Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? (1532 Views)

SideChick Claims Girlfriend is her Girlfriend-in-law (Hilarious Photo) / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Anema(f): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
A friend of mine recently shared with me how her boyfriend forcefully had intercourse with her without her consent. the guy had formally proposed 2 her and they have dated for barely one year.
she claims she had loved every bit of this guy. now she has lost all the respect she had for him because of that singular act. If he could do this to her while they r still dating, he is capable of doing worse things when they eventually get married.she needs ur advice, should she forgive him and continue or quit?
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Andrew3(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
Did he open her legs by force or did he violation her or did he force her into alcoholism and capitalize on her?

How is it without her consent?
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by 195(f): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
Nigerian Girls are always confused

and they love sex damn too much

I heard most Nigerian girls cant stay without sex for a day

OP is that true  embarassed embarassed
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Andrew3(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
190_@:

Nigerian Girls are always confused

and they Love Intimacy damn too much

I heard most Nigerian girls cant stay without sex for a day

OP is that true  embarassed embarassed

190 you and nigerian girls kai
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Omolola1(f): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
it must av been what she wanted, cuz am veri sure they were 2geda in a room b4 d thought of rape came in2 d guy's mind

However, any guy who rapes his gf even when he can get it willingly is simply a GOAT!
The gurl should FLEE!
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by 195(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
::Andrew:::

190 you and nigerian girls kai

I get nigerian wife oo - nor mind me embarassed embarassed
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Andrew3(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
190_@:

I get nigerian wife oo - nor mind me embarassed embarassed
lol, if you get, hope she is not a nairalander otherwise u could just divorce you.
If you dont have u r missing out seriously.
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
If it was actually R!AP!E (which I don't believe), then I dunno y she's thinking twice about leaving
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by 195(f): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2011

lol, if you get, hope she is not a nairalander otherwise u could just divorce you.
If you dont have u r missing out seriously.

[s]Nah im in a happy relationship with one dou
[/s]
Im cool - just advisin the rest bunch to try and have some sense
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2011

Did he open her legs by force or did he violation her or did he force her into alcoholism and capitalize on her?

How is it without her consent?
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Exponental(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
A gf told me sth similar too.
There relatnshp according 2 her is ok n she intends spending her life wit him. Sounds awkward bt she said she enjoyd sex wit him.
Poster, if she feels ok, its her choice cos its her lyf.
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
She should be talking to the police
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Russialane(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2011
tongue tongue
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Anema(f): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2011
@ Andrew,it was a R/A/P/E case in which her legs were forced open
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Mynd44: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by sexsinners(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
her bf is sick
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by MMM2(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
help
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by WebSurfer(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
Oh!!! Another story of girl admitting she was r-apped again Nigerian girls!!!! Always fond of saying they were this or that, seduced, bla bla bla, mtcheww
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by tellwisdom: 12:35am On Sep 18, 2011
She should be talking to the police

For wetin kwanu?? Op, go back and ask properly, whor really happened before i contribute on this. Who knows, they must have been smooching and kissing in the room when the joystick rose  and you say make he no NACK HER APKAKO angry angry
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by tashanja(m): 2:02am On Sep 18, 2011
Unfortunately, it sometimes happens even in marriage, however, no matter the circumstances r/ape is always an awful experience for a woman and therefore shouldn't be condoned.

On the other hand, the guy has already formally proposed and they have been going out for 2years.
Well, I believe 2yrs is long enough wait, the girl should appreciate that he may have been so deprived that he could have lost control in a moment of weakness, perhaps when they were romancing.
His crime although despicable is also forgivable, after-all they are about to get married and soon he would be getting it on the tap anyway, moreover she may later even be the one demanding the guy for regular servicing.   

I suggest she should forgive him, but should discuss the issue with him and if necessary set new boundaries that would be practical and reasonably acceptable to both parties. Their problem is not insurmountable or irredeemable.
Re: Guy Rapes Her Girlfriend; Should She Quit The Relatinship? by Fokativ: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
Really painful but the guy probably took "no" to mean "yes" as is the case with most women especially after a year of waiting.

If love has now turned to hatred, let her quit pls.

(1) (Reply)

"9 Points To Consider In Choosing Between Two Men" / The End.. / Would You Let Your Boyfriend Read Your Diary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.