Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State (7957 Views)

Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu & Other APC Candidates In Nasarawa LG, Kano / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by ryloy: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
daygee12:
Plenty letter go soon come out

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Felabrity: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
PassingShot:

The neck pressing is obviously too much. I can feel your pain. Sorry!
Bulaba?
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Holla911(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2023
JAGABAN OF AFRICA!!! cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Hoodnigga123: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Chai! Nigeria needs serious prayer. Emilokan may win the election of care is not taking. Let's be honest, he's the favourite.
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by LegendHero(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Obasanjo will write another letter soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by SlurUsername1: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2023
[img][/img]
KingKO22:
Nyamirin steam done dry. It remain small to die grin

The only steam left for ipob terrorists is insults upon insults for their fathers and mother's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Indispensable85(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu will win this election with wide margin

2 Likes

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by onuman: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1611290641807310848

Are they truly campaigning for Tinubu? Not sure.
They are campaigning for Rabid Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president via Tinubu's SW MURIC people's votes.

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Mandate2023: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
9jvirgin:
Let him take the campaign to anywhere, the will of God will prevail and Peter Obi will be declared the winner by the Grace of God.

Dis werey don tire to dey count ppl and saying rented crowds grin grin grin grin if the will of God prevails obi will still not be president.....God is not hypocritical or tribalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Mandate2023: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
N500 per Almajiri....

Tinubu sef. grin

Let obi pay them #1000 too from all d donations he got grin grin grin else u will keep lamenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
daygee12:
Plenty letter go soon come out

Obasanjo will write another letter 3 days to election just bcoz of hatred for Tinubu and love for his mumu candidate Obi, who Obasanjo described as a needle with thread. I leave you with the meaning of that. I recall he endorsed Buhari then bcoz he had disagreement with Jonathan, and when Buhari rejected his ministerial nominee he started attacking him.

At times I wonder what exactly he did for Abeokuta and Ogun State in general for 8 yrs. All the federal roads are terrible including Abeokuta - Sango Ota - Lagos road. Abeokuta - Ibadan is always under repair every day. It's only Abeokuta- Sagamu road reconstructed by Dapo Abiodun that is manageable. Well, he brought Police Computer College to Abeokuta. I don't know of any other.

1 Like

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Mandate2023: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Felabrity:
There are over 15 posters one of the photo

But only 2 has Tinubu face on it

But it's Tinubu/Shettima campaign

We go see who dey decieve who for February

Eeya don't worry jare.....by February na obi gombe ppl go vote no worry, who go see who dey deceive who as u talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Rebelutionary: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
9jvirgin:
Let him take the campaign to anywhere, the will of God will prevail and Peter Obi will be declared the winner by the Grace of God.
You determine the will of God now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
One of the poorest region in the North east. You can easily bribe them to vote for your preferred candidate. It happened when I was presiding officer in their senatorial election during a particular year. One man just tell the entire community to vote for a particular candidate in Hausa and they followed him like cow. I don't know how he did it.
Husbands were just bringing out their burqa and hijab masked wives from their other room telling them to vote for that particular person. The result in that ward alone was an absolute quashing flawless victory.
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by senatordave1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
One of the poorest region in the North east. You can easily bribe them to vote for your preferred candidate. It happened when I was presiding officer in their senatorial election during a particular year. One man just tell the entire community to vote for a particular candidate in Hausa and they followed him like cow

True that's why tinubu will win

1 Like

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Justbright(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Felabrity:
There are over 15 posters one of the photo

But only 2 has Tinubu face on it

But it's Tinubu/Shettima campaign

We go see who dey decieve who for February
dey there mak pata dey wear u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Danisaint112(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Felabrity:
All you see in the photos are jobless people

May God help Nigeria

This is what they don't understand. Southerners are usually busy people. Might not come to your campaign but vote for you on the D-Day.
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by gbemishile: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dem don tire to do one million match again.
Na old ancestors endorsement Dem dey chase now grin grin
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by ityP(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
9jvirgin:

Elections doesn't work that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by ityP(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
All I can say now is that Tinubu is not interested in just winning the 2023 Presidential election, he is more interested in giving the first runner up a huge and embarrassing gap
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by JoeNL22(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
All of them will still vote Omoluabi Omowale las las!.

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Omoawoke: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
BATified2023:
All I know is that I don’t want to hear any Biafra or death song after election

The same way everyone loves Nigeria now is the same way I want us to continue

The same way fahdiga n zikojukwu described Nigeria as a beautiful n great country is how I want it to continue even after election

May God help us all

Be ready for Biafra protest after election. I know many of them that have stopped talking about Biafra since Peter obi came up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Omoawoke: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
9jvirgin:

Give up already.
Mission impossible
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Omoawoke: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
It's like Tinubu is winning this game o abi I'm dreaming ni

Person whey don win. We should be talking about 2027

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Person whey don win. We should be talking about 2027
alright o
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by jaggabban: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
N500 per Almajiri....

Tinubu sef. grin

Even if President Tinubu pay us #50, we will go for his rally.
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by harqinhola(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omo , see neck pressing ! OBIDIENTS CAN’T BREATHE OOOO.. chai
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by hamedvision2030: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:
Real people campaigning... Idiots sitting behind a shitty android calling them paid crowd
They can be best refer to as KEYPAD WARRIORS...
Re: Funakaye Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu And Inuwa In Gombe State by Clinton14(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
9jvirgin:

So you know the will of God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China / Tompolo Private Jet And Asari Dokubo University In Benin Rebublic / When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.