Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After (4409 Views)

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eurasia:

There will be little fight but freedom will come for indigenous Nigerians at last,
God bless IPOB and ESN. This is not 1967, everyone will hear it
may God rebuke ipob and ESN. for you shall bring destruction to our land. woe befall you ipob for soon army and jet fighters shall bomb thy and ur civilians shall run to and flo. a war is declared unto the land. army shall close borders for south east and curfew declare unto thy land. is that what you want sir?
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you are still living in South East ndooo. flee now ..Maka ndu gi. fa ji egbe , bomb, jets abia oo. tell ur ipob not to show face in this election if not kasala go burst for una head.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Eurasia: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
may God rebuke ipob and ESN. for you shall bring destruction to our land. woe befall you ipob for soon army and jet fighters shall bomb thy and ur civilians shall run to and flo. a war is declared unto the land. army shall close borders for south east and curfew declare unto thy land. is that what you want sir?

This is not 1967 like I said before, the whole Nigeria will feel it this time because Nigeria is not going to get the support they got in 1967, everyone eyes don open, the world order is changing. Trump will be involved
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eurasia:

This is not 1967 like I said before, the whole Nigeria will feel it this time because Nigeria is not going to get the support they got in 1967, everyone eyes don open, the world order is changing. Trump will be involved
please stop delusional abeg. which Trump. even the world will support military against you.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by NothingDoMe: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Amos 3:7 , "Truly the Lord GOD will do nothing he has mentioned without revealing his purposes to his servants the prophets.
2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

As we approach the 2023 election , may we all be alive in Jesus name. Amen.
This words are true , if you abide in them you may live and not die . spread it to the people of this country.
(1) I see the election shifted to a new date . it won't happen in this 25 February.
(2) In the spirit , they have started printing fake electoral materials . the rigging has started already.
(3) Tell tinubu to go and rest , it's not in God's mind for him to be the president.
(4) The results of election will generate alot of controversy.. 2 results produced. inec is confused
(5) The will declare tinubu as the winner and choas will ensure.
(6) armed men, warlords will lead the revolution bigger than endsars. confusion will be everywhere and war. tribal war in Lagos. if your Igbo becareful . destruction everywhere.
(7) south east my Igbo people be care . I see curfew in South East . Esn will cause alot of destruction and military will be called.
(cool military will take difficulty in bringing the situation down.
(9) pray that election doesn't lead to breaking down of Nigeria into 4.
(10) God intervention is what we ask for Nigeria.
politicians don't plug this nation into unnecessary hardship. and cry . The destruction is massive the youths will take to the street.
(11) while the people are rejoicing over Peter obi . they will announce another results. nsogbu will start.
if your Igbo man both home and outside be at alert.
God keep us alive , Amen
Lol. Urchins sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Urchins sha cheesy cheesy
so shall I laugh at you that day.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by NothingDoMe: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
so shall I laugh at you that day.
Urchins have turned to prophets cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Eurasia: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
please stop delusional abeg. which Trump. even the world will support military against you.

You wish to remain slave in Nigeria but we don't, you think the world is silly that they won't hear our own side of the story.

Election will be held in Nigeria, revolution will start from the East after Peter Obi lost
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Ckonnet: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oga how call you be praying for Nigeria to be one with the fulani trying to exterminate everyone.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eurasia:

You wish to remain slave in Nigeria but we don't, you think the world is silly that they won't hear our own side of the story.

Election will be held in Nigeria, revolution will start from the East after Peter Obi lost
you wish Peter obi to fall akwa ya. what revolution . I don't want death. we need church revolution not war.many has turn to idol worshippers.any is coming.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ckonnet:
Oga how call you be praying for Nigeria to be one with the fulani trying to exterminate everyone.
can you do it by might.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Eurasia: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
you wish Peter obi to fall akwa ya. what revolution . I don't want death. we need church revolution not war. many has turn to idol worshippers. any is coming.

Is Christianity our traditional religion?
Christianity that came less than 400 years ago.
We have churches in every corner of Nigerian streets, what good is it to the people? They only use it to extort money from our people in the name of Christ, I'm sure Igboland have more churches than China and India combined, our people need to wake up, science is the only way, I don't like idol worshipping same way I no longer like churches. I don't wish Peter Obi to lose but the truth is that he can't win, he will come third then Igbo people will wake up.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Tingotoe: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Amos 3:7 , "Truly the Lord GOD will do nothing he has mentioned without revealing his purposes to his servants the prophets.
2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

This words are true , if you abide in them you may live and not die . spread it to the people of this country.
(1) I see the election shifted to a new date . it won't happen in this 25 February.
(2) In the spirit , they have started printing fake electoral materials . the rigging has started already.
(3) Tell tinubu to go and rest , it's not in God's mind for him to be the president.
(4) The results of election will generate alot of controversy.. 2 results produced. inec is confused
(6) armed men, warlords will lead the revolution bigger than endsars. confusion will be everywhere and war. tribal war in Lagos. if your Igbo becareful . destruction everywhere.
(7) south east my Igbo people be care . I see curfew in South East . Esn will cause alot of destruction and military will be called.
politicians don't plug this nation into unnecessary hardship. and cry . The destruction is massive the youths will take to the street.
(11) while the people are rejoicing over Peter obi . they will announce another results. nsogbu will start.
God keep us alive , Amen
Absolute garbage and a poor interpretation of scripture with the intent to whip up Christian religious sentiment for Peter Obi
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by wwwkaycom(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Peter obi is the people's choice , alot of shake up .he wins the election but inec will read different result. inec don't subvert the will of the people. we want peaceful transition.
Peter Obi is some people's choice not the people's choice. For instance I am a southerner, a Christian and a lover of democracy, I AI not vote for Obi, my vote is for Asiwaju
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Peter Obi is some people's choice not the people's choice. For instance I am a southerner, a Christian and a lover of democracy, I AI not vote for Obi, my vote is for Asiwaju
what has christainity has in common with Muslim. shame no wonder I see ur country as Muslim country.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 08, 2023
wwwkaycom:

A man that's almost heading to his ancestors, that's whom you want as president? angry
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2023
it shall come to pass nation shall come for your natural resources , your natural resources shall be taken away from thee.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by Softmirror: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Eurasia:

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by 2elliot: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Carry your shit filled brain commot here
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2023
Ipob when did the God almighty told you you would carried revolution? devil has deceived ndi Igbo. don't let emotions to carry you.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by drlateef: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2023
okeysoninv:

God keep us alive , Amen

Another fake prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
prophetic message to Peter obi; an ambush attack is coming , put your security tight.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Anambra prepare serious fighting is on the way. If you can leave , leave for your safety
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
No presidential election in Lagos, thiis will lead to massive protest there.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2023
election cancellation in South East States, Lagos ,Abuja . Re -run scheduled another day.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by kettykin: 5:14am On Jan 19, 2023
Will Igbos because of Nigeria election now leave their mansions and Start living in IDP camps. Wisdom should prevail. Nigeria is already in a very big economic mess and security mess...
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2023
okeysoninv:
prophetic message to Peter obi; an ambush attack is coming , put your security tight.
fulfilled
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
South East prepare for Total lockdown,
South West prepare for gunmen
NNPP won Kano state Governorship
Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!! The name keep ringing
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thousands of youth will be killed due to election violence, if you're a youth especially in Lagos please becareful
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
I heard a voice saying A-T-I-K-U.
I saw Tinubu been arrested after the election
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by okeysoninv: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Oh Lord open my eyes that I may see your salvation. Northern cabals are deceiving Tinubu , they are working for Atiku.
Re: Prophetic Warning For Nigeria Election 2023 And Revolution There After by dmz1: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
This demonic prophet again with his doom messages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Pipelines Dynamited in the Niger Delta / Singapore-owned Oil Tanker Hijacked In Lagos / Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.