac!

His only option is to become fully Obidients wrt the presidential elections, that way he can still retain his popularity with the youths

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by tesppidd: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Forget about all his outward display of indifference and braggadocio, Wike is the most confused politician in Nigeria right now....

*Support Tinubu and witness protest from Rivers people.
*Support Obi and waste his support cus Obi would hardly win.
*Support Atiku and disgrace himself after all the grandstanding.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2023
B
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Blizzy9ja: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Story
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by desiredhome: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Ugaboy: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Naija Bet.... Peter Obi sure 5 odd,
5 x 10,000 = 50, 000
5 x 100, 000 = 500, 000
5 x 1, 000, 000 = 5, 000, 000
With any amount, you will surely win...
5 x N = 5(N1 or N2 or ....or Nk)

This is an opportunity for all gamblers to regain their loses.
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by ordainbuzz(m): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Bros come porthacourt come dey talk am
If u no dey fear

1 Like

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by obembet(f): 6:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Obidient don't allow this 5 Odds to waste o.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by southsouthking(m): 6:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Toosure70: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2023
MacDani:
I will only vote for a candidate with pink lips..........
see another dead brain. Pink lips will secure your future bah?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by 4tomandchi: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Tribal: 6:16am On Jan 05, 2023
No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Wike and his political wahala.
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Doyou2019: 6:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Have APC given up their Wike-chase so soon I doubt Emilokan or the national level of the party sanctioned this move the Rivers APC are making.
O ti lo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by engrflames: 6:23am On Jan 05, 2023
It seems Wike miscalculated this time around. His best bet would be to support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by adecz: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Anyone that works towards the
return Of APC this year is an enemy
of the people❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️❎

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Fuckyoumod: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2023
ordainbuzz:
Bros come porthacourt come dey talk am
If u no dey fear
close your mouth.....

Where for port Harcourt?

Has Wike killed lee? Austin? Cole? Abieye?

Leave big talk and face reality.

Wike is drowning.
Politically he is gone for life, even APC will not trust him., No seasoned politician in Nigeria can trust Wike ever again. Tinubu will never make the mistake of working with Wike. That would be suicidal for Tinubu.

Because, he will infuriate APC members and it's over for him in Rivers. Because, APC members would just fold their arms and watch Tinubu and Wike to work it against Peter Obi.

Wike can no longer write election results from his sitting room.

Tinubu must be smart ... Else na 5% vote e go chop for Rivers

4 Likes

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by HardMirror(m): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Toosure70:
see another dead brain. Pink lips will secure your future bah?
stop wasting your time majority of nairalanders are small children. This is a fact. Maybe only 10% is over 25years old most are still in jss 1 to 3. This is a fact.
So, just ignore that idiot

3 Likes

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by wethebest(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2023
I thought apc zombies said he is with dem?

1 Like

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by atobs4real(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2023
No be lie.
Thanks to Baddest Baba Wike
Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by SlavaUkraini: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2023
Wike's deputy is contesting for a Senatorial seat in Rivers State...

That woman will lose that contest,

if Wike continues his grandstanding against Atiku Abubakar and is found to be engaged in anti-party activities...

The PDP National Chairman will be sending his handpicked Election Observers and Officials to Rivers State.

If Wike's rumoured 200,000 foot soldiers work against Atiku Abubakar and the PDP,

The Election Officials from the PDP National Secretariat WILL ALSO WORK AGAINST Wike's preferred candidates...

In the Areas and Contests where Wike's preferred candidates win their election, the election officials from Abuja WILL NOT SIGN the results....

And if they don't sign the results, they cannot be declared winners...

Wike and his Co-travellers will be disgraced and humiliated once again...

He would be made to understand that he is a Very Small Boy that was spoon fed and pampered into Government House and made Governor...

The Handwriting is already on the Wall and the hand that wrote, would manifest shortly unless Wike retrace his steps...

4 Likes

Re: Wike Drowning, His Ambition Impeding PDP Candidates In Rivers — APC by Tunasco4u(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party's Senators-Elect And Reps-Elect Won't Defect — National Chairman / 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks / #whatif: PDP And APC Loss 2019 Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.