Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68311 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Do you truly mind these angry, frustrated little boys?

I'm done with the empty skulls.

They'll meet their matches in Boko, Herdsmen, Hisbah, Isis and Alqaeda to truly understand the meaning of Hate.

Useless hypocrites.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Starzo: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Which Church was closed in California? Will you stop lying? Send me the link of this because no Church or religious institution has been forced to close down for refusing to bless gay Unions and most gay Unions never happen in religious houses.

There was even a Supreme Court case that ruled on baking cake for gay couples
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-cake-idUSKCN1TI1MQ https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/24/bakersfield-california-bakery-same-sex-wedding-cake

it is more of an issue of law and public policy rather than forcing as you claim. It is an issue of the first amendment and a question as to whether religious rights give you the freedom to discriminate it is a matter of law not forcing.

The people who form what students are taught are called educators and policy makers if parents want to have a say then they should homeschool their kids or withdraw them from the institution since gay rights are protected by law in such countries and as a result can be added to their curriculum to include harmony. It is about recognising and protecting their rights and free from discrimination so there is nothing even wrong with what you are blabbing about.
You are the one disturbing yourself because gay parade is not in anyway indoctrinating or forcing you into anything. Go and learn the meaning of indoctrination before blowing big grammar on what you don't understand. Lol so a church is a holding a public crusade in a non-christian environment you would call that indoctrination or forceful acceptance of Christianity is that it? Or is that not the same thing as "shoving your lifestyle on people's faces"? Lol cheesy

Very good you brought up the past point. Cuz in countries like Canada and UK preaching in public spaces about hell can get you arrested for 'hate speech'

A police officer in the US wad complaining about not being able to proclaim his faith on duty but was forced to have the rainbow sticker on his patrol car during one o their parades

You can deviat and lie to yourself all you want but open crusader against religion especially Christianity in the west by liberals is well documented.

Us president Biden was recently criticized for refusing to include Jesus in his Christmas speech

While trump was slammed for actually including 'Jesus' in speech during his inauguration by liberal media.

All this things are happening around you yet you deny,fain ignorance or completely try to twist truths

You're just a another example of a brainwashed liberal leftist

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
HitSong:

You just dey yan apkata
No one gives a shît
Take your gay rubbish away from here

And I should be bantering with a headless slowpoke who's dreaming of a hit song.

Oya come make I introduce you to one gay top producer to help your life and your loonie hit song.

You dwell in hate and want to prosper?

2 parallel line mofos....you can't smell prosperity with such vileness overloaded.

Asswipe.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Starzo:

Thankfully I don't place my self worth on being attractive to dumb h*ones like you

The day you finally have sense, that day you will realize that there are far more important things than sex and worthless relationships with ho*s

Go and hang yourself already. Pest.

Males who talk to much are usually misogynists. You're more of what you hate. Weak, feminine male.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

But you'd love to live in countries governed by gays and where they are respected?

I wished you could hate corruption, ritual killings, kidnapping, and every other vice including "hate" itself. Perhaps, just perhaps, all the evils troubling Nigeria would have all been dead by now through you.

Exactly the same way Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Qaeda, and all evil fanatics would see you, hate you, and be begging to cut off your infidel head for being who you are.

Shebi this logic clear for your eye now.

What happened to live and let live.

So long as person no force me to bring my nyansh come or force himself on me, wet in concern me with anything wey you want do with your gbola or butthole...

I'm wired for the luscious body of the opposite gender but heck no, do I hate them wired differently than I am.

Who be me to judge fellow human like me?

People who cannot love even themselves not to talk of people of like gender and same sexual preference will be hiding under the herd mentality of gay being evil to showcase and advertise their hate-filled souls.

Una dey enjoy iPhones, and the designers wears and perfumes...go check the sexual orientation of the minds behind most of your favorite gadgets and clothing's.
Rubbish and hypocrites..
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by toprealman: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion
Yes it is ok to like or hate the bit listen the day you are rushed to the hospital, do you bother to ask the doctor his sexual preference?
Do you ask that pilot or even the first responder during an emergency?
Do you know how many sinners Jesus interacted with?
How do you even influence them positively by hating?

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Ubenedictus(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
this kind of act should not be happening in th 21th century

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

A dingbatted fool who thinks himself wise but forgets to remember how moronic he truly is in his hypocrisy.
Hating in gays who don't even care about your straightness or la k of it yet, I can bet my balls that as you post your tripes, one item from your surrounding that belongs to you and heck, you might even be posting these rubbish with a gadget designed by these gays you so hate.

Define hypocrisy again dumbo.

You are better than gays yet, you can't think out something to invent for the sake of your own subsistence at least.

I would rather love and done with a gay than a two-faced confused and hypocritical dunce like you hate-filled morons.
grin grin grin angry grin dingbatted? There's no such word, ditzy but that's how desperate and wounded you are grin

You're a reference point for idiocy.

What a shackled idiot... that's all you will be until you're rotting in the ground... then you will be another worthless carrion for termites..

you need to realize you're outta ya league binding words with me.
Idiot, your pen game is as weak as your father's penile efforts
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Slmgirldippussy: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

But you'd love to live in countries governed by gays and where they are respected?

I wished you could hate corruption, ritual killings, kidnapping, and every other vice including "hate" itself. Perhaps, just perhaps, all the evils troubling Nigeria would have all been dead by now through you.

Exactly the same way Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Qaeda, and all evil fanatics would see you, hate you, and be begging to cut off your infidel head for being who you are.

Shebi this logic clear for your eye now.

What happened to live and let live.

So long as person no force me to bring my nyansh come or force himself on me, wet in concern me with anything wey you want do with your gbola or butthole...

I'm wired for the luscious body of the opposite gender but heck no, do I hate them wired differently than I am.

Who be me to judge fellow human like me?

People who cannot love even themselves not to talk of people of like gender and same sexual preference will be hiding under the herd mentality of gay being evil to showcase and advertise their hate-filled souls.

Una dey enjoy iPhones, and the designers wears and perfumes...go check the sexual orientation of the minds behind most of your favorite gadgets and clothing's.
Rubbish and hypocrites..

Me I have suggested gays should be declared ritual material
So we can use them in good conscience
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by jclassiq(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Disgusting.

My sincere advice to gay people: pls keep your sexuality to yourself. There is nothing to be gained by rubbing your homosexual lifestyle in people's faces. It's utterly disgusting and not everyone can stomach such rubbish.

Dressing up like a scarecrow and snapping pictures, feeling funky. Now he is dead and gone.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
DriveByKiller:
grin grin grin angry grin dingbatted? There's no such word, ditzy but that's how desperate and wounded you are grin

You're a reference point for idiocy.

What a shackled idiot... that's all you will be until you're rotting in the ground... then you will be another worthless carrion for termites..

you need to realize you're outta ya league binding words with me.
Idiot, your pen game is as weak as your father's penile efforts

Hahaha...

Your hate will find you, trust me on this.

Pen game...what an idiota....lol

We talking life mumu is reveling in pen game.

You are a waste of everyone's time.

You'll meet a worse end than the subject of this topic. Very soon.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

Me I have suggested gays should be declared ritual material
So we can use them in good conscience

You could start the trial or experiment with one of your family members just to be sure you won't be making any mistakes when you finally decide to use a gay person.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
"I hate black people, I find them disgusting"

You'd be up in arms if a white man said to you.

But that's what you homophobes sound like to gay people.

Black people will go to western countries and cry about their host countries not liking them but in their home countries, they oppress and despise minority orientations.

Who ever knew that people that cry the most about hate are so hateful and oppressive themselves?

The only reason black people are so hateful to minority orientations is so they can feel better about themselves and so they aren't the lowest of the low. They do it to display an imaginary upper hand that they don't have.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

Hahaha...

Your hate will find you, trust me on this.

Pen game...what an idiota....lol

We talking life mumu is reveling in pen game.

You are a waste of everyone's time.

You'll meet a worse end than the subject of this topic. Very soon.

where did you pick "dingbatted " from?

From your mother's acidic toto?

That word isn't a word . You picked it up deep in the recess of your mother's harlotry grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by TheChameleon: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
sukar886:

One spotted

I can't be. I can download your mum and sister's soundtracks for you. Your mum has a falsetto and one sister is a soprano while the uglier one is baritone.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by TheChameleon: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
u re selfish...

What if dey don't come close to u but come close to Ur children??

Use your senses. Come close to me includes everything around me.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
jclassiq:
Disgusting.

My sincere advice to gay people: pls keep your sexuality to yourself. There is nothing to be gained by rubbing your homosexual lifestyle in people's faces. It's utterly disgusting and not everyone can stomach such rubbish.

Dressing up like a scarecrow and snapping pictures, feeling funky. Now he is dead and gone.

Are you this hateful towards fornication?

Or do you just have this energy for gay people?
Remember your God said there is no greater sin.

You and that gay person are candidates for hell.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
where did you pick "dingbatted " from?

From your mother's acidic toto?

That word isn't a word . You picked it up deep in the recess of your mother's harlotry grin

People who understand these shiits who I know abound here on this forum know that riff-raffs like you are closet gays who are perpetually on the down low and always fronting on this sort of topics as a way to fight the real them from within.

Keep fighting your true self.

You'll die miserable and unfulfilled.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by redsun(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2023
That guy didn't look like he was sad, but some miserable sad bastards just decided to get rid of him for just being himself.

Africa is a very primitive and dangerous place to be gay. It's like being a black person in the 50s in Alabama.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Starzo:

Very good you brought up the past point. Cuz in countries like Canada and UK preaching in public spaces about hell can get you arrested for 'hate speech'
Lol, answer the question since you liken gay parade to force are those events in your view forceful and indoctrinating? If they are you are not an hypocrite and no different from the UK or Canadian government either.

A police officer in the US wad complaining about not being able to proclaim his faith on duty but was forced[s] to have the rainbow sticker on his patrol car during one o their parades
He is free to go to court to seek redress, also where is the link of the closed churches you were lying about?

You can deviat and lie to yourself all you want but open crusader against religion especially Christianity in the west by liberals is well documented
You are the only one lying ti yourself because from time immemorial and one of the ideals of democracy has always been a separation of state and Church for a better regulation of society and don't act like an illiterate not to know that. How does advocating and supporting policies that may not be in line with your religion but good for the general society a crime?

Us president Biden was recently criticized for refusing to include Jesus in his Christmas speech

While trump was slammed for actually including 'Jesus' in speech during his inauguration by liberal media.

All this things are happening around you yet you deny,fain ignorance or completely try to twist truths

You're just a another example of a brainwashed liberal leftist

Who criticised Biden? You mean religious extremist who don't know that Christmas asides being about the birth of Jesus Christ is also a global holiday and festive season that non-Christians also take part in. Trump is an hypocrite and has nothing Christ like in him and who was the liberal media that criticised him because he made an inauguration speech mentioning Jesus to deceive religious extremist into seeing him as the son of God? cheesy

The only brainwashed here is you because your points are incoherent,made up and sometimes devoid of facts.
I am proud to be liberal anyway that is not even an insult or shameful thing to identify as grin

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2023
I personally don’t think being gay is that bad. But some of the gays who dress up like women and do stuff like that for attention are part of the reason people hate gays. If they would just act like normal MEN and keep their business to themselves, it would be better for them
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Ahnie...mavo sis?

Daddytime dey jail...lol

Happy new year..
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

All gay people deserve dealth by hanging

All black people deserve death by hanging.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Why do they have to kill him! This is barbaric Africa na wa..ooo
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2023
All you people supporting, praising and rejoicing the murder of an innocent fellow HUMAN just because he is gay, all of you are closet gays, you are just afraid to come out of your gay closets. You are afraid of your gay mirrors being put infront of you, you think by rejoicing, jubilating and supporting the murder of a gay man or the murder of gays, that your own gay will disappear you are wasting your time,.you can pretending that you hate gays all you like, you are still gay. I don't care who is gay or who isn't it doesn't bother me, they are not hurting me, because i am sure i am not gay, anyone who is bothered by another humans sexual preferences or another human being gay maybe they are the problem, maybe because they are gay too.

Many gay bashers are known to be gays themselves. They hate that they are gay so they attack what the gay they hate.

The murder of this guy is totally wrong. Morally and otherwise.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2023
1Sharon:

All black people deserve death by hanging.

Don't worry them go soon come for you..
Just pray say Muslim tickets no go work. Coz during that period na Muslim go dey in-charged.

I even see your stupid dp picture

Gay is disgusting

Idiot
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Don't worry them go soon come for you..
Just pray say Muslim tickets no go work. Coz during that period na Muslim go dey in-charged.

I even see your stupid dp picture

Gay is disgusting

Idiot

Black is disgusting.

Idiot.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Bigchristo: 12:52am On Jan 07, 2023
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/
There are things you can’t per take on as an African, we have culture and traditions that guard us, once you start forming too woke and adopting the western culture then try and leave Africa because your protection is not guaranteed here, we nor Dey fear Toto f#ck yarnsh
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Xiaohei(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Gruesome! Killing him was and is wrong before God and the authorities. May his killers be fished out, and prosecuted for murder.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

People who understand these shiits who I know abound here on this forum know that riff-raffs like you are closet gays who are perpetually on the down low and always fronting on this sort of topics as a way to fight the real them from within.

Keep fighting your true self.

You'll die miserable and unfulfilled.
forget about gsys and straights.

I want to know where you got the word dingbatted from.

Son of demented troglodyte.

Na ya papa inferior sperm formation you dey display so.

Blossomed illiterate phagot!!!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:05am On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
forget about gsys and straights.

I want to know where you got the word dingbatted from.

Son of demented troglodyte.

Na ya papa inferior sperm formation you dey display so.

Blossomed illiterate phagot!!!

Oh, you just done finding the word to use from a dictionary?

Continue.

I coined the word for low-lifers like you who had no one to train them away from being cyber and community nuisance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101