Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? (5659 Views)

Help Me Celebrate: I Got It! A Job / What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
redsun:

You are transcending,he is not in your realm,so he can't get it but he can,if he thinks otherwise.There are limitless possibilities but the key thing is survival.
That fool is crippled blind and crazy. he cant see me. he need to get his mind right to be able to see me. whats good Redsun ? how the queen treating ya mate ?
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
redsun:

Don't be too hard on him,it kind of making you feel like him when you are too harsh,stressed.
folks need to be kicked into reality Bros. you cant be easy on folks who are in slumber. they need a swift kick up the backside to get their mind right. they are the weak links in the up-liftment of the indigenous people of the world.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

That fool is crippled blind and crazy. he cant see me. he need to get his mind right to be able to see me. whats good Redsun ? how the queen treating ya mate ?

Man,the queen is always the same,never changes,same traditions.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

folks need to be kicked into reality Bros. you cant be easy on folks who are in slumber. they need a swift kick up the backside to get their mind right. they are the weak links in the up-liftment of the indigenous people of the world.

It doesn't always happen the hard way,these things comes humbly from within.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2011
redsun:

Man,the queen is always the same,never changes,same traditions.
yeah i hear ya. sitting on top of all that cash while her subjects are on the dole. crazy woman lol  grin
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
And they said Gaddaffi is bad.Who is bad?MJ
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
redsun:

It doesn't always happen the hard way,these things comes humbly from within.
not with that fool. talking bout 'name one black country that is industrialized'. folk like that need to be lashed thoroughly with lanyard for exhibiting self hatred. humility dont work with folk like that. you gotta lash some sense into them  grin
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
redsun:

And they said Gaddaffi is bad.Who is bad?MJ
lol am bad am bad you know it am bad.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Blackteeth(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
Rgp92:

Nothing went wrong during creation. The problem with black is that we are too open and friendly. We allow everyone in our land  angry
As easy as that? Wow!!!. What about Americans and Europeans who allow blacks and others to migrate to their land? You ain't serious I guess.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
buzugee:

not with that fool. talking bout 'name one black country that is industrialized'. folk like that need to be lashed thoroughly with lanyard for exhibiting self hatred. humility dont work with folk like that. you gotta lash some sense into them  grin

Of course he is right saying that,you probably don't like the way he said,but it is true.We are systematically and collectively evolving.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

As easy as that? Wow!!!. What about Americans and Europeans who allow blacks and others to migrate to their land? You ain't serious I guess. As easy as that? Wow!!!. What about Americans and Europeans who allow blacks and others to migrate to their land? You ain't serious I guess.  to their land? You ain't serious I guess.

Do you mean native americans?America belongs to native americans.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2011
redsun:

Of course he is right saying that,you probably don't like the way he said,but it is true.We are systematically and collectively evolving.
if you call building concrete jungles and polluting their waters with toxins and building weaponry to steal from others, and taxing and keeping your subjects in a tangled jail of debts and taxation and in mental prison from cradle to grave, if you call racism, and all that other stuff 'INDUSTRIALIZATION' then bros ill rather be un-industrialized.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

As easy as that? Wow!!!. What about Americans and Europeans who allow blacks and others to migrate to their land? You ain't serious I guess.
yeah its more complex than that.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2011
Buzugee, you are welcome to move to little town in the awori hinterland, I can guarantee you at least a plot of land grin. America don tire you sam sam
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2011
naijababe:

Buzugee, you are welcome to move to little town in the awori hinterland, I can guarantee you at least a plot of land grin. America don tire you sam sam
who said i aint in agege right now as we are speaking grin as per the piece of land ermmm preciate the offer. i will send you my address so you can post the deed grin
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2011
buzugee:

if you call building concrete jungles and polluting their waters with toxins and building weaponry to steal from others, and taxing and keeping your subjects in a tangled jail of debts and taxation and in mental prison from cradle to grave, if you call racism, and all that other stuff 'INDUSTRIALIZATION' then bros ill rather be un-industrialized.

We don't have to be like that,we have to cut the excesses but we have to do the maths.People don't progress backward,they progress forward.Africa is on reverse right now systematically.Our leaders are leading us to oblivion.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by asha80(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2011
buzugee:

talk is cheap.if you are tired of all those things you listed please kindly relocate PERMANENTLY to your village.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2011
redsun:

We don't have to be like that,we have to cut the excesses but we have to do the maths.People don't progress backward,they progress forward.Africa is on reverse right now systematically.Our leaders are leading us to oblivion.
granted our leaders are myopic morons, but industrialization is not and shouldnt be an african goal. our evolvement should encompass community cohesiveness and working together for a common good and selflessness.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2011
asha 80:

talk is cheap.if you are tired of all those things you listed please kindly relocate PERMANENTLY to your village.
i would relocate to my village if the bellicose and belligerent morons we call leaders took their heads out of their butts for once and become selfless.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by asha80(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2011
buzugee:

i would relocate to my village if the bellicose and belligerent morons we call leaders took their heads out of their butts for once and become selfless.

so how come the system we are running hardly produces men with foresight?

if a system is not good why do not we change it?

or is it the white man that is preventing that too?

even if it is is not a shame?
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 12:19am On Sep 04, 2011
Imagine having nigerian suicide bombers in the name of religion like crazy arabs.That is how bad nigeria has become.Nigerians use to love to overcome,not to die.But they are all fcking twisted now.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by asha80(m): 12:23am On Sep 04, 2011
buzugee

below is a comment by logic101 in another thread to clarify the problem with the blackman

Afrikan people need to be shocked out of our 'waking coma' and face the harsh realities of the world we are in. No one but ourselves is going to change our generally pitiful economic condition. This is a fiercely competitive world in which different groups compete against each other, whilst many of us are locked into an individualistic fantasy; thinking that success is a purely individual pursuit. Group identity, solidarity, trust, co-operation and accountability provide the platform for individuals to achieve economic success. This is why Afrikans are at the bottom of the economic pile wherever we live, despite the Oprahs, Bob Johnsons, athletes, entertainers etc.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2011
asha 80:

so how come the system we are running hardly produces men with foresight?

if a system is not good why do not we change it?

or is it the white man that is preventing that too?

even if it is is not a shame?
the mistake you are making is in believing that we are running a system. we are flying by the seat of our pants. there is no system. african leaders are 'freestyling' it. there is nothing to change. wasnt a system in place to be changed. what we need to do is extricate our self from this cumbersome western styled government and devolve into local government politics. let the different tiny factions of the country be controlled by the local government and the people. direct participation of the people. africans are not cut out for this western styled govts. for west styled govt to work, you need a computerized data of everyone in the country and the housing stock in the country. without that, you may as well devolve into local govt politics
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2011
redsun:

Imagine having nigerian suicide bombers in the name of religion like crazy arabs.That is how bad nigeria has become.Nigerians use to love to overcome,not to die.But they are all fcking twisted now.
those suicide bombers are not nigerians. they are paid mercenaries.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by asha80(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2011
buzugee:

the mistake you are making is in believing that we are running a system. we are flying by the seat of our pants. there is no system. african leaders are 'freestyling' it. there is nothing to change. wasnt a system in place to be changed. what we need to do is extricate our self from this cumbersome western styled government and devolve into local government politics. let the different tiny factions of the country be controlled by the local government and the people. direct participation of the people. africans are not cut out for this western styled govts. for west styled govt to work, you need a computerized data of everyone in the country and the housing stock in the country. without that, you may as well devolve into local govt politics

and if i may ask who is stopping the bolded?

is it not us?

the white man gave us a system that seemingly does work for us so why  do we  not  revert to our own native systems?
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2011
asha 80:

buzugee

below is a comment by logic101 in another thread to clarify the problem with the blackman

he made a great point. but that is only one ingredient in the soup that is a better africa.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:34am On Sep 04, 2011
asha 80:

and if i may ask who is stopping the bolded?

is it not us?

the white man gave us a system that seemingly does work for us so why  do we  not  revert to our own native systems?
i laugh when i read stuff like this. do you really think you are as free as you think you are ? do you think you can just willy nilly change things in a country that is one of the components that keeps the western economy ticking by providing oil. you really think you are in charge of your own destiny dont you ? listen, we are on lockdown in nigeria from the big guns of the world. you cant change a damn thing even if you wanted and if you tried you will be killed immediately via the divide and conquer modus operandus. bros you are not as free as you think you are. we dont even own ourselves. they like us the way we are. with corrupt leaders who will dance to the tune of the big guns. the corporatocracy of the world. the people who own the world. the tools of the dark one. the fallen angels
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2011
buzugee:

Buz,no system can run with accountability.Accountability is record,record data.Information,
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by asha80(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2011
buzugee:

i laugh when i read stuff like this. do you really think you are as free as you think you are ? do you think you can just willy nilly change things in a country that is one of the components that keeps the western economy ticking by providing oil. you really think you are in charge of your own destiny dont you ? listen, we are on lockdown in nigeria from the big guns of the world. you cant change a damn thing even if you wanted and if you tried you will be killed immediately via the divide and conquer modus operandus. bros you are not as free as you think you are. we dont even own ourselves. they like us the way we are. with corrupt leaders who will dance to the tune of the big guns. the corporatocracy of the world. the people who own the world. the tools of the dark one. the fallen angels

so how is the trend going to be reversed?

or is going to remain like that forever because i do not see any sign of it changing.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2011
redsun:

Buz,no system can run with accountability.Accountability is record,record data.Information,
british system seems to be working just fine with accountability. lol not sure i understand the question.
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by buzugee(m): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2011
asha 80:

so how is the trend going to be reversed?

or is going to remain like that forever because i do not see any sign of it changing.
what happened to all the revolutionary leaders of africa who tried to make changes ? thomas sankara, patrice lumumba etc ? they got killed immediately. changing ? it will not be by our works. we are impotent to change it. its a cycle of life that just has to live itself out. maybe we are being punished for something. point being when the lord gets ready to destroy the usurpers of this world he will. till then ? we pray and grimace in pain at our existence grin
Re: Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? by redsun(m): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2011
buzugee:

british system seems to be working just fine with accountability. lol not sure i understand the question.

Self accountability is what matters,forget about what the british does.British most times do things to put you in chain but that is the way it is.What do you do to curtail them?or manipulate them .Are we really sincere to ourselves?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thursday New Jobs / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / Seven-Up Bottling Company Opens Portal for APRIL 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.