Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. (847 Views)

Bala Blu Explained ( This Is What Tinubu Meant To Say ) PHOTOS / Intelligent Micro -chip Inserted Into A Man's Body-666(video) / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by tollyboy5(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
I'm seeing some meme.

I want to believe people are just catching cruise. Because it'll be a greater surprise if almost all Nigeria use phone and don't know what chip is.
When referring to more micro-chips you can use the short form "chips"

1 Share

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by tollyboy5(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wrong impression flying around

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by rayvelez(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yes oooo micro agbados chips like the way he turn young men to agberos werey omoh...

2 Likes

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Eurasia: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Can Nigerian produce micro chip?

1 Like

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by ganisucks(f): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
tollyboy5:
Wrong impression flying around
They know what he meant. They're taunting him.

3 Likes

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
tollyboy5:
I'm seeing some meme.

I want to believe people are just catching cruise. Because it'll be a greater surprise if almost all Nigeria use phone and don't know what chip is.
It is foolishness for anyone to think yahoo boys are techy, if you say you are targeting the young it is good but assume yahoo boys are computer oriented because it been carried out on the net is idiotic. Plus do you know what it takes to produce chips, do we have the power capacity?

5 Likes

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by tollyboy5(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Blakjewelry:

It is foolishness for anyone to think yahoo boys are techy, if you say you are targeting the young it is good but assume yahoo boys are computer oriented because it been carried out on the net is idiotic. Plus do you know what it takes to produce chips, do we have the power capacity?
Yahoo boys might not be tech oriented but many tech oriented and computer scientist are yahoo boys now.

You won't say these ones are not tech oriented.
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Blakjewelry:

You see what we mean by how they reason.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
80% of yahoo boys don't have tertiary certificate.

Out of the remaining 20%, only 5% have complete education in any field.

2 Likes

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Ojiofor: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
tollyboy5:
I'm seeing some meme.

The only chips Nigerians knows and can produce is plantain chips.You never produce ordinary tooth pick na electronics chips you wan manufacture.Tinubu should stop speaking trash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
tollyboy5:

Yahoo boys might not be tech oriented but many tech oriented and computer scientist are yahoo boys now.

You won't say these ones are not tech oriented.
Nope techy and computer scientists know were the money is online. It still pay huge, infact it is the new cash cow.

1 Like

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by tungamaje: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
So Gazelle chips means microchip attached to a gazelle. O o o oh, now I understand

1 Like

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by tollyboy5(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Nope techy and computer scientists know were the money is online. It still pay huge, infact it is the new cash cow.
Lol dey wyne ya sef. I've just told you reality.
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Napata77: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eurasia:
Can Nigerian produce micro chip?

The people producing them, are they not human beings like you?

Stupid question.
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Eurasia: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Napata77:

The people producing them, are they not human beings like you?

Stupid question.

Nigeria that can't build phones, jets or other ordinary technologies wants to build micro chip. Bloody Scammers

1 Like

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Napata77: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Eurasia:

Nigeria that can't build phones, jets or other ordinary technologies wants to build micro chip. Bloody Scammers

First of all, ''NIGERIA'' is not a person, so cannot manufacture anything.

It is NIGERIANS who manufacture and build stuff, while a bum like you sits in your mum's basement typing ignorant rubbish.

''The first indigenous internationally certified Computer Manufacturer in Nigeria, Zinox boasts the first and only computerized digital assembly plant in West Africa with a daily production capacity of over 5,000 units installed in Gbagada Industrial Estate, Lagos. Zinox is currently the only local OEM partner of Microsoft and Intel Corporation in Nigeria.''

https://zinoxtechnologies.com/

So your fellow Nigerians are manufacturing stuff, including motor vehicles, and helicopters.

https://guardian.ng/news/naf-naseni-to-finalise-work-on-first-made-in-nigeria-helicopter/

Nigerian scientists also designed and built satellites currently hovering in space.

https://www.scidev.net/global/news/nigeria-launches-first-satellite-built-by-africans/

So INSTEAD of your ignorant, stupid, sneering, inferiority complex - laced question of ''Can Nigeria manufacture microchips?'', you should ask ''CAN I USE MY BRAIN AND TALENTS AND GATHER TOGETHER A TEAM OR CONSORTIUM TO BUILD MICROCHIPS?''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Eurasia: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Napata77:

First of all, ''NIGERIA'' is not a person, so cannot manufacture anything.

It is NIGERIANS who manufacture and build stuff, while a bum like you sits in your mum's basement typing ignorant rubbish.

''The first indigenous internationally certified Computer Manufacturer in Nigeria, Zinox boasts the first and only computerized digital assembly plant in West Africa with a daily production capacity of over 5,000 units installed in Gbagada Industrial Estate, Lagos. Zinox is currently the only local OEM partner of Microsoft and Intel Corporation in Nigeria.''

https://zinoxtechnologies.com/

So your fellow Nigerians are manufacturing stuff, including motor vehicles, and helicopters.

https://guardian.ng/news/naf-naseni-to-finalise-work-on-first-made-in-nigeria-helicopter/

So INSTEAD of your ignorant, stupid, sneering question of ''Can Nigeria manufacture microchips?'', you should ask ''CAN I USE MY BRAIN AND TALENTS AND GATHER TOGETHER A TEAM OR CONSORTIUM TO BUILD MICROCHIPS?''

Keep deceiving yourself, Nigeria also produces more chips than Taiwan
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Napata77: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Eurasia:

Keep deceiving yourself, Nigeria also produces more chips than Taiwan

Taiwan does not produce chips.

A few individuals in Taiwan do.

Just like YOU, Mr ''Eurasia'', can join the list of Nigerian manufacturers if you weren't a lazy, useless, hopeless wastrel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Eurasia: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Napata77:

Taiwan does not produce chips.

A few individuals in Taiwan do.

Just like YOU, Mr ''Eurasia'', can join the list of manufacturers in Nigeria, if you weren't a lazy, useless, worthless bum.

Taiwan produces chip, it's called TSMC, get that into your fvcking skull.

Nigeria is not business friendly due to their evil policies.

https://punchng.com/manufacturing-a-mobile-phone-requires-400-components-none-is-available-in-nigeria-samsung/?amp

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Whois(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Why did the op add micro. Did Tinubu send you to help him twist his words? Btw is this how you'll continue to solicit for him if he mistakenly win?

1 Like

Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Napata77: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Eurasia:

Taiwan produces chip, it's called TSMC, get that into your fvcking skull.

Nigeria is not business friendly due to their evil policies.

https://punchng.com/manufacturing-a-mobile-phone-requires-400-components-none-is-available-in-nigeria-samsung/?amp

BRAIN DEAD DUNCE. ''TAIWAN'' IS A NAME OF A COUNTRY. IT DOES NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING.

IT IS A FEW PEOPLE INSIDE TAIWAN THAT PRODUCE CHIPS.

JUST LIKE YOU, MR DUNCE, CAN START A MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN NIGERIA, AND BUILD CHIPS, OR MOBILE PHONE COMPONENTS.

SINCE THOUSANDS OF NIGERIAN MANUFACTURERS ARE PRODUCING AND PROFITING DESPITE YOUR CLAIMED ''EVIL POLICIES'', YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE, YOU LAZY, USELESS, WORTHLESS WRETCH.
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by obailala(m): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2023
tollyboy5:
I'm seeing some meme.

Nobody is confused about Tinubu talking of producing chips. The question you should answer is, what exactly did he say after the "chip"?
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by technicallyrich(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2023
The condemnedd kriminal said chips not micro chips.
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Freethinker87: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Actually he said Cheap Sudanese gazelle gagaraga. Are these "chips" made in Sudan?
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by JustPowerApps(m): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Fry micro chips abi cheesy grin grin As in kokoro
[img]https://giffiles./217/217547.gif[/img]
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Eurasia: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Napata77:

BRAIN DEAD DUNCE. ''TAIWAN'' IS A NAME OF A COUNTRY. IT DOES NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING.

IT IS A FEW PEOPLE INSIDE TAIWAN THAT PRODUCE CHIPS.

JUST LIKE YOU, MR DUNCE, CAN START A MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN NIGERIA, AND BUILD CHIPS, OR MOBILE PHONE COMPONENTS.

SINCE THOUSANDS OF NIGERIAN MANUFACTURERS ARE PRODUCING AND PROFITING DESPITE YOUR CLAIMED ''EVIL POLICIES'', YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE, YOU LAZY, USELESS, WORTHLESS WRETCH.

You're a zombie, stop quoting me
Re: People Don't Know Tinubu Meant "Chip" Micro-chip. by Blakjewelry(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2023
tollyboy5:

Lol dey wyne ya sef. I've just told you reality.
Omo you think say na to go computer school without acquiring any single skill. 99% of yahoo boys are dumb as f. Ck infact 85% of their work no require special skills even those who called themselves hackers are not verse rather they depends on loophole discovered by someone else to exploit so e no get wetin you wan tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C / National Hardship: Concerned Citizens To Launch Mass Protests Against Emefiele, / Germany Is Returning Over 1,000 Human Skulls They Stole From Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.