Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation (35959 Views)

Saadatu Bello Kirfi Resigns As Commissioner After Father's Removal By Emirate / Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by DanIduh06: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Bello kirfi is the godfather of bauchi.he removed the ex gov and will remove bala

Gov. Bala's problems started when he had issues with Dogara.
Kirfi, Dogara and Ningi were the powers that brought him.

Now that these men have aligned against Bala, he might not come back.

Gov. Darius, replaced him in the PDP PCC (northeast vice chairman).
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
DanIduh06:

Gov. Bala's problems started when he had issues with Dogara.
Kirfi, Dogara and Ningi were the powers that brought him.

Now that these men have aligned against Bala, he might not come back.

Gov. Darius, replaced him in the PDP PCC (northeast vice chairman).

True,his replacement means that he is no more committed to atiku ambition.muazu is another power broker.
It seems your from bauchi.do you think tinubu can win
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

My brother,in an illiterate society like the north where the voters are not enlightened, the governors,imams,political chieftains,emirs etc have a big say na.it is a feudal,centralized society where they revere their leaders.the governor will at least influence 100k voters and it will be very crucial in a tightly contested bauchi.they usually vote who buhari tells them but for now he is quiet

You are right sha!

Just that I was thinking that sometimes the northern talakawas move without waiting for any Imam or political leader to decide for them.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by DanIduh06: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

True,his replacement means that he is no more committed to atiku ambition.muazu is another power broker.
It seems your from bauchi.do you think tinubu can win

Tinubu can't win Bauchi state.
But bauchi people are very loyal to Buhari.

Buhari must publicly come out to campaign for Tinubu otherwise APC won't do well over here.

Atiku is on ground here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
fergie001:

I must have misjudged anyways but Wike has been pro-Tinubu from time.

I watched the Interview you are talking about. He is boxed in anyways.

Good to hear you watched the interview I’m referring to.

Throughout that interview, the Channels TV guys tried to get him to react to things bothering on Tinubu and he always avoided it. That was the day I knew that the two had something going on.

Now, about Wike being boxed, I don’t think.

Even though I’m not expecting it, but the Labour Party offers the best platform for Wike and his men.

He can’t retake control of PDP; the northern guys have outsmarted him. Similarly, going to APC offers him almost nothing as well because Wike cannot be allowed to control anything in APC; he’d have too many strong men to contend with.

But not so with the Labour Party…. The Labour Party is a land waiting to be cultivated. If Wike and his men go to Labour Party, they might likely be allowed to take control of Party leadership since the current national chairman is likely to go to the senate.

Wike might become the leader of the party in the south, just behind Obi, if they win the election. Add that to other appointments and what have you that might come with it.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
DanIduh06:

Tinubu can't win Bauchi state.
But bauchi people are very loyal to Buhari.

Buhari must publicly come out to campaign for Tinubu otherwise APC won't do well over here.

Atiku is on ground here.

How is atiku on ground when he couldn't get 25% ? When buhari was commissioning kolmani,tinubu was there.that is enough campaign
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

You are right sha!

Just that I was thinking that sometimes the northern talakawas move without waiting for any Imam or political leader to decide for them.

They do sha in an enlightened area or when there is no clear cut leader to direct them
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Throughout that interview, the Channels TV guys tried to get him to react to things bothering on Tinubu and he always avoided it. That was the day I knew that the two had something going on.

Even though I’m not expecting it, but the Labour Party offers the best platform for Wike and his men.

He can’t retake control of PDP; the northern guys have outsmarted him. Similarly, going to APC offers him almost nothing as well because Wike cannot be allowed to control anything in APC; he’d have too many strong men to contend with.

But not so with the Labour Party…. The Labour Party is a land waiting to be cultivated. If Wike and his men go to Labour Party, they might likely be allowed to take control of Party leadership since the current national chairman is likely to go to the senate.

Wike might become the leader of the party in the south, just behind Obi, if they win the election. Add that to other appointments and what have you that might come with it.

Once atiku loses,wike will easily take control.everything from wike contesting might be something planned long before...
If tinubu wins,tinubu might still allow wike to remain in pdp just like we had in anambra between pdp and apga or he joins apc and amechi and go joins pdp...

In your calculations,obi might win but in wike calculations,he sees a tinubu win.again,the kind of politics wike plays won't sit well with obi.wike is brutal,controlling,loves money,violent,corruption etc.obi can't tolerate this but tinubu will.obi hardly compromises while tinubu is flexible
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

Magnus has been the middleman.my boss told me that the 2019 apc exclusion was even part of the 2023 deal
I believe everyone knows where Abe's loylties lie.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2023
[s][/s]
Penguin2:

Infact after that there were newspaper reports that misquoted him. His Office even issued a rejoinder that he didn't say that.

He was parrying questions they were asking him unnecessarily.

I believe Atiku knows this and that's why they have been insistent Ayu will not leave especially on the fact that Wike is saying he will produce the next Chairman who should be from the SW. Wike is trying to be clever by half, when the PDP National Chair was zoned to SW, he refused and forced his way to install Secondus.

The reasonable thing to do is LP but his interests cannot be accommodated there. His eyes says it all, that it is APC. Infact, the reason they haven't started the main work is because of some of his colleague Govs, esp Ortom. The APC Guber Candidate is enough headache for him. The "political extermination" of Amaechi even brings him closer to Tinubu than anyone else.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2023
fergie001:

This bauchi situation shows the divisive side of atiku.instead of unifying,he is dividing his party.look at tinubu,he tries to unite warring apc factions while on campaign.you saw how he settled the crs matter, how he pacified keyamo how he begged aggrieved plateau stakeholders.min of niger delta umana umana is making reconciliation moves
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:
Once atiku loses,wike will easily take control.everything from wike contesting might be something planned long before...
Wike has lost control of the PDP. Lose or win, he has lost it.

Ayu is in cruise control. His deal with Atiku is zone National Chairman to me and that's all. If Atiku loses and Wike has a Chair that does his bidding, he will simply still be in control.

But with the fact Ayu is there and even if Ayu steps down today, the next in line is Damagum from Yobe. Ask yourself why has Ortom not moved against Ayu? Everywhere hard.....

If tinubu wins,tinubu might still allow wike to remain in pdp just like we had in Anambra between pdp and apga or he joins apc and amechi and go joins pdp...
Where will Wike go to?
He is obviously a PDP man.

In your calculations,obi might win but in wike calculations,he sees a tinubu win.again,the kind of politics wike plays won't sit well with obi.wike is brutal,controlling,loves money,violent,corruption etc.obi can't tolerate this but tinubu will.obi hardly compromises while tinubu is flexible
I have said it that Wike doesn't rate him in PDP.
I posted videos where he has said Obi doesn't have integrity, he cannot win. He took himself from the PDP Primary thing in Anambra, even said since Obi joined PDP, the Party hasn't won anything and so on.

His recent currying him (Obi) is that he is the popular demand in urban Rivers and something like a trojan horse to help him achieve what he personally wants. Wike is the typical Nigerian politician: brute, forceful, loves power, money, negotiations (give me this, give me that), give me pawa, control, kind of politician.
Who go give am that one? Peter Obi?

Wike's interests is to Wike first & foremost.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2023
fergie001:

Wike has lost control of the PDP. Lose or win, he has lost it.

Ayu is in cruise control. His deal with Atiku is zone National Chairman to me and that's all. If Atiku loses and Wike has a Chair that does his bidding, he will simply still be in control.

But with the fact Ayu is there and even if Ayu steps down today, the next in line is Damagum from Yobe. Ask yourself why has Ortom not moved against Ayu? Everywhere hard.....

Where will Wike go to?
He is obviously a PDP man.

I have said it that Wike doesn't rate him in PDP.
I posted videos where he has said Obi doesn't have integrity, he cannot win. He took himself from the PDP Primary thing in Anambra, even said since Obi joined PDP, the Party hasn't won anything and so on.

His recent currying him (Obi) is that he is the popular demand in urban Rivers and something like a trojan horse to help him achieve what he personally wants. Wike is the typical Nigerian politician: brute, forceful, loves power, money, negotiations (give me this, give me that), give me pawa, control, kind of politician.
Who go give am that one? Peter Obi?

Wike's interests is to Wike first & foremost.

True.but once atiku loses,ayu and the entire nwc will be forced to bow out
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 12:45am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

This bauchi situation shows the divisive side of atiku.instead of unifying,he is dividing his party.look at tinubu,he tries to unite warring apc factions while on campaign.you saw how he settled the crs matter, how he pacified keyamo how he begged aggrieved plateau stakeholders.min of niger delta umana umana is making reconciliation moves
Every State is peculiar to their own politics.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2023
fergie001:
Every State is peculiar to their own politics.

Yes but unity is key.too much divisions and infighting in pdp...

The high court in yenagoa disq apc candidate for bayelsa west Wilson dauyegha.the case is even status barred and seriake has no locus..
Has the apex court ruled in aliero matter
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 12:53am On Jan 05, 2023
fergie001:

Many dont...it is not a coincidence that hes in sdp and not any other party.I think oshiomhole did the same thing in zamfara when yari wasn't aligning with them.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:
Yes but unity is key.too much divisions and infighting in pdp...

The High Court in yenagoa disq apc candidate for bayelsa west Wilson dauyegha.the case is even status barred and seriake has no locus..

Has the apex court ruled in aliero matter
Anyways, it will go to the same Appeal Court in PH, they will do justice to it.

Aliero's matter hasn't been decided.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

If tinubu wins,tinubu might still allow wike to remain in pdp just like we had in anambra between pdp and apga or he joins apc and amechi and go joins pdp...

Not true. If Atiku loses, there would be no reason for Ayu to step down and if Ayu completes his tenure and organizes the next convention, then he’d ensure Wike’s men are prevented from winning anything in the party’s leadership.

They will viciously mess Wike up whether they win or not.

Wike’s only option is to leave PDP or stay and be humiliated.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2023
fergie001:
[s][/s] Infact after that there were newspaper reports that misquoted him. His Office even issued a rejoinder that he didn't say that.

He was parrying questions they were asking him unnecessarily.

I believe Atiku knows this and that's why they have been insistent Ayu will not leave especially on the fact that Wike is saying he will produce the next Chairman who should be from the SW. Wike is trying to be clever by half, when the PDP National Chair was zoned to SW, he refused and forced his way to install Secondus.

The reasonable thing to do is LP but his interests cannot be accommodated there. His eyes says it all, that it is APC. Infact, the reason they haven't started the main work is because of some of his colleague Govs, esp Ortom. The APC Guber Candidate is enough headache for him. The "political extermination" of Amaechi even brings him closer to Tinubu than anyone else.

Let even tell you that I think what united Tinubu and Wike is their fight against Amaechi.

I am not claiming to know this for sure but I think Tinubu helped Wike fix his 2015 gubernatorial election case at the Supreme Court after Tribunal and Appeal Court sacked him.

The last thing Tinubu wanted was for Amaechi to grow in influence by taking control of Rivers Government House.

But you know Tinubu wouldn’t have done that without extracting commitments from Wike; which might include support in a time like this.

But let’s see who wins between Obasanjo bloc, Atiku bloc and Tinubu bloc. 2023 is surely promising to be interesting.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Penguin2:
Let even tell you that I think what united Tinubu and Wike is their fight against Amaechi.

I am not claiming to know this for sure but I think Tinubu helped Wike fix his 2015 gubernatorial election case at the Supreme Court after Tribunal and Appeal Court sacked him.

The last thing Tinubu wanted was for Amaechi to grow in influence by taking control of Rivers Government House.

But you know Tinubu wouldn’t have done that without extracting commitments from Wike; which might include support in a time like this.

But let’s see who wins between Obasanjo bloc, Atiku bloc and Tinubu bloc. 2023 is surely promising to be interesting.
I think 2019 (where all APC Candidates were off the ballot) was a pointer to their bromance.

Recently, Oshiomhole went to Rivers and solicited support for Tinubu at the expense of all other APC Candidates. Wike-Tinubu alliance didn't start today.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2023
fergie001:
I think 2019 (where all APC Candidates were off the ballot) was a pointer to their bromance.

Recently, Oshiomhole went to Rivers and solicited support for Tinubu at the expense of all other APC Candidates. Wike-Tinubu alliance didn't start today.

But that still doesn’t guarantee that Rivers people will vote Tinubu.

I know that for sure.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Penguin2:

I know that for sure.
That's not in contention.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2023
Penguin2:

I know that for sure.

He is not banking on peoples votes as people hardly vote in rivers.rivers is a rigging centre
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by stuffs2002: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Thanos5555:
saddhhdhd

NORTHERNERS and their Anarchy style of government and lifestyle, abeg since they have found oil, let separate.

We own all the oil in this country including the ones in your backyards
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

He is not banking on peoples votes as people hardly vote in rivers.rivers is a rigging centre

Maybe in the past, but not anymore.

And I have always told you to try making your projections without making allusion to rigging.

Or are you people so sure that Tinubu cannot win without rigging which makes you guys depend on rigging as if your life depends on it?
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Penguin2:

And I have always told you to try making your projections without making allusion to rigging.

Or are you people so sure that Tinubu cannot win without rigging which makes you guys depend on rigging as if your life depends on it?

You better depend on rigging oh if not you might be rigged out by your opponent if you go with that naive mindset.atiku is a criminal so if you go on election with him,you prepare for anything...
You cannnot eliminate rigging esp not in the creeks
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Peacecore: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2023
shortIGBOman:

If we separate na una wey be IGBO go suffer. Cause that tiny underdeveloped Biafra won't contain una. Remember, we will only allow you go with the 3 and half IGBO indegineous States.

Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the almighty NORTH will never allow you go with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. angry grin grin grin grin
This your comment no make sense at all
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by DanIduh06: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

How is atiku on ground when he couldn't get 25% ? When buhari was commissioning kolmani,tinubu was there.that is enough campaign

2019 was north vs north.

2023 is north vs south.

APC only stands in Borno and Yobe.

Expect Atiku to clear the remain four States in NE.

If u must know, Buhari will remain neutral in this election.

He doesn't want to offend his people because he was helped by both Atiku and Tinubu in 2015 to defeat Goodluck.

In 2019, he narrowly won Atiku in Southwest ( he became skeptical about Tinubu after the 2019 presidential election)

2023 election is highly polarized, ethnic and religious sentiments (bias) would go along way in determining the winner of the election.

Even Binani (APC gubernatorial candidate in Adamawa state) knows what's up.

Abuja (national) interest is always different from State interest.

In all honesty, Atiku's problem is the G5 governors before APC.

And some APC stalwarts will sure betray Tinubu at the last minute.

For 2023 Atiku is northern interest.
Remember, Tambulwal said he was stepping down for Atiku for a reason (at the expense of his relationship with Wike).

Bala refused and even asked Tambulwal if he was sure of his decision.

I have said enough.
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2023
senatordave1:

You better depend on rigging oh if not you might be rigged out by your opponent if you go with that naive mindset.atiku is a criminal so if you go on election with him,you prepare for anything...
You cannnot eliminate rigging esp not in the creeks

Who will rig for Atiku in Rivers?

Lee Maeba? Or Secondus? Where dem go see that chance?
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2023
DanIduh06:

2019 was north vs north.

2023 is north vs south.

APC only stands in Borno and Yobe.

Expect Atiku to clear the remain four States in NE.

If u must know, Buhari will remain neutral in this election.

He doesn't want to offend his people because he was helped by both Atiku and Tinubu in 2015 to defeat Goodluck.

In 2019, he narrowly won Atiku in Southwest ( he became skeptical about Tinubu after the 2019 presidential election)

2023 election is highly polarized, ethnic and religious sentiments (bias) would go along way in determining the winner of the election.

Even Binani (APC gubernatorial candidate in Adamawa state) knows what's up.

Abuja (national) interest is always different from State interest.

In all honesty, Atiku's problem is the G5 governors before APC.

And some APC stalwarts will sure betray Tinubu at the last minute.

For 2023 Atiku is northern interest.
Remember, Tambulwal said he was stepping down for Atiku for a reason (at the expense of his relationship with Wike).

Bala refused and even asked Tambulwal if he was sure of his decision.

I have said enough.

Atiku is not northern interest,it is more of kwankwaso... Atiku will never rule.a northerner ruling again will divide nigeria.
Atiku can win bauchi but he will surely lose gombe..
Tambuwal stepped down because he was promised senate ticket not because of northern interest..the north unlike 2015 is divided.ribadu is there to counter binani
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Who will rig for Atiku in Rivers?

Lee Maeba? Or Secondus? Where dem go see that chance?

Secondus can try.even maeba as wike is not strong in ogoni.hon Farah dagogo is supporting atiku in degema..
In any contest,always be prepared.its like going to an exam which you read well but different ques came out and other students have expo to it while you are there bewildered.you either follow and cheat or lose out
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Peacecore: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Penguin2:

If you think that rigging has been abolished entirely by bvas and incident form exclusion, then you're still a novice on the type of politicians leading us here. They have sat down already, go through the electoral laws, and found loopholes and device other ways to rig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.