Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting (33477 Views)

2023: Labour Party Holds Townhall Meeting In Nasarawa / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Buhari, Atiku, Sowore & Moghalu To Participate In Townhall Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by saintrow1: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
joyandfaith:
Most yoruba elites don't want Tinubu. Many of them supported Buhari in 2015. They were disappointed.

which yoruba elites, pls name them.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by drdeath: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Honest question.
How did Afe Babalola got so damn rich?
He was OBJ lawyer for a long time.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Mindcure: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wali84:
president of Biafra republic
urchin sighted

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Geminiivory: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119743329:
Stumbling on Binaca Ojukwu's Golden Words on PandoraObi below.........on the case of Olosho wey change location wink

Quoting Bianca Ojukwu.

It is simple.
I maintain that Peter Obi betrayed Dim Ojukwu, and tried to destroy APGA for his own selfish interests.
He has continued to undermine Ojukwu’s personality and recently, he has gone ahead to desecrate his legacy. From relative obscurity, Obi was brought into national prominence when the leader, Ojukwu, through his party APGA, offered him an opportunity and platform upon which he ran and became governor of Anambra State.

“Ojukwu sacrificed so much and laboured for him to become governor.
He (Ojukwu) was fiercely protective of him and helped him overcome the various challenges that confronted him

“Peter Obi had a difficult first tenure and stepped on so many toes that the majority of our party faithful were adamant that he should not be nominated for a second tenure. Yet Ojukwu stood by him when it mattered most, jeopardised his health by traversing all the local governments in a rigorous campaign on his behalf and begged the people of Anambra State to grant him a last wish by returning Obi for a second term.

“This feat was achieved for the first time in Anambra State’s history on 6th February 2010. Peter Obi swore to Ojukwu, upon his honour, that he would never abandon APGA; that he would quit politics or die; rather than leave APGA, and that he would preserve this legacy as a potent voice and rallying point for Ndigbo.

History will judge him (Obi) harshly because the truth of the matter is that it is his pathological fear of political redundancy and oblivion that is now driving him dangerously close to the precipice from where he will soon commit political suicide. The people of Anambra State cannot be hoodwinked as they are determined not to indulge him with a third tenure by installing his candidate as governor.”

An honest advice, the year is still very early. Desist from your usual serpentine ways or else whatever you eat ll be gravel in your mouth
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by saintrow1: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Iyatostrong:
Kikiikiki.
OMOWALE AND OMOLUABI.
As a yoruba woman i have to shed light on these names for zombidients before their jubilation..
(A missing word should be found with parable) "bi oro ba sonu owe la o fi wa"

THE ROOT OF "OMOWALE"
have you forgotten the story of a prodigal son?

let me quickly summarize it for a flash back.
a father and his two sons. The younger son demanded for his share of the father's wealth, of which he was given.
shortly after receiving his inheritance. He ran off home and squardered the inheritance in wild living. Having left with nothing and in severe pains in the street.
he came back home in tears and applogised to his father and the older son.
the father being a wise man pardoned him and said "OMOWALE" but never entrusted his weath to the prodigal son again.

in this case ,

YORUBA (FATHER).
OBI IS THE PRODIGAL SON( OMOWALE).
WHILE TINUBU IS THE OLDER AND REAL SON OF THE LAND( OMOLUABI).
we won't beat obi(omowale) but we'll never entrust power on him.
Our votes are for (OMOLUABI).

facts
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Mindcure: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
post=119743329:
Stumbling on Binaca Ojukwu's Golden Words on PandoraObi below.........on the case of Olosho wey change location wink

Quoting Bianca Ojukwu.

It is simple.
I maintain that Peter Obi betrayed Dim Ojukwu, and tried to destroy APGA for his own selfish interests.
He has continued to undermine Ojukwu’s personality and recently, he has gone ahead to desecrate his legacy. From relative obscurity, Obi was brought into national prominence when the leader, Ojukwu, through his party APGA, offered him an opportunity and platform upon which he ran and became governor of Anambra State.

“Ojukwu sacrificed so much and laboured for him to become governor.
He (Ojukwu) was fiercely protective of him and helped him overcome the various challenges that confronted him

“Peter Obi had a difficult first tenure and stepped on so many toes that the majority of our party faithful were adamant that he should not be nominated for a second tenure. Yet Ojukwu stood by him when it mattered most, jeopardised his health by traversing all the local governments in a rigorous campaign on his behalf and begged the people of Anambra State to grant him a last wish by returning Obi for a second term.

“This feat was achieved for the first time in Anambra State’s history on 6th February 2010. Peter Obi swore to Ojukwu, upon his honour, that he would never abandon APGA; that he would quit politics or die; rather than leave APGA, and that he would preserve this legacy as a potent voice and rallying point for Ndigbo.

History will judge him (Obi) harshly because the truth of the matter is that it is his pathological fear of political redundancy and oblivion that is now driving him dangerously close to the precipice from where he will soon commit political suicide. The people of Anambra State cannot be hoodwinked as they are determined not to indulge him with a third tenure by installing his candidate as governor.”

Senior dedicated urchin on the beat.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by saintrow1: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
sukar886:
All the Yoruba big shot the endorse obi, na only the urchins the endorse tinubu ... Obidients yorubas I hail you guys , one love , I bought fuel 400naira today and someone is talking about APC again.

the real ekiti people, the real yorubas will show you what they are made off during election day. i hope you and your ibo people wont start crying that someone betray you when obi get 2k votes in ekiti like osun.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Geminiivory: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bossjakande:
Why did ibo put try to steal wat aint thiers.most Lp candidate in Lagos ibo.who start civil war ibo.who kill sadanua ahmadu Bello, balewa ibo. Jonathan do 8 years but Ibo put no want yoruba to do. Yoruba fools dat support ibo or atiku obasanjo live in 2007 if tinubu loose yoruba will not get power till 2031yoruba ronu.

See how incoherent and silly as your write up.. So scattered and tattered like you
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by drdeath: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Iyatostrong:
Kikiikiki.
OMOWALE AND OMOLUABI.
As a yoruba woman i have to shed light on these names for zombidients before their jubilation..
(A missing word should be found with parable) "bi oro ba sonu owe la o fi wa"

THE ROOT OF "OMOWALE"
have you forgotten the story of a prodigal son?

let me quickly summarize it for a flash back.
a father and his two sons. The younger son demanded for his share of the father's wealth, of which he was given.
shortly after receiving his inheritance. He ran off home and squardered the inheritance in wild living. Having left with nothing and in severe pains in the street.
he came back home in tears and applogised to his father and the older son.
the father being a wise man pardoned him and said "OMOWALE" but never entrusted his weath to the prodigal son again.

in this case ,

YORUBA (FATHER).
OBI IS THE PRODIGAL SON( OMOWALE).
WHILE TINUBU IS THE OLDER AND REAL SON OF THE LAND( OMOLUABI).
we won't beat obi(omowale) but we'll never entrust power on him.
Our votes are for (OMOLUABI).
U go Dey take gbana!
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Iyatostrong(f): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=drdeath post=119749129] U go Dey take gbana![ Yes, i always meet your mother in the joint.]
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by chatinent: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bossjakande:
Why did ibo put try to steal wat aint thiers.most Lp candidate in Lagos ibo.who start civil war ibo.who kill sadanua ahmadu Bello, balewa ibo. Jonathan do 8 years but Ibo put no want yoruba to do. Yoruba fools dat support ibo or atiku obasanjo live in 2007 if tinubu loose yoruba will not get power till 2031yoruba ronu.

Your problem is tribe not even who is competent.

Bro, you are wicked. Sign it and take it home.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by olatuns2017: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
The moment, Aare Afe Babalola stood up and applauded @PeterObi after his rousing speech this afternoon at the University auditorium. He surely liked what he heard from him. "I am happy that the students are here to listen to him" Babalola said.

At the town hall meeting, Aare Afe Babalola also confered Peter Obi a title… “Omowale” of Ekiti.

Source:
https://twitter.com/TheOfficialPOMA/status/1611006205740163072?t=YFdQEyUXbeMWk93IzlTuJw&s=19

Afebabalola

I lauf in Spanish

Obi pls don't follow these people in politics

They are as useless as dustbin In their states politically

You can get law brief BUT politically paperweight and shakabula

Dont forget OBJ made afebabalola a billionaire 199-2007!

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Ronjule: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Our son has come home
Seefinish:
Wow!
Obidient Yorubas should tell us the meaning of Omowale.

Urchins are coming for the old man's head
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by olatuns2017: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
The moment, Aare Afe Babalola stood up and applauded @PeterObi after his rousing speech this afternoon at the University auditorium. He surely liked what he heard from him. "I am happy that the students are here to listen to him" Babalola said.

At the town hall meeting, Aare Afe Babalola also confered Peter Obi a title… “Omowale” of Ekiti.

Source:
https://twitter.com/TheOfficialPOMA/status/1611006205740163072?t=YFdQEyUXbeMWk93IzlTuJw&s=19

Biafrans

Use your brain

Don't allow paperweight PDP use Obi for cruise!!!

Obi or SE candidate cannot smell Asorock

What you sow you shall reap

1960-1970
1999-2022

SE bad politics and exclusiveness

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Kinihuu005: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
We in Ekiti will don't training thugees , like our brothers in other parts of western states ,.omowale obi peter freedomman,. OMOWALE (THE CHILD HAS COME HOME
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by joyandfaith: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
saintrow1:

which yoruba elites, pls name them.
How many yoruba elites do you know? List them.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by saintrow1: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
joyandfaith:

How many yoruba elites do you know? List them.

you said "Most yoruba elites don't want Tinubu"
so name them, so we can see if you are mentally ok.
for you to say that they are not with him, then you should know them.
if you are saying things that you don't know then your head is not right and I have no reason to doubt it. when you use question to reply a question, it shows you lack confidence. it is a pure expression of stupidity when you cant back up what you wrote.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by IgOga(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Confer ke....se Afe na King ni....abi wetin be confer
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by tinacrl01(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
The only problem we have are the illiterate Hausas..

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by joyandfaith: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
saintrow1:

you said "Most yoruba elites don't want Tinubu"
so name them, so we can see if you are mentally ok.
for you to say that they are not with him, then you should know them.
if you are saying things that you don't know then your head is not right and I have no reason to doubt it. when you use question to reply a question, it shows you lack confidence. it is a pure expression of stupidity when you cant back up what you wrote.

If you are mentally ok, name a few yoruba elites who want Tinubu. His political associates and jobbers are excluded. Your response shows you need some haloperidol.
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by OlawaleBammie: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Stop sniffing your grandma's yeast infested pants
Our errand boy grin grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by DispatcherLagos: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Our errand boy grin grin
This one wey em grandma no even get pant, only God knows what you sniffs that get you high like this grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by OlawaleBammie: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

This one wey em grandma no even get pant, only God knows what you sniffs that get you high like this grin
Mgbeke rest na grin
When I need u I wil call u, u can go back to what u re doing grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by DispatcherLagos: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Mgbeke rest na grin
When I need u I wil call u, u can go back to what u re doing grin
Make sure you don't call me when you are done sniffing suck away
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by saintrow1: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
joyandfaith:

If you are mentally ok, name a few yoruba elites who want Tinubu. His political associates and jobbers are excluded. Your response shows you need some haloperidol.

looooooool the coward is scared, doesnt have nothing to say. how can you say things without backing it up with facts. you are the one that said yoruba elites are not with tinubu, so name the elites, you cant. can you see that you are not mentally ok. when you borrow money to by data, you will just come online to start typing trash. you should at least have one, it cant be that bad now looool. sole loser

stop being a chicken nuggets and name them, you should be able to name one, come it cant be this bad for you. grin grin grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by OlawaleBammie: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Make sure you don't call me when you are done sniffing suck away
grin grin grin

Everyone is not like u, an addict of mkpurumiri grin grin

Errand boy

Our errand boy grin
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by DispatcherLagos: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

Everyone is not like u, an addict of mkpurumiri grin grin

Errand boy

Our errand boy grin
I thought I told you not to mention me after sniffing suck away? Or do you do it all the time?
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by IGBOSON1: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Change your name from Wali to Wailing.

Wailing Wali has a nice ring to it!
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by 2016v2017: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Peter Gregory Omowale Ahmed Obi.

The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023
Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by 2016v2017: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Wise Yoruba are supporting the best

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by 2016v2017: 1:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Obalacam:
The educated and liberal Yorubas are all voting Obi irrespective of their religion

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting by Chicastle: 3:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Peter Gregory Omowale Ahmed Obi.

The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023
GCFR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye / Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) / Buhari In Early Lead In Kwara; Wins In Eight Out Of Nine Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.