Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu (4370 Views)

2023: Supreme Court Affirms Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii As Ebonyi PDP Guber Candidate / Ebonyi PDP Primary: INEC Report Affirms Chukwuma-Odii As Guber Candidate / Amb. Oluchukwu Urge PDP Leaders To Caution Gov. Umahi For Ban On Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by kidap: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2023
In a recent interview with Spice Media correspondence Janet Maruiri in Nairobi, the Chairman of The Association of Ebonyi Indigenes Socio-Cultural In the Diaspora (AEISCID), Ambassador Pascal Oluchukwu spoke about some of the issues bothering governance across all political specs in Nigeria.

"My dear, the Nigerian situation is critical, and we can not continue to pet things as if they are part of the norms. The economy suffers every day. Insecurity is the order of the day. Our kids can't even go to school anymore without parents asking question and surveiling their every move. University students were home and idle for over eight months because of the strike. The deplicting economy is obvious even from afar. That is why you see millions of Nigerians clamouring for an Atiku Abubakar’s presidency. And down to state level, we can see what Dr. Ifeanyi Chuckwuma Odii is doing in Ebonyi State. The great people of the state really desire him as their governor. He is doing marvellously well in empowering a lot of women and children."

Ambassador Pascal also pointed out why he is so confident with the future of the country and the hopes surrounding young people taking the helms of affairs. He further rained accolades on the Ebonyi State PDP Governorship Candidate Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii, who got verdicts from the Supreme Court a few weeks ago to confirm his candidacy in 2023.

"The reason why i am an Atiku guy is because of his flexibility and penchance in working with young people. That is the same reason i am happy that young people are beginning to take hold of power. I am really so excited that at this junction, Ebonyi State will be witnessing a new sense of leadership in the person of Ifeanyi Chuckwuma Odii, the PDP governorship candidate.

"He is a pinup guy for plausible leadership. He has expressed it in various capacities, both in public and private sectors. He is a young man who knows his onions, and we can clearly see that in his scorecards. When i saw his plans for the state, i was blown away with the strength and dynamism of his Manifesto. It speaks deep volumetric approach to governance. His micro-economic templates are very clear to fit in every citizen of the state. Most importantly, i admire the fact that his security strategy for the state is cohesive and robust. He gives premium to human capital development. Some of the institutional reforms i saw in the manifesto give me hope. Industrialisation is one of those mechanisms he intends to use in creating viable jobs for the youths in the state." Amb. Pascal Oluchukwu asserted.

"I am not saying all these things to troubleshoot his capacities; no, but we can clearly see what he has done for the State. He has shown goodlyness with the way he has treated his people through his philanthropic activities. He has empowered hundreds of women and young people across the state with The Ebele & AnyiChuks Foundation. He has shown leadership and made it pretty obvious that he can make Ebonyi State a major investment destination. Ebonyi has everything to feed Nigeria; all we need is a visionary leader like Dr. Ifeanyi Chuckwuma Odii. He possesses the grit, tenacity, and unyielding spirit to get things done." Amb. Pascal concluded.

https://naijagg.com/dr-ifeanyi-chuckwuma-odii-has-all-it-takes-to-rescue-ebonyi-state-amb-pascal-oluchukwu/

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by CaptainAyub: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Scammer Odii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by femi419: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2023
You will just be talking rubbish
CaptainAyub:
Scammer Odii

9 Likes

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by femi419: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2023
I’m from Ebonyi state and I prefer Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by peter1805: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2023
I wish people of Ebonyi can make Candidate Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii the Governor comes next election

9 Likes

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by CaptainAyub: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2023
femi419:
I’m from Ebonyi state and I prefer Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii
I'm from Ebonyi and been in Ebonyi for 2 weeks.
I have not seen Ifeanyi Odii campaigning anywhere or even anybody campaigning on his behalf and it is just 1 month to elections.
Apparently, Dave Umahi sponsored him to get that ticket so it will be an easy ride for Umahi's candidate.

4 Likes

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by OgwuEgo: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2023
I'm also in Ebonyi at the moment I dont understand his campaign strategy of total silence, I will leave tomorrow to Enugu.
CaptainAyub:

I'm from Ebonyi and been in Ebonyi for 2 weeks.
I have not seen Ifeanyi Odii campaigning anywhere or even anybody campaigning on his behalf and it is just 1 month to elections.
Apparently, Dave Umahi sponsored him to get that ticket so it will be an easy ride for Umahi's candidate.

5 Likes

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by CaptainAyub: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2023
femi419:
You will just be talking rubbish
Femi419,account registered in Feb 17 2002.
Peter1805 also registered in Feb 17 2002.

Verdict= Na them

5 Likes

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by peter1805: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol shocked so because we created account same day we sabi each other.

What time did he create his account I want to be sure to confirm
CaptainAyub:

Verdict= Na them
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by RestructureNig2: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Ebonyi indigenes, over to you.
You know better than what any outsiders may say.

God bless Ebonyi State.

God bless Nigeria.

Modify :
Why is our laptops at dem MANNA turning Ebonyi to Ebony by force.
Better be kiaful before we trowey all of una.
Chai, dem still edit trowey to towel!

She no go ever hear word!
We need a confirm Naija lappy abeg.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by oluwaseyi0: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2023
peter1805:
Lol shocked so because we created account same day we sabi each other.

What time did he create his account I want to be sure to confirm

See as I dey look you

He's probably running other 15 to 30 other political monikers

Previous comments are easily giving you guys out

You both wanted okorocha in February after dumping him you are on to next victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by Ebubu: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
the APC candidate will win
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by opalu: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Ok
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by toujurs: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Labour party wil win ebonyi, i have seen this man at osborne estate o! Ahh so this man is rich undecided
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Please who is Ifeanyi Odii? He is nobody in Ebonyi politics
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by PAWG(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Very wrong choice of words
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by charlesdprof(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru of the APC is expected to win the election.
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by 1Dray(m): 3:37am On Jan 07, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Verdict= Na them

Indeed they are one and the same person. The accounts were actually created to support Rochas in the eve of APC primary's.
Re: "Dr. Ifeanyi Odii Has All It Takes To Rescue Ebonyi State" - Amb Oluchukwu by EKOSuperior(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2023
This is the next Governor of Ebonyi State.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Winning Guys.... See This Large Margin / Breaking; SSS Arrests Senator Yari For Ignoring Bola Tinubu’s Phone Call. / Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.