Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building (4668 Views)

Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC / Jimi Agbaje Drones Monitor Lagos Elections – Rare Footage / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by Depointer1: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
Un Demands Cctv Footage Of Bombed Building.

As investigations proceed on penultimate Friday’s bombing of the United Nations building in Abuja, the world body has asked the Federal Government to release the Closed Circuit Television footage of the premises before and during the bombing, the Empowered Newswire reported.

Although the UN and United States officials are largely involved in the probe, official UN sources said on Friday that it was the responsibility of the Nigerian security agencies to provide the details to the UN.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201109033281270
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by Depointer1: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
Na today? haha, CCTV!!! I de laugh in Boko Haram grin grin grin
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
najia CCTV grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by betilla(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
Na today?
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by hbrednic: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2011
A committee will be set up to look into the UN's request,
another committee for enquiry and another committee to make a report base on the result of the enquiry,
only then we will decide whether to release the footage  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by donem: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2011
who told the UN that the naive nigerian security outfit had any cctv coverage within the area
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by eunisam: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
possibility of the impossible made easy!
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by nasoeb: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
CCTV ko Boko haram ni

no be only CCTV,, dem for ask of BLACK BOX grin
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by Klep: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
Asking the impossible!! grin grin grin
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
How many functional CCTV equipment do we have? The equipment is very important. We got mugged on my last day of our exams (lovely paper) outside a train station and the loser junkies took our phones. Good exam but bad day? No chance. We called the police with the help of a ‘good Samaritan’ who witnessed everything. The cops told me they saw everything on CCTV. In addition, they were looking at us on CCTV. In the end, we got out phones back and the junkies watched that weekend’s premiership matches from the cell (or probably listened to radio commentaries from the officers’ radio). The probability of this happening again? I do not know but I know CCTV is very useful.
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by nasty45(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
WHEN FORCE HQTRS WAS BOMBED,SECURITY AGENCIES SAID IT WAS A TOYOTA BT BOKOHARAMist said it's honda.now these guys are askin for cctv?abeg Jona tell them say we no get o.if force hqtrs no get footage na un buildin wan get.joo o for 9ja. I TIRED O
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by sammirano: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
Nigeria govt know what is right, they won't just do it. what they need to do to track down all the boko whatever is so simple, from my point of view conspiracy is at work here.
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by ajirebi20: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
awon iya mi osoronga can recreate the whole event for them with far better clarity than what a CCTV would provide.

They should be talking to awon iya mi osorongasm, not Nigerian cops.
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by 27naira(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
i hereby order the SSS to release the footage of the UN bombing from the camera phone mounted at the UN entrance gate. That will help the investigation decisively. grin
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by jikings(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2011
Jonathan Response "Oga Ban Kin Mon.Nepa don take light since 5 years now and our transformer don burn. Infact Nepa don ask the people for the area to contibute money for new tranformer. No fuel for generator. The contract for the CCTV has been awarded five times for over $I Billion but the container still de for high see. Don't worry our secutiy agencies are on top of the situation. We know their sponsors and a panel of enquiry has been set up,surely they will come up with answers in another century. Meanwhile you can move your office closer to Aso Rock as I have Isreali Security now! grin grin"
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by Greenslim: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
i doubt they CCTV installed at that building.
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
UN Building has definitely got See See TV grin U look and you see yoruba movies all day
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by KokoBeware: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
Sorry!! But who is responsible for the CCTV in the UN building?? It's like an embassy asking for CCTV feed of their complex from the Nigerian government, it just dos'nt make sense,  And yes! There is CCTV in the UN complex.
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by azahmed(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
Dey want CCTV gini?
Dey suppose ask wether there's a functional CCTV in our National Security Headquarters, Lmao
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by hackney(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
jikings:

Jonathan Response "Oga Ban Kin Mon.Nepa don take light since 5 years now and our transformer don burn. Infact Nepa don ask the people for the area to contibute money for new tranformer. No fuel for generator. The contract for the CCTV has been awarded five times for over $I Billion but the container still de for high see. Don't worry our secutiy agencies are on top of the situation. We know their sponsors and a panel of enquiry has been set up,surely they will come up with answers in another century. Meanwhile you can move your office closer to Aso Rock as I have Isreali Security now! grin grin"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

useless country!!
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by claremont(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2011
The UN should use their own CCTV footage in their investigation, everyone knows the Nigerian police is inept to say the least. CCTV, in Nigeria?!
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by marcus1234: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by scorpio1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
No be only CCTV, dem for still ask for Music Video release, Naija Lori Cctv, !LOL!
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
, they beta luk 4 another means.this nigeria, even if they av, do they knw hw to use it, i mean dis primary sch certifate police in nigeria
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
CCTV ko, DSTV ni.
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by Abayomin70(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
cctv in nigeria it is impossible we only have it inside d bank and inside BABA IJEBU OFFICE
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by StarRise: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
A high profile and sensitive organization like the UN, has no business running without a CCTV. And I believe they have it in their building. So why don't they use it?
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by sleekdot(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2011
Can someone tell Odechukwu Jonathan that CCTV is different from DSTV

Cos the man who had no shoes might give them a DSTV dish and decoder
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by phuckNL: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
StarRise:

A high profile and sensitive organization like the UN, has no business running without a CCTV. And I believe they have it in their building. So why don't they use it?

Well NEPA probably "took light" during the incident and the attack happened before the generators were able to kick in. They expected the backup batteries to work but they later realized that they the batteries were imported from china and as such were fake. Hence no CCTV footage. Naija o ni baaje ooooo. . grin grin grin
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by proffmanue(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
Naija SSS are analyzing the CCTV, they will make it public when they finish the INVESTIGATION. we are on top of the situation.
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] CCTV is been mounted all over Abuja for the past 2months now. I think they should be a CCTV around that area that's why UN are requesting for it. But I doubt if the CCTV is working because NA CHINKO PEOPLE DEY MOUNT AM, Trust CHINESE NOW, D thing fit be Fake, NIGERIANS WEEP,
Re: UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building by logica(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
Who are they asking? Don't they have their own security? Have they not been mostly responsible for propping up mor.ons in various countries to serve their interests? Well, mor.ons don't know the value of CCTV. What goes around comes around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Rate Ibo As Second Class Citezen In There Country? / Totally Humiliating! Amaechi Is Now A Bouncer For APC Leaders! (pics) / Pdp’s ‘secret Game’ Of Sheriff-fayose 2019 Joint Ticket Leaves APC Jittery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.