Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,998 members, 7,845,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (25758 Views)

Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Exceed15: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2023
I believe in miracle.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Pastor doing IVF Prayers no dey work again
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
twosquare:
There are...caused by bitterness
I never see. They husband they always enjoy them. Their bitterness is not relating with outsiders
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
judetov2:
E no go pass artificial insemination... In Nigeria any couple that waited so long will suddenly have twins or triplets, that is how its works here... They will never tell u the true story.
does IVF deprive them of their right over the children, olodo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:
Pastor be truthful, no be doctor/science do am?

Science doesn't guarantee carrying pregnancy to term or having a safe delivery.

I have made up my mind, me and my household that we will only serve the Lord Christ. Hallelujah!

Congratulations to this lovable couple on the new additions to the family. God will protect them.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:
Pastor be truthful, no be doctor/science do am?
Why the doctor/science no do am for all these 16yrs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
Why the doctor/science no do am for all these 16yrs?
then na only prayer dem dey use, as Blackman concern
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:
then na only prayer dem dey use, as Blackman concern
Na how u take know?
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
I HOPE YOU ARE NOT AS USELESS AS THIS YOUR COMMENT? INSTEAD OF SAYING CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM, YOU ARE HERE SPEWING RUBBISH.
Chloraseptic:
They finally seek medical help after praying for 6yrs

They are all forgetting that the same God that answers prayers is responsible for the wisdom doctors use to solve problems through experiment.

There's is God in everything and everywhere. It's not everything you pray about. Seeking out help is a form of praying too.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by nedekid: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Member will wait for miracle, pastor will do ivf. All na miracle. grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by twosquare(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Man came into the thought of IVF and other scientific discoveries No imaginary folklore sky daddy was involved. Well said charley
When you're able to return life into a dead man's body...let's talk.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
ecolime:

Yes, she did.

House don full now sef.. lol
God bless your home. What He did for one, he can do for another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Kaluto: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Love this man of GOD, selfless and humble. I remember one of our program wea we invited him, it an a alnight program, church gen spoilt around 12pm when he just about to minister. He gave me his car key to drive to one of the member house to carry gen. That's his 1st time ministering in my church o. 1st meeting. After that, he has ministered many occasions nd he gat d word. Congratulations Papa Amos.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by edoairways: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Creamypie:
(Psychologist)Pastor be truthful for once (we aren't the sheeple u deceive in church), no be doctor/science do am?
Why didn't science responded when they needed it?
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by edoairways: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chloraseptic:
They finally seek medical help after praying for 6yrs

They are all forgetting that the same God that answers prayers is responsible for the wisdom doctors use to solve problems through experiment.

There's is God in everything and everywhere. It's not everything you pray about. Seeking out help is a form of praying too.
You forget that this same medical help didn't work for others undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
edoairways:

they initially put all hope in prayers, when they discovered the solution was human knowledge only, they secretly went to fertility/IVF lab centre

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by mryes11: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wow! Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by akaleb2015(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wow congratulations they would have gone through insults and abuse from friends and families to God be the glory
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by lymelyte(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
I just tire for some Nigerians sha grin. Religion has done more harm than good to my people. They don't even study and read anymore. The so called bible they always reference was man made.And we all know that anything man create will definitely be altered.. The so called rapture concept in the Bible is relatively new and was added in 1830 by Nelson Darby.. This may come as a shocker to many, but it’s a fact: Before Nelson Darby imagined this scenario in the clouds, no Christian had ever heard of the rapture.

The idea was popularized by Cyrus I. Scofield, an American minister who published a famous reference Bible in 1908

A religion that controls people with fear other than love cry smh.

The so called Christianity that killed millions of people in ancient time and force convert people...
I just hope people wake up cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Hadesz11: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Stargangz:
The man eye go don see o, his family might have fustrated the hell out of his life to go and get another wife.
Somebody shout HALLELLUYAH!
���
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:14am On Jan 06, 2023
edoairways:

You forget that this same medical help didn't work for others undecided
On the scale of 100, it has worked for more than 70% with statistical proofs. Prayer has worked for the acclaimed 10% who either denied IVF or who naturally experienced a time and chance situation but too deluded and attributed it to a folklore deity
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:20am On Jan 06, 2023
twosquare:
When you're able to return life into a dead man's body...let's talk.
When your pastors or ye so called belivers are ready to visit the morgues to raise the dead. Let's talk! All these staged miracles don't work on people like us
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2023
edoairways:

what was their God doin for 16years?
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by edoairways: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
what was their God doin for 16years?
He was testing them he has never changed his standard
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by edoairways: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

On the scale of 100, it has worked for more than 70% with statistical proofs. Prayer has worked for the acclaimed 10% who either denied IVF or who naturally experienced a time and chance situation but too deluded and attributed it to a folklore deity
That is not true as there are many failed IVF. Your scaling is even wrong because no concrete proof
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by edoairways: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Creamypie:
they initially put all hope in prayers, when they discovered the solution was human knowledge only, they secretly went to fertility/IVF lab centre
There is no prof that they went for IVF treatment. All these are mere assumptions from people who try at all cost to discredit God.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nmezor:
Wow, our God is awesome

nmezor please can i mate wit u so we can have childrens please?...mrcork tell me to ask u? smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
edoairways:

That is not true as there are many failed IVF. Your scaling is even wrong because no concrete proof
Science doesn't talk much. Results do the speaking

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
edoairways:

He was testing them he has never changed his standard
Testing microphone... hello tuh.. hello tuh grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by edoairways: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Science doesn't talk much. Results do the speaking
You relied on report from developed countries only?
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by nirwaarun: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2023
IVF treatment is the best option for couples suffering from infertility problems. Dr. Sumita Sofat is an infertility expert doctor, provides the best Low cost IVF in Punjab, by getting IVF treatment the individual can achieve their dream of parenthood as well as she is specialized in male infertility issues, get in touch with the IVF expert and blessed with child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Christian Terrorists! / 8 Facts That Proove All White Garment Churches Are Demon Possessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.