Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting (33483 Views)

2023: Labour Party Holds Townhall Meeting In Nasarawa / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Buhari, Atiku, Sowore & Moghalu To Participate In Townhall Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Uchesis: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2023
post=119743329:
Stumbling on Binaca Ojukwu's Golden Words on PandoraObi below.........on the case of Olosho wey change location wink

Quoting Bianca Ojukwu.

It is simple.
I maintain that Peter Obi betrayed Dim Ojukwu, and tried to destroy APGA for his own selfish interests.
He has continued to undermine Ojukwu’s personality and recently, he has gone ahead to desecrate his legacy. From relative obscurity, Obi was brought into national prominence when the leader, Ojukwu, through his party APGA, offered him an opportunity and platform upon which he ran and became governor of Anambra State.

“Ojukwu sacrificed so much and laboured for him to become governor.
He (Ojukwu) was fiercely protective of him and helped him overcome the various challenges that confronted him

“Peter Obi had a difficult first tenure and stepped on so many toes that the majority of our party faithful were adamant that he should not be nominated for a second tenure. Yet Ojukwu stood by him when it mattered most, jeopardised his health by traversing all the local governments in a rigorous campaign on his behalf and begged the people of Anambra State to grant him a last wish by returning Obi for a second term.

“This feat was achieved for the first time in Anambra State’s history on 6th February 2010. Peter Obi swore to Ojukwu, upon his honour, that he would never abandon APGA; that he would quit politics or die; rather than leave APGA, and that he would preserve this legacy as a potent voice and rallying point for Ndigbo.

History will judge him (Obi) harshly because the truth of the matter is that it is his pathological fear of political redundancy and oblivion that is now driving him dangerously close to the precipice from where he will soon commit political suicide. The people of Anambra State cannot be hoodwinked as they are determined not to indulge him with a third tenure by installing his candidate as governor.”

Starboy and Zulum said i should greet you grin

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by deeva2: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Yorubas that want to move forward are supporting our incoming

Yeebos that want to be free from Monday sit at home madness are BATified..
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by DDDDDav: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2023
post=119743329:
Stumbling on Binaca Ojukwu's Golden Words on PandoraObi below.........on the case of Olosho wey change location wink

Quoting Bianca Ojukwu.

It is simple.
I maintain that Peter Obi betrayed Dim Ojukwu, and tried to destroy APGA for his own selfish interests.
He has continued to undermine Ojukwu’s personality and recently, he has gone ahead to desecrate his legacy. From relative obscurity, Obi was brought into national prominence when the leader, Ojukwu, through his party APGA, offered him an opportunity and platform upon which he ran and became governor of Anambra State.

“Ojukwu sacrificed so much and laboured for him to become governor.
He (Ojukwu) was fiercely protective of him and helped him overcome the various challenges that confronted him

“Peter Obi had a difficult first tenure and stepped on so many toes that the majority of our party faithful were adamant that he should not be nominated for a second tenure. Yet Ojukwu stood by him when it mattered most, jeopardised his health by traversing all the local governments in a rigorous campaign on his behalf and begged the people of Anambra State to grant him a last wish by returning Obi for a second term.

“This feat was achieved for the first time in Anambra State’s history on 6th February 2010. Peter Obi swore to Ojukwu, upon his honour, that he would never abandon APGA; that he would quit politics or die; rather than leave APGA, and that he would preserve this legacy as a potent voice and rallying point for Ndigbo.

History will judge him (Obi) harshly because the truth of the matter is that it is his pathological fear of political redundancy and oblivion that is now driving him dangerously close to the precipice from where he will soon commit political suicide. The people of Anambra State cannot be hoodwinked as they are determined not to indulge him with a third tenure by installing his candidate as governor.”

The video evidence or u remain dead for life
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by ogorwyne(f): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bossjakande:
Why did ibo put try to steal wat aint thiers.most Lp candidate in Lagos ibo.who start civil war ibo.who kill sadanua ahmadu Bello, balewa ibo. Jonathan do 8 years but Ibo put no want yoruba to do. Yoruba fools dat support ibo or atiku obasanjo live in 2007 if tinubu loose yoruba will not get power till 2031yoruba ronu.
So you sef still dey reason like this? Good to know.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Gohs: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Peter Obi is our incoming president. . .

Accept this and be at peace grin cheesy
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Bossjakande: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
ogorwyne:

So you sef still dey reason like this? Good to know.
hmm are u angry wit me dear. Am yoruba I have to defend my tribe I Neva hate ibo. I wish dey become president in 2031. Is not fair dat u want ibo to be in power again afta good luck why we wait anoda 8 years.am sorry pls dont be mad at me beauty I miss u a lot.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Which reality.

LP women held town hall in Ekiti today
Peter Obi also held down hall in same Ekiti today.
LP still held their rally in Ekiti today.

You must be a little kid to know what the meaning of reality is.

Thank you, our auntie. You will see the reality I'm talking about come February 2023.
BTW: I should be old enough to be your dad's age mate
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Shikini: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good man
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Shut up your mouth. Tribal bigot ronu

You too much oh. How did you grab the nonsense that guy wrote? He need to pay you for reading that thing he wrote. I have been trying to understand what he wrote without success.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by ogorwyne(f): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bossjakande:
hmm are u angry wit me dear. Am yoruba I have to defend my tribe I Neva hate ibo. I wish dey become president in 2031. Is not fair dat u want ibo to be in power again afta good luck why we wait anoda 8 years.am sorry pls dont be mad at me beauty I miss u a lot.
Boss, I haven't said I'm angry na. I don't have issues with anyone defending their candidate. It's not just cool to be tribalistic and throw certain words at other tribes.

And FYI Goodluck is not an Ibo man. No Ibo man has been the president of this country since we became a democratic nation in 1999. You can try to check that properly.

How is your wife and family? I'm sending my Warm regards to you all. smiley
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by frugal(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
ogorwyne:

Boss, I haven't said I'm angry na. I don't have issues with anyone defending their candidate. It's not just cool to be tribalistic and throw certain words at other tribes.

And FYI Goodluck is not an Ibo man. No Ibo man has been the president of this country since we became a democratic nation in 1999. You can try to check that properly.

How is your wife and family? I'm sending my Warm regards to you all. smiley

You're nice sha. Just look at the bigotry in his response. He doesn't even have a clue what's he yapping about. Just look at that thought process. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed / Dangote, Osinbajo At Bindows's Son Wedding - Photos / Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.