Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (61572 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by obembet(f): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dshocker:
Hope his supporters like myhusband obembet islandlady are seeing this rubbish.

I just weep for this nation .

Do you need bocket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Racoon:
The worries and queries about Tinubu’s frequent habitation in London when he is needed in Nigeria are a direct consequence of our experience with Buhari who has elevated absenteeism, nonchalance, and “ungovernance” to an art. Nigeria’s problems are too enormous to be additionallyburdened with another absent, detached, inelegantly insouciant presidency, which Tinubu’s current attitudes suggest we will have should he become president.

Tinubu and his minders need to come clean about the state of his health. If they insist that he is as fit as a fiddle, they need to tell us why he has been uncommunicative in the last few months.

Communication with the public is a corefeature of the American-style presidential democracy we practice in Nigeria. It is public communication that affords the president the opportunity to influence public opinion, to interface with citizens, and to frame and reframe the contours of national conversations.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-is-bola-tinubu-hiding-in-london/
Very well written like a scholar.. Enjoyed reading every single word.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Benmob: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na d pple were dey clap hand,I dey shame
I pray diz man be president, because d disgrace he do nigeria for international community,so that d world go see how stupid d country dey,next time when dey see sick person,dey go get sense to elect strong and intelligent president.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by g4gerald: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
ElegannnT:
If what I'm thinking is correct, I think Buhari may be better than Tinubu in everything verything
You're thinking? On what is already obvious. Buhari has never mis-yan like this

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Benwallt(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't see any gaffe here. He said "tell the so called yahooboys to expand the creation of microchips...... "

What's gaffe here?

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
How can anybody even if mad be thinking of voting this thing that has totally lost touch with what is happening around him?

They are slowly pushing him to his grave.

If Nigerians miss Peter Obi, they will experience what it means to live in hell. I won't say any further

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Then Y'all should add the word into dictionary if anyone of you can't find it . As long as the use of the world in the context was a positive thing. And which is in the interest of Nigeria.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by nairamaniac: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
ibkayee:
Nawa
Hahhahhahha.
Make them strip this guy.

He is doing like all those toys we played with when we were kids.

Those ones that worked with Batteries. Then you see a Turning lever at their backs.
You turn it clockwise till it's end.
Then when you release it, it would perform all sorts of programmed actions.
Seemed like the battery was getting weak toward the end of his speech here grin

Nothing is funny here tho

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
He should go back to London for another check up
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

How much is everything you own? Assets I am interested in.

You will have to wait until march to know

…anofia

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by g4gerald: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Benmob:
Na d pple were dey clap hand,I dey shame
I pray diz man be president, because d disgrace he do nigeria for international community,so that d world go see how stupid d country dey,next time when dey see sick person,dey go get sense to elect strong and intelligent president.
My brother i for like join you for that wish but e go affect us. Let us wish for the better

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by leye4u: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Winneepye:
Gagaraga is a yoruba slang used to describe a state of excessive exhibitions or show offs. Baba knows what he is talking about.

Opuro oshi.....e je ka so ododo...

You are a gazzele Gagaraga abi....lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by lesson44: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Time to go back for those shots they gave him in the Uk that was rejuvenating . The thing don expired.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by nairamaniac: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
omoadeleye:
Then Y'all should add the word into dictionary if anyone of you can't find it . As long as the use of the world in the context was a positive thing. And which is in the interest of Nigeria.
it's like he wants to Sew BABARIGA for all the yahoo boys in Edo state.

Gazzelle is the name of the designer that would handle the job grin

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Pickmycall: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
If them give this one document to secede Nigeria,he go sign am with ease.

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Since the Iragbiji BATman called Tinubu has decided to make himself an object of mockery to all Nigerians, Content Creators will use him and cash out...!!

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by ibkayee(f): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
nairamaniac:

Hahhahhahha.
Make them strip this guy.

He is doing like all those toys we played with when we were kids.

Those ones that worked with Batteries. Then you see a Turning lever at their backs.
You turn it clockwise till it's end.
Then when you release it, it would perform all sorts of programmed actions.
Seemed like the battery was getting weak toward the end of his speech here grin

Nothing is funny here tho

Lol he’s clearly suffering from some kind of cognitive deficiency, not uncommon for someone of his age.

But they don’t want to be honest about his condition so he will continue to embarrass himself. It’s good for laughs sha but also kind of sad for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by folake4u(f): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why pay huge amount of money to watch Sabinus in his liveshow when Tinubu is there for entertainment? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by nairamaniac: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
This thing don pass content creator
is this photo editted?

Stop this naaa if it's editted.

Or was he seducing his wife next to him?

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Gozac: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Feeling for him when Atiku is the next president of Nigeria grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by jidxin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Heterodox:
Gagaraga is a Yoruba word.

Nothing will be sweeter than seeing PO loses.

so in one sentence and contextually explain what he meant
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Ruthymoon(f): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Edo bva koyor bala bluu khe fo ne
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Gozac: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
That's why he refused to talk in Kano
But he said he came to Kano to just dance grin grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by obi58: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Winneepye:
Gagaraga is a yoruba slang used to describe a state of excessive exhibitions or show offs. Baba knows what he is talking about.

Olodo.... There is a difference between 'Gragraa' and 'Gazellle Garagara'.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by macrodata(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Racoon:
Another urchin has contracted the emilokan balabloo-blu-bulava heroine-drug rubbish rattling persecutory delusion.
Don't mind the idiot. He is nothing but a Gazelle Gagaraga.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

I hope ure not supporting an old corrupt cargoes who can't hold a discussion without embarrassing himself and everybody.

This man's inlaws have said he is not fit he should go and spend time with his great grand children.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Benmob: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimetagambo:
That was how Trump and Biden were both laughed at till they both became presidents.
if trump and Biden was doing d way tinubu is doing right now, talking offpoint,licking microphone and speaking in tongues,no America citizen will vote for them and both will be disqualified within minutes.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Johel(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Johel(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Dear Nigerian, God doesn't run errand for human stop living in fools paradise

Copy and paste zombie grin grin grin grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Oxala17: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.