Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (68326 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Donjazet2:

What do you mean?

Mean like how? Can't you answer the questions?

And the west is a free society where people aren't judged by another person's standards?

Are you aware that homosexuality is now the standard and people are being judged by it?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Donjazet2: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Mean like how? Can't you answer the questions?

And the west is a free society where people aren't judged by another person's standards?

Are you aware that homosexuality is now the standard and people are being judged by it?

I mean, how is homosexuality the standard, I don't understand the statement
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
you quoted me twice! grin you must be really desperate.

And you can't defend your gaffe DINGBATTED grin grin

I told you there's no such word.

When your parents where phuckin like wild animals without exchanging first names, they forgot to pull you through the rings of formal education.

Now you're manifesting the symptoms of your mother's sexual rascality.

Na God go punish you and that acidic toto wen project a blight of humanity like you come life

May your days be miserable as your mother's quest for true orgasms

Something a #50 condom could have prevented if only the 2 cursed beings who came together to bring you upon the world for a cause had being alive to their senses or even tried being inventive with a pure water sachet.

You are obviously a very lil frustrated kid and probably new to NL hence, your fixation on how well you think you can dig up trash words from the dictionary to troll people with to make yourself feel good.

You are cursed forever and won't see the end of this January, trust me.

A very slow, painful, and horrible death more vicious than what was brought upon the subject of this thread will be your lot.

You keep making a mockery of yourself and your ability to dig up words from the dictionary as evidence of your intelligence, whereas everyone knows you are nothing but a low-lifer seeking attention here.

You think say na by English abi? If it were by English, Obahiagbon would have been the President of Nigeria.

The one determining your life and what becomes of you and your wasted life has no business with the English language, yet, he's ruling over you while you go on a rampage with your frustrated cursed life.

You go suffer well well. You just dey start.

Na ogun go strike you dead...

Asswipe.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Aunty, you no talk again? Your mouth de sharp y'day. Werin happen?
You think I will waste my precious time responding to someone that has a pH.D in asking stupid questions.
Sorry oo answer yourself I will respond to other people that don't ask foolish questions

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Donjazet2:

I mean, how is homosexuality the standard, I don't understand the statement

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

You think I will waste my precious time responding to someone that has a pH.D in asking stupid questions.
Sorry oo answer yourself I will respond to other people that don't ask foolish questions

Oh dear. You still sound hurt from y'day. Did you sleep well? Do you need a hug or therapy?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Donjazet2: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions.

The west is the epitome of liberalism. They are a place where rights are protected.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
HitSong:

Oloriburuku
14 years or mob beating to de#th awaits you

Oh, you just crawled back out from your hole again. Common crawl back in there morafucker.

The thieves who have decimated your entire life and future will continue raping your lives forever more not just 14 years.

How are gays responsible for your cursed life?

How did they cause the misery that you are?

How are they responsible for the insecurity and hunger that's going to obliterate you from the surface of the earth.

Useless children wey pack akamu full skull dey confuse am for brain.

Make ogjn kill you there.

Bastards.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
Yea, keep thinking that. There thousands of gay people in africa and at your back yard and on your street, they are not coming out because they would be killed just like this innocent guy.

So what do you mean we should allow such madness in our society

Is either you're a gay or a pyscho

With every good thing the west has to offer you're here defending gays
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Donjazet2:

The west is the epitome of liberalism. They are a place where rights are protected.

Is the west a free society where people aren't judged by another person's standards?

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Do you think that gays are tolerant?

Are your corrupt politicians tolerant?
Are gay people responsible for all the atrocities that have been visited upon you as a person and your country?

Point out one issue plaguing you as a person and a people that are directly caused by gay people.

So, what have you done to the people you can identify as being directly responsible for all the evil that you have experienced?

Make una open una eyes and close your hearts to hate. It is evil, vile, and anti-progressive.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Are your corrupt politicians tolerant?
Are gay people responsible for all the atrocities that have been visited upon you as a person and your country?

Point out one issue plaguing you as a person and a people that are directly caused by gay people.

So, what have you done to the people you can identify as being directly responsible for all the evil that you have experienced?

Make una open una eyes and close your hearts to hate. It is evil, vile, and anti-progressive.

You wrote 14 lines for a simple question that required only yes or no.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Empty sobs.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Was it the screenshots I sent to you y'day that are eating you up inside? Are you saying you weren't aware that homosexuality is being forced on everyone? That is shocking for someone who has traveled abroad and broadened her limited view,
Let me ease your pain a bit this morning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Empty sobs.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

No, they are not as tolerant as your roguish politicians.

They are responsible for all your shortcomings in life.

Ekpa
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2023
maasoap:

Serves him right? What do you think will happen to the murderers when caught? Their own life will be over too. Hate shouldn't drive anyone into murdering
So person that kills a gay is now a murderer? Where una dey keep una sense?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by LordEclipse: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/
Sorry to say, but I've got no pity to spare for him and his likes..
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

You offended humanity by celebrating and endorsing the gruesome murder of another human.

Your kind scares me. cry cry
This comment is very shameful! How is it offending humanity for killing a gay? We should be celebrating when a gay was killed because gay is detrimental to human.
Killing gays is not murder please stop all this nonsense, it get me annoyed.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Klinee:
So person that kills a gay is now a murderer? Where una dey keep una sense?

With the silly question you just asked me, I don't think you have enough sense in you.
You murdered someone because of nothing but hate and you still had audacity to ask if killing a gay man makes you a murderer! You're stupid, you're foolish, you're mad.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by deebrain(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
No matter how bad what he stands for is, EVERY HUMAN LIFE IS SACRED!

THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG AND MUST BE PUNISHED!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

No, they are not as tolerant as your roguish politicians.

They are responsible for all your shortcomings in life.

Ekpa

Who are the "they" you referring to?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Klinee:
This comment is very shameful! How is it offending humanity for killing a gay? We should be celebrating when a gay was killed because gay is detrimental to human.
Killing gays is not murder please stop all this nonsense, it get me annoyed.

Your parents should have sacrificed you to the god of iron. And your parents should be thrown into jail for bringing idiot like you to this world and failed to poison you when they had the chance
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Why shouldn't they be? You had a bad experience with some of them?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Send me yours.

Wasted sparm

You even use F for your moniker

If you be gay don't try that shit talk in public or you meet your end.

You need deliverance out of that shit, y'all gay are been controlled by evil demonic darkness power of this Earth.
Even animals can't try that shit, have you seen make animal going after another male animals?
And you think is normal that you're created that way? Capital No, the evil power behind this Earth are behind that to destroy human nature.

Change
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2023
maasoap:

Why shouldn't they be? You had a bad experience with some of them?

You aren't even sure. Simple yes or no.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2023
maasoap:

With the silly question you just asked me, I don't think you have enough sense in you.
You murdered someone because of nothing but hate and you still had audacity to ask if killing a gay man makes you a murderer! You're stupid, you're foolish, you're mad.
Imagine how stupid you are! Someone killed a gay, you have the effrontery to tagged him/her a murderer? What kind of human being are people please? No value for humanity anymore! Gay deserves death penalty please, act of such is detrimental to human existence.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by DriveByKiller: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Something a #50 condom could have prevented if only the 2 cursed beings who came together to bring you upon the world for a cause had being alive to their senses or even tried being inventive with a pure water sachet.

You are obviously a very lil frustrated kid and probably new to NL hence, your fixation on how well you think you can dig up trash words from the dictionary to troll people with to make yourself feel good.

You are cursed forever and won't see the end of this January, trust me.

A very slow, painful, and horrible death more vicious than what was brought upon the subject of this thread will be your lot.

You keep making a mockery of yourself and your ability to dig up words from the dictionary as evidence of your intelligence, whereas everyone knows you are nothing but a low-lifer seeking attention here.

You think say na by English abi? If it were by English, Obahiagbon would have been the President of Nigeria.

The one determining your life and what becomes of you and your wasted life has no business with the English language, yet, he's ruling over you while you go on a rampage with your frustrated cursed life.

You go suffer well well. You just dey start.

Na ogun go strike you dead...

Asswipe.

Mr Dingbatted I didn't read all that.

Fagggots like you should be used as human sacrifice and the parents that raised an abomination like you should be given public execution.

You're Lucifer's attempt of mimicking Gods creative abilities. cool
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

You aren't even sure. Simple yes or no.

I don't know one. Tell us your experience.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Klinee:
You are the one that mentioned that the wages of sinner is death, why are you against a person that kills a gay?

The wages of sin is death

Is the pronouncement of God, and if you think it's physical death then you are that's your own cup of tea

Go and kill all the gays you know
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Oh, you just crawled back out from your hole again. Common crawl back in there morafucker.

The thieves who have decimated your entire life and future will continue raping your lives forever more not just 14 years.

How are gays responsible for your cursed life?

How did they cause the misery that you are?

How are they responsible for the insecurity and hunger that's going to obliterate you from the surface of the earth.

Useless children wey pack akamu full skull dey confuse am for brain.

Make ogjn kill you there.

Bastards.
Dear FAGGŌT,
You've been warned!
We do condone faggotry fuckery here.
We catch you, we FUÇK YOU up for life.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
Mr Dingbatted I didn't read all that.

Fagggots like you should be used as human sacrifice and the parents that raised an abomination like you should be given public execution.

You're Lucifer's attempt of mimicking Gods creative abilities. cool

Lol...

Foolish pikin.

You obviously fell off your whorish mother's vjay stomping your dead skull on the hard ground which explains your instability.

Bastard pikin.

Thunder strike you and all that is related to you.

I have a whole lot of time on my hands.

Na me and you.

You must learn respect and civility as you no get reasonable people to train you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.