Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,935 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Alternatives To Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alternatives To Nairaland? (433 Views)

What Did I Do To Nairaland? / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / I Came Back To Nairaland Only To See This (share your trolling experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternatives To Nairaland? by ProffessorTA: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Many of us are bored of Nairaland and are looking for alternatives. I recently came across this one below (screen shots attached) it has a fine and modern interface and it is regularly updated.

As you can see below, it has the normal news section and also has a forum section where you can ask and answer questions from members.

The site is relatively new and still growing with over one thousand members currently. It is well moderated and deviod of hate speeches and tribalism. As a registered member you can create topics and be sure it will reach front page.

You can check it out.

1 Like

Re: Alternatives To Nairaland? by ProffessorTA: 6:20am On Jan 05, 2023
ProffessorTA:
Many of us are bored of Nairaland and are looking for alternatives. I recently came across this one below (screen shots attached) it has a fine and modern interface and it is regularly updated.

As you can see below, it has the normal news section and also has a forum section where you can ask and answer questions from members.

The site is relatively new and still growing with over one thousand members currently. It is well moderated and deviod of hate speeches and tribalism. As a registered member you can create topics and be sure it will reach front page.

You can check it out.

Re: Alternatives To Nairaland? by Olaolex: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=ProffessorTA post=119723667][/quote] Website to the site
Re: Alternatives To Nairaland? by ProffessorTA: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Olaolex:
Website to the site

Antispam bots are banning the link to the site. Just copy the link from the pictures attached. See another one below

(1) (Reply)

Lady In UK Waiting For Available Boyfriend / What do you call this? / Pls Help, Whats Happening To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.