Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (25759 Views)

Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Bototima: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by adecz: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2023
This pregnancy is the work of
science not God.

These people won't tell you they
did IVF or even used a sperrm donor ☹️☹️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:
Pastor be truthful, no be doctor/science do am?

So you're saying it's not God that did it like he said but science?
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to them. All expense sealed and done on church members grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by twosquare(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin Married people can relate...people think conception is easy, but it is not...it takes just one lucky sperm hitting the egg at the right moment...

That is why I'm surprised at these unwanted pregnancies thing occurring...even mating during the ovulation period does not guarantee conception. In fact, it is a mystery...TTC section on NL and FB should make some people grateful if they have it without issues rather than going for an abortion.

ecolime:
Congratulations to them oo.

When I got married, my wife didn't conceive until after 4 months.

Guys, the 4 months seemed like eternity, and we were both worried AF.

I don already dey price cost of IVF, dey suspect village people wey give us baby gifts for wedding sef cheesy

Now imagine what these guys must have gone through over the last 16 years cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by hosemujica: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:
If they speak the truth it will spoil the testimony and make the slaves wonder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by iHart(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2023
They will not tell us how science and technology helped them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2023
CEO OF CHURCH FACTORY CALLED PASTOR

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Sola58: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to them. God never fails.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ryjhqmp45: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Vv
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by fman(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2023
appishani1:
Congratulations to them.
Wait on the Lord
You will never see shame or disappoinment
yes ooo
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Ever8090: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:
na you create d doctor and science? . Una no just get sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Magabush1(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Mine is also 3 years with 3 miscarriages. You see this 2023, it's our year. I am waiting to hear your testimony this year. We must testify

Racoon:
Many hearty congratulations family. Welcome cuties.
You're God's consolation and blessing to your parents if truly they waited for Him. Mine is 3 years now.God will surely do it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This man na man.

Congratulations to them.......

But if na me eh, especially when I know say issues no dey my end, before the mata long reach Nile, my story for don turn hit track for family meetings.

How you interpret my stand is up to the reader undecided
Watin I no no be say woman way get one condition or the other say be loyal die. Men love peace of mind more than anything. That’s y must of the men don’t leave them or hurt them unless influenced by friends. U don ever see bad character barren woman
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by twosquare(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2023
And who created "science"? He gave us all a brain to even think and know that there is something called "science" in the first place.

It took man more than 6000 years to come into the thought of IVF and other scientific discoveries...but God that laid the earth's foundation, had already calculated everything into Earth's civilization before they came to be. Even the thoughts men are yet to come into and think, He knows it already...stop being a mumu.

adecz:

This pregnancy is the work of
science not God.

These people won't tell you they
did IVF or even used a sperrm donor ☹️☹️
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Please do DNA before you roll out the drums to celebrate their arrival
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Nice One
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2023
this is nice, congratulations
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by twosquare(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Amen
Magabush1:
Mine is also 3 years with 3 miscarriages. You see this 2023, it's our year. I am waiting to hear your testimony this year. We must testify

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by twosquare(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2023
There are...caused by bitterness
vickydevoka:

Watin I no no be say woman way get one condition or the other say be loyal die. Men love peace of mind more than anything. That’s y must of the men don’t leave them or hurt them unless influenced by friends. U don ever see bad character barren woman
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2023
It's called IVF people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Onyeka8: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ryjhqmp45: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2023
H
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by seguno2: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2023
onthehill:
A Nigerian pastor, Okoro Akpode Amos and his wife, Grace, have welcomed a set of twins after 16 years of waiting, IGBERETV reports.

Grace gave birth to two boys on Christmas Day, December 25, 2022.

Friends, family and church members have taken to Facebook to celebrate the couple.

Love Emwinghare, who is a friend to the Pastor wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EEPRRUfLG6uXE5gWaNpCMomhdzAkKrJpMTC2sVdriFCHYedv7Px7Qx1AQcgPEHbgl&id=100042350753606

If they don’t give glory to the scientists who do vigils in laboratories for IVF and other fertility treatments, are they even CHRISTians?

Or they are closet pagans pretending to be Christians
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by seguno2: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2023
judetov2:
E no go pass artificial insemination... In Nigeria any couple that waited so long will suddenly have twins or triplets, that is how its works here... They will never tell u the true story.

Because most of us are untruthful, irrespective of our positions in the society
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by seguno2: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Wahala90:

Thoughtful comment about ThiefNuibu and Lekki killing of Yoruba youths.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:

Some people don do IVF multiple times without solution to childlessness. The God factor is very important.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by seguno2: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Make una dey try acknowledge science and technology!

After visiting fertility clinics and getting success, you keep that part out of your testimony. How would young couples who're searching know the way to go when you deceive them codedly

Thanks for the bold part.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Christian Terrorists! / 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.