Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation (35918 Views)

Saadatu Bello Kirfi Resigns As Commissioner After Father's Removal By Emirate / Bello Kirfi Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Governor Bala Mohammed / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
A follow-up to: Ex-Minister Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Bauchi Governor

(The Bauchi Emirate Council has stripped a former Minister of Special Duties, Bello Kirfi, of his traditional title of “Wazirin Bauchi” and removed him from being a Council Member for the second time in five years.)

LETTER OF RESIGNATION
Your Excellency, I wish to humbly tender my resignation as a member, Bauchi State Executive Council, and Hon Commissioner Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs Development, Bauchi State with immediate effect.

I wish to thank His Excellency the Executive Governor for giving me the opportunity to serve my State under your Administration.

Hajia Saadatu Bello Kirfi
Commissioner, Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs Development

LETTER OF RESIGNATION
It is with immense gratitude to the Almighty Allah (SWT) and deep appreciation to His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State, Sen. Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed CON (Kauran Bauchi) that I wish to tender my resignation as Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Local Government Affairs with effect from Tuesday, January 3, 2023.

On behalf of myself, family members, friends, supporters and well-wishers, I wish to register my personal appreciation to His Excellency, Governor Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed for finding me worthy of appointment to the position of SSA on Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs. It is a great honour done to me.

Thank you sir.

Harsanu Yunusa Guyaba
Senior Special Assistant on Local Government Affairs
Bauchi State.

**Hajia Saadatu Kirfi is a daughter to the "Wazirin Bauchi".

4 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hmmmm!

Bala Mohammed went and learnt rubbish from Wike, forgetting that he comes from a different cultural background.

This is somebody fighting a political battle of his life with Atiku and his men. Las las he will use his hand to defeat himself.

Commonsense should have told you to leave all fights till after the election like Ganduje did.

If Ganduje had dared dethrone Sanusi Lamido Sanusi before the election, he (Ganduje) would have lost the election scandalously. But he bided his time until after the election.

That’s commonsense.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
He back-dated it.

Deputy State Chairman of the PDP in Bauchi State, Bala Hadith resigns.

3 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by ItsTutsi(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
This traditional leader is loyal to Atiku, Bala Muhammad body language suggest his leaning towards Tinubu
fergie001:
A follow-up to: Ex-Minister Loses Traditional Title For ‘Disrespecting’ Bauchi Governor

(The Bauchi Emirate Council has stripped a former Minister of Special Duties, Bello Kirfi, of his traditional title of “Wazirin Bauchi” and removed him from being a Council Member for the second time in five years.)

**Hajia Saadatu Kirfi is a daughter to the "Wazirin Bauchi".

4 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Penguin2: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
ItsTutsi:
This traditional leader is loyal to Atiku, Bala Muhammad body language suggest his leaning towards Tinubu

Bala Muhammed, Jonathan’s political son, leaning towards Tinubu?

That must be in your dream.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by MathewOG(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
How Atiku Sold Over 145 Companies Belonging to Nigeria as A Vice President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9FNs7lDtF0

2 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmmm!

Bala Mohammed went and learnt rubbish from Wike, forgetting that he comes from a different cultural background.

This is somebody fighting a political battle of his life with Atiku and his men. Las las he will use his hand to defeat himself.

Commonsense should have told you to leave all fights till after the election like Ganduje did.

If Ganduje had dared dethrone Sanusi Lamido Sanusi before the election, he (Ganduje) would have lost the election scandalously. But he bided his time until after the election.

That’s commonsense.

Bad news for bala and atiku

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Your Excellency, I wish to humbly tender my resignation as a member, Bauchi State Executive Council, and Hon Commissioner Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs Development, Bauchi State with immediate effect.

........that I wish to tender my resignation as Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Local Government Affairs with effect from Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
Most Northerners are just too disciplined mehn!
In the South here, na die dem go die for the position.
Thumbs-up to these guys.

kenoyad:

In the south here, they wont even mind being insulted daily by Governor's son.
Gbam!
As long as they are close to the money.
Some of them are just so Shameless.

Sapeleboy911:
This is one thing I respect about the core nothern people. Their values and beliefs are second to none. If you like to point a gun to their head they stand firmly on their belief and values.
You just corroborate what we said above.
Good to know you see the same thing.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

That’s commonsense.
Don't mind him.

3 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Politicians! All they want around them are psychophants or stooges once you face them with the truth they don't want to hear, you don become a disrespectful person be dat.

We need a leader whom.we can confront if he erred and correct himself. Leadership is about listening and reasoning when the people voice their opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by TheChameleon: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

Bala might have bitten more than he can chew.

2 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Thanos5555: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
saddhhdhd

NORTHERNERS and their Anarchy style of government and lifestyle, abeg since they have found oil, let separate.

2 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Realmi: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala grin grin
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by UgoFly: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vote Sadique Baba Abubakar for Governor Bauchi State. Mine muje!!

9 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by DeAdvokate(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Their problem
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by toluleke(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
The man is simply shameless them sack you the first time and you still received it again. Title hungry man, he has lost Is honour

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

You still dont understand politics.it is all about permanent interest.didnt you learn from when gej supported david Lyon? Was it not this same bala that betrayed wike during the primaries? Recently,bala said bauchi will vote whoever buhari orders them to.apply sense na

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
What is the benefits of a traditional title?
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by iamyemiakins(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Breakfast loading din din loading! grin
Northerners doing what they know how to do best
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by TheChameleon: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmmm!

Bala Mohammed went and learnt rubbish from Wike, forgetting that he comes from a different cultural background..

That’s commonsense.

Sanusi is VERY unpopular in Kano

Only Igbos worship and asslick him because of his fancy accent.

Ganduje had the opportunity to dethrone him at the beginning of the administration. Yet he spared him. On what charges then? Was corruption allegations! That's why Gandu was not amused when Sanusi was forming Saint later.

Why weren't protests when Sanusi was dethroned ? Kano people abused him for being " too loquacious"

My social media picture... I am right in the middle of the 2 men. Know them far better than you would imagine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by sisisioge: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Guy better leave naija before they will send EFCC to him. That na the usual o....you fallout with them, they fork you up.

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Cajal(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

So because he is Jonathan political son he should join a team that favours him when is being fought by Atiku men?
This Nairaland people self
Are you a kid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by senatordave1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
fergie001:

Don't mind him.

Bello kirfi is the godfather of bauchi.he removed the ex gov and will remove bala

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by money121(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by sleek214(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Not a dream. Bala has serious problems with Dogara and co. And he feels Atiku is backing Dogara

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by fergie001: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:
Bello kirfi is the godfather of bauchi.he removed the ex gov and will remove bala
He is an Atiku ally. I think that is where this is coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by Imstrong2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Na lie it's politically motivated
2023 election things..
Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by onatisi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmmm!

That’s commonsense.
You are forgetting the fact that common sense is not common , as cheap and common as it is , it is still very scarce ,very few people have it

2 Likes

Re: Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation by HomeTutorsPro: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Definitely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee / Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks / Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.