Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola (20450 Views)

Which of the APC Presidential Aspirant Can Defeat Atiku? / Kano: No Aspirant Contested Makoda LG Assembly Seat Under PDP / Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by newdawn2017(f): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:
Afonjas dont care about the constitution. There main aim is to make sure igbos suffer
suffer will ipop pigs suffer. Ugly, mingy b**tards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by sapele914(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:
Afonjas dont care about the constitution. There main aim is to make sure igbos suffer
It is obvious that it is your ignorance that is making you to suffer more than others in your own country.

1 Like

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by newdawn2017(f): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Odin13:
Instead of youths to ginger restructuring.. and dead to 99’ constitution .. you see them recklessly abusing themselves on top mortals that can change or help their situations as Nigerians

Wetin we know ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Nigerians must learn.
they must learn d hard way should they miss Sowore & AAC come 2023 undecided
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by customstreet: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
I was thinking this election suppose to be a challenge between the elites and the masses, but right now it is between masses and the masses and elites v elites. I don’t see any progress going forward with this constitution. It is the bane of our problem. Atiku, Obi or Tinubu will perform less than average with this unholy constitution
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Blaze14k: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
newdawn2017:
suffer will ipop pigs suffer. Ugly, mingy b**tards

If like die of hatred the price of fuel is same everywhere

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by newdawn2017(f): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
jojothaiv:
Then let's get someone that has shown the tendency to do that and not just some riff raffs parading as the next best thing waiting to happen.

If you're angry with my comment, na your headache o
Sowore of the AAC has been exposing this that d 1999 constitution is a fraud, & has viewed to change it but u guys aren't listening . #voteAACatAllLevels come2023 the time of d future is now.
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by olatuns2017: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
politicoNG:

https://gazettengr.com/obi-no-credible-leader-can-emerge-via-1999-constitution-afe-babalola-insists/

You and OBJ eat fat on the constitution

You eat with OBJ
199 to 2007

Both off you enjoying your loot with no electoral values

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Todaymedia: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Highlight of the Women for a new Nigeria Town Hall meeting in Abuja (Pic, Video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5vdCVpViQ
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Blaze14k: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
It is obvious that it is your ignorance that is making you to suffer more than others in your own country.

Lol who told u igbos are suffering.. if u like die of hatred.. u go wōwô pass Obasanjo
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by jojothaiv(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
newdawn2017:
Sowore of the AAC has been exposing this that the 1999 constitution is a fraud, & has vowed to change it but some folks aren't listening . #voteAACatAllLevels come2023 the time of the future is now.
Regretably, he might not even come 4th.

Nigerians love her oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by bewise24: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Rhetoric narrative, what is fraudulent about the 1999 constitution as Amended.

You can't see it because of your level of political consciousness
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by oneMalik: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
The great icon his spoken !
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by livinbygrace: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Who mentioned the riff raff runaway vagabond hobo pdp nonsense nonsensical political nonentity?

Even prof has told you the Judas is just a true Empty Barrel that will always make the loudest noise, deceiving the gullible Zombies he will change Nigeria?

Mumus.

Lol!!He is going back to PDP after the election.Quote me anywhere
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by sapele914(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
bewise24:

You can't see it because of your level of political consciousness
There is no constitution anywhere in the world that is perfect, that is why there is provisions for amendments.

You failed once again to answer my question, what is wrong with the constitution 1999 As Amended from 1979?
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Alawode01(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jagaban is only person that can change the narrative because he has the Awolowo diary at hand.
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Nicepoker(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Biodun556:
These elders can lie for Africa

Under 1960 and 1963 constitutions, there were wide spread election violence, detention of opposition, military coup and later civil war

A perfect constitution run by mad people will always lead to failure

The 1999 constitution is enough to make Nigeria better if the leaders and followers are ready to embrace sanity
I bet you have gone through all the pages of that 1999 constitution. That thing is a recipe for disaster. No country can function by getting crumbs in the name of allocation from the corrupt center.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by sapele914(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
livinbygrace:

Lol!!He is going back to PDP after the election.Quote me anywhere
He is going to SDP, PDP will never take the Judas back.
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is what I keep saying.

The 1999 constitution is modeled after military rule where the FG has far more legislative list than it can manage.

We are only practising federalism on paper. That 1999 constitution will never let the country progress.

So, anyone who thinks Obi will come and perform magic is VERY ignorant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by sapele914(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nicepoker:
I bet you have gone through all the pages of that 1999 constitution. That thing is a recipe for disaster. No country can function by getting crumbs in the name of allocation from the corrupt center.
Quite obvious you haven’t read the constitution, lazy minded thing.

Sharing formula is set by the FAAC, not the constitution, even the crumbs that was received can you point to anything done with it?
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Nicepoker(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Biodun556:
These elders can lie for Africa

Under 1960 and 1963 constitutions, there were wide spread election violence, detention of opposition, military coup and later civil war

A perfect constitution run by mad people will always lead to failure

The 1999 constitution is enough to make Nigeria better if the leaders and followers are ready to embrace sanity
I bet you haven't gone through all the pages of that 1999 constitution. That thing is a recipe for disaster. No country can function by getting crumbs in the name of allocation from the corrupt center.

1 Like

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Biodun556(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nicepoker:

Bring a perfect constitution from heaven and make corrupt leaders and ineptitude followers to run it. It will fail woefully because they will give the content bad interpretation to suit their selfish interest and they eventually corrupt it.

A sincere leader and God fearing followers will use a stupid constitution to the glorious of a state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by duality(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by bewise24: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
You failed once again to answer my question, what is wrong with the constitution 1999 As Amended from 1979? [/quote].

Read what the the argument of the legal luminary again and you will find the answer.

Below is my earlier post:

WHAT WE NEED URGENTLY IS NOT GENERAL ELECTION BUT CONSTITUTIONAL CONFERENCES. WE NEED A CONSTITUTION THAT WOULD ENTRENCH FISCAL FEDERALISM. THE CURRENT STRUCTURE WE OPERATE CANNOT GIVE US SECURITY AND DEVELOPMENT. THE NEXT GOVERNMENT WILL BE WORSE THAN THIS UNLESS THE MUCH NEEDED REFORMS ARE DONE BEFORE THE GENERAL ELECTION
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Nicepoker(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Biodun556:

Bring a perfect constitution from heaven and make corrupt leaders and ineptitude followers to run it. It will fail woefully because they will give the content bad interpretation to suit their selfish interest and they eventually corrupt it.

A sincere leader and God fearing followers will use a stupid constitution to the glorious of a state

Let's be realistic. How many sincere leaders can be elected while riding into office through a corrupt system.

1 Like

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by sapele914(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
bewise24:

You failed once again to answer my question, what is wrong with the constitution 1999 As Amended from 1979? .

Read what the the argument of the legal luminary again and you will find the answer.

Below is my earlier post:

WHAT WE NEED URGENTLY IS NOT GENERAL ELECTION BUT CONSTITUTIONAL CONFERENCES. WE NEED A CONSTITUTION THAT WOULD ENTRENCH FISCAL FEDERALISM. THE CURRENT STRUCTURE WE OPERATE CANNOT GIVE US SECURITY AND DEVELOPMENT. THE NEXT GOVERNMENT WILL BE WORSE THAN THIS UNLESS THE MUCH NEEDED REFORMS ARE DONE BEFORE THE GENERAL ELECTION
Bruv I know all these rhetoric gist, we have been practicing so called democrazy for 24 years now without interruption, and some people are still talking of constitution overhaul?

Isn’t it obvious to you now that all these constitutional reform is just old gist, what or who has stopped you people from drafting a new constitution if you are really serious about it?
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Nicepoker(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Quite obvious you haven’t read the constitution, lazy minded thing.

Sharing formula is set by the FAAC, not the constitution, even the crumbs that was received can you point to anything done with it?
I should have put that in paragraph. That was something different I decided to include.
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Madups(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why this comment at this time.. So we should just forget about the elections or what?
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by Bhol28: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
All this Mumu Zombidients, is it the president that drafts or amends the constitution?
What do they know,just to abuse and insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by toprealman: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Imagine Tinubu or Atiku pushing for a change in the 1999 constitution. Is that possible?
We have a group that are only interested in making as much money as possible from the faulty system.
Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by johnmartus(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Only a senseless will think this country will change for better under this same constitution. Reason why I'm not going to vote anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola by sapele914(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nicepoker:
I should have put that in paragraph. That was something different I decided to include.
Gerrout jare, even separating Local Government account from State Government account is a problem till tomorrow, you are coming to tell us about nonsense constitutional reforms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Republic Airspace Closure Will Increase Cost Of Flights — Atedo Peterside / Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / Funeral Service Of Briskila Solomon Dalung (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.