Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce (66731 Views)

Man Spotted With APC Branded Shirt On Fuel Queue (picture) / Bayelsa Election: APC Branded Salts Go Viral As Part Of Campaign Gifts / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by plaindealer: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi supporters are in total meltdown today.

They need immediate mental and emotional assistance and if care is not taken, a whole generation of pandora Igbos go land YabaLeft or similar mental facilities.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by lexy2014: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
dapadawee:

Someone just hint me that you are a slowpoke.
Please what is the meaning of slowpoke

You are already getting emotional. Since you aren't a slowpoke, kindly answer the following.

Can you teach what you don't know? If you aren't ignorant, how come you can't answer the simple question?

But earlier you said that it is personal and that amokachi knows better. If that is the case, how then are you using your experience as a basis to draw conclusion on another person's actions when you say that it is personal and that the person knows better?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Espelbengz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thank God someone genuinely has money for his campaign unlike the other one lying and collecting from some brainless idiots that he doesn't when it's evident he stole blue black! You guys think Nigerian presidency is gotten on the pages of social media! Can't wait for February to come!!! D Bull u did right, keep staying with the winning team.. who no like ASIWAJU that built Lagos for this born rascals can use the lagoon or relocate to you region, afterall charity begins at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by bluecircle470: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2023
overdrive:
He has got bills to pay.

Because he’s not supporting obiidot angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Cash out yet the thing dey pain una

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by ifihearam: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2023
overdrive:
He has got bills to pay.

You obi supporters are demented...if he did it for obi he has integrity abi?

you are will suffer after the election, you will all see therapists and cry blood and nothing will work.

Atiku come feb.

I just hate obi and his supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by LionofAfrica1(m): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2023
obembet:
It will hard for East to produce president with thier mentality

They said this guy is broke grin
Shut up! Confused fellow. You don't even have a stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by toprealman: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerians think only of personal gains so not surprised.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Tipster07: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
No wonder he sold his soul, he has gone to buy Rolls Royce from his own share of Thiefnubuu largesse
all this because he choose who he wants to vote for it's election not war it does not stop you from voting your candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Fearyourcreator: 1:55am On Jan 05, 2023
paradigmshift:
Amokachi, see as d fool reduce himself... Mugu
Smiles
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by MeineMutter: 3:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Attention
This comment is not meant to derail this thread.
Please if any of NL knows who bears Aremu Tunde Raheem, his Belgian international passport was mistakenly sent to a colleague of mine in Osun State from a source and we have been making all efforts to trace him since November 2022.

Likewise, if we have someone who is with a Bahamas passport, bearing Oluwafemi.T. A., kindly hit me up here so that I can collect the passport from you and also link you to the source where yours could be, if you are not Tunde.

Thanks a lot. I am using this medium as a last resort since all efforts to trace Tunde and someone with the Bahamas passport prove abortive.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Shorty1980: 3:26am On Jan 05, 2023
The guy is broke and he need something..
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by FiremanX: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
It's like everyone is cashing out from Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's high time I do same with my car too, so I can Garner millions from him too
But you don't have a car? undecided
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Johel(m): 5:52am On Jan 05, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hEmC4vJPvc

Lol....dem don borrow am rolce Royce for campaign,Omo Sapa Na bastard grin grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Villa12(m): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2023
Shorty1980:
The guy is broke and he need something..
Lol

Only one of his shoe will feed your entire generation yet unborn

No worry, name February you go know say Nigerians are broke by the time Tinubu succeed Muhammad Buhari
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Villa12(m): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Xscape1993:
Only insane human beings are supporting the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party....
Hahahahaha

The Agbero and thuggery in Anambra is far more than that of Lagos with over 25 million population

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Villa12(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2023
dapadawee:

Am not in the position to answer what or the year he impacted his life but all I see in him is the fact that he's just grateful and paying him back in his own little way
Bro stop attending to that nitwits guy on this platform. That is how he go about asking you useless question since he doesn't know what to say

He has about 3 moniker he used for that. Just avoid any moniker with unnecessary question

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Sammy5413(m): 6:29am On Jan 05, 2023
As he made nothing out of football, he still won't make a fortune from the wrong people
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by mosaicafrique: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Minister for sports, loading.....
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by alade83: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2023
It's like everyone is cashing out from Tinubu It's high time I do same with my car too, so I can Garner millions from him tooIt's like everyone is cashing out from Tinubu It's high time I do same with my car too, so I can Garner millions from him too...
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by Leeofdleetemple: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Rolls Royce for campaign where some are starving...
I pity Nigerians
I'm somewhere in African country enjoy myself... If you like sale your vote..
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by stuffs2002: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=OurBusinessIsPr post=119719937][/quote]

Peter Obi copied Tinubu, Delegated Questions to Members of Campaign Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZqtT0L2Tc

IPOB hate anything good that you have.

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce by shegz24(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Kingpele:
My man need the money ,he saw shege in the hand of sapa...he should collect the money because he definitely need it but on election day he should be obident...he's former celebrity no one will follow him to bulabu balubulu Republic except those urchins who have made up their minds to be unfortunate in life

when an ex footballer or actor supports Tinubu its because they are broke, when Otedola supports Tinubu its because he is part of the elite ruining Nigeria.

you go dey alright. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.