Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (67994 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by pokipoki: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion
Someone lost his life and you say it serves him right?
You must be the greatest fool in this life!! You're comments are absolutely disgusting!!!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 2016v2017: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:
Pathetic!! Terrible and Unfortunate act !

But what Hurts most is where the young man is right now ! The devil is confusing young men and women into engaging in abominations and wicked acts all in a bid to pull them down to Hell Fire. Hell Gore is not a place of fun. It is a place of pains, torture and regrets.

If you value your Soul, Flee from these evils and Embrace the Lord JESUS Christ. He will wash you, clean you up and make you what you are supposed to be.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:23am On Jan 07, 2023
DriveByKiller:
forget about gsys and straights.

I want to know where you got the word dingbatted from.

Son of demented troglodyte.

Na ya papa inferior sperm formation you dey display so.

Blossomed illiterate phagot!!!

Are you still busy searching through the dictionary for the next fancy-sounding word to encourage yourself with?

Exactly the same buck-passing the one you mistake for father lives with to this day when he mistook a dog for a human, the result of which are you a curse to them and everyone else you relate with. This same buck-passing is what your entire life has come to be defined by hence, your anger at gays for your miserable non-existent life.

Low-life cursed thing.

A very miserable death in the hands of people who'd see you and feel you aren't supposed to live is what awaits you.

You'd begged to be spared but no one will listen to you wails while you get beheaded and mutilated for being an "infidel".

Useless pikin wey no get better papa and mama to train am well na we take the contract to dey train them, all for free and for humanity sake.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Litmus: 1:27am On Jan 07, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
I know some part of 9ja where his body will be dismembered and sold.

So you're implying Nigeria is worst than Kenya in this regard even though no celebrity gays or transgender have been killed by Nigerians.

The other day, Ghanians robbed some celebrity of his mobile phone (reality) but somehow the shame was not Ghana's but Nigeria's because, supposedly, if it was Nigeria (imaginery)100 celebrities would have had thire phones stolen. angry

You all should continue living in the denial of Nigeria's superiority over the rest of Africa.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Blissguts: 1:37am On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Conflicting analogy? Laughable.

What did a gay person steal from you?

Your dick or your butthole?

All of una get big problem wey pass una aswear.

Hypocrisy is so nauseating and irritating to me.

Guy u be m.u.m.u abeg.....

U talked about oyibo sexuality being homo and yet we use their product

And you were told that one being a thief, buying from him doesn't mandate you to be a thief .....

And you said politicians then would keep stealing from us

And you were told that since they are after our own money, they can't be patronized cos they stealing from us

And you now come to say what did gay people steal from you ......

How does it make sense ?

Bro pls take some vitamins for better comprehension
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 1:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Blissguts:

Guy u be m.u.m.u abeg.....

U talked about oyibo sexuality being homo and yet we use their product

And you were told that one being a thief, buying from him doesn't mandate you to be a thief .....

And you said politicians then would keep stealing from us

And you were told that since they are after our own money, they can't be patronized cos they stealing from us

And you now come to say what did gay people steal from you ......

How does it make sense ?

Bro pls take some vitamins for better comprehension

Another ekpa on the lost.

Go find garri soak...na hunger dey chop your brain dey go small small so.

Idiots
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by shineeye1: 2:00am On Jan 07, 2023
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/

BOB PRICKS...watch your back
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by godofuck231: 2:36am On Jan 07, 2023
1 down.....
Where Bob the ass burster
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 2:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

You made this post and 220 demons same as you liked this post.

All the evil you wish for others will be visited on you

Bigchristo:
There are things you can’t per take on as an African, we have culture and traditions that guard us, once you start forming too woke and adopting the western culture then try and leave Africa because your protection is not guaranteed here, we nor Dey fear Toto f#ck yarnsh

Your culture is to kill those who don’t agree with you? undecided

jclassiq:
Disgusting.

My sincere advice to gay people: pls keep your sexuality to yourself. There is nothing to be gained by rubbing your homosexual lifestyle in people's faces. It's utterly disgusting and not everyone can stomach such rubbish.

Dressing up like a scarecrow and snapping pictures, feeling funky. Now he is dead and gone.

What you’re saying is the same as a gay person telling you they feel it’s okay for you to die for rubbing your straightness in their face. Because you exist freely as yourself with no one telling you that you deserve to die for it, it has robbed of the basic human empathy of live and let live.
godofuck231:
1 down.....
Where Bob the ass burster

shineeye1:

BOB PRICKS...watch your back
Y’all are absolutely trash humans.
Disgusting waste of oxygen

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 2:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Righthussle:

I spit on you. Instead of condemning the murder , you are here typing rubbish. shut up abeg. This is why I hate Christains.

As a Christian myself, I can tell you that it can be hard and embarrassing to identify as one given the antics of the brethren.

One up there was praying for God to bless and reward the killers. And the post got many likes too. Most likely from fellow Christians too. Which God? Argh. Just heartbreaking

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 2:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Your fvkcing culture is ediotic. And so are you
incogni2o:

Your reasoning is pathethic.

I am sure you would also support pedofiles with this your level of reasoning.

Respect Culture, That's what makes societies.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 2:54am On Jan 07, 2023
I condemn this killing in it's strongest term

This dastardly act of murder should never be condoned.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 2:55am On Jan 07, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Nobody should be killed for what happens between 2 consenting adults, but gays should learn to respect boundaries and stop trying to force their lifestyle on people who find it disgusting.

Explain how they forced gayness on you. I’m waiting

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 2:58am On Jan 07, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
They are! Their target is to indoctrinate children under the guise of tolerance.
About 60% of all pedophiles are gay.

That’s a very xtupid and baseless statistic that’s not based on fact. Adult heterosexual males are the single most likely population to sexually abuse children followed by adult heterosexual females.

The gay population are a minority in this offense. Dumb ass

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Rememberdeath: 3:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

You are a BEAST!!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by TheboyGhost(m): 3:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Dukeofotukpo:

Your gay ass be next in line to die fucking gay?

Okay I understand...

Now do you understand that your Straight dick will not live for long too?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Asswipemod: 3:45am On Jan 07, 2023
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/

James Brown and Bobrisky should be wary. Time's up for them too.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:48am On Jan 07, 2023
gypsey:
This is totally wrong! On all level. embarassed i don't hate gay people it is the gay act that i don't like..

The murderers who murdered this guy are probarbly closet gays themseleves. They are afraid they saw themselves in the murdered gay guy. They musta thought by murdering the gay guy maybe their own gay bodies will change.

Anyone gay in Africa should leave as soon as they can to England, USA or Canada they would be wellcomed warmly.

One of my former managers is gay, a very very nice guy. He would do anything to help anyone in trouble.

Use your two hands to close your mouth

I pity your parents and the people around you
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Desusi: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Did he die?
No he is alive in hell fire!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Tito24: 3:55am On Jan 07, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

una own na to chop am drink beer on top grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Collins4u1(m): 4:01am On Jan 07, 2023
The devil and his angels are gonna Group Intimacy his arse real good now..
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 4:37am On Jan 07, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Okay I understand...

Now do you understand that your Straight dick will not live for long too?
Gay retard demonic possessed human claiming normal ur gonna be burnt not only killed
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 07, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Which Church was closed in California? Will you stop lying? Send me the link of this because no Church or religious institution has been forced to close down for refusing to bless gay Unions and most gay Unions never happen in religious houses.

There was even a Supreme Court case that ruled on baking cake for gay couples
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-cake-idUSKCN1TI1MQ https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/24/bakersfield-california-bakery-same-sex-wedding-cake

it is more of an issue of law and public policy rather than forcing as you claim. It is an issue of the first amendment and a question as to whether religious rights give you the freedom to discriminate it is a matter of law not forcing.

The people who form what students are taught are called educators and policy makers if parents want to have a say then they should homeschool their kids or withdraw them from the institution since gay rights are protected by law in such countries and as a result can be added to their curriculum to include harmony. It is about recognising and protecting their rights and free from discrimination so there is nothing even wrong with what you are blabbing about.
You are the one disturbing yourself because gay parade is not in anyway indoctrinating or forcing you into anything. Go and learn the meaning of indoctrination before blowing big grammar on what you don't understand. Lol so a church is a holding a public crusade in a non-christian environment you would call that indoctrination or forceful acceptance of Christianity is that it? Or is that not the same thing as "shoving your lifestyle on people's faces"? Lol cheesy

Oga calm down abeg!

When a human is horney

1. The man's dick becomes erect
2. The woman's pusy becomes greased
3. Both the male and the female ass closes further firmly in addition to it's dryness.

Now what this means is that the dick is meant to go into the already greased pusy for safety and pleasure.

Now what g*ys do is to ARTIFICIALLY grease their fellow man/woman ass and then force their dick into this ass thereby subjecting their fellow with severe pain and discomfort. On the other hand a l* sbian goes ahead to rub her clit on the other female or probably using Love Machine on her which clearly scatters the arrangements of the labia.

Now tell me,

Do you think persons that engage in this are still human?

For your information, the devil and his demons are real and their only aim is to mock God almighty, mock his creation etc and homosexuality is his number 1 tool.

When Africans go against this, you turn around and tell them that they are poor, backwards with thiefing politicians, all those garbage. Now I want to ask you, would you be in poverty and still accept a demonic act into your culture?, Would accepting to be gay make them rich and forward and stop politicians from stealing?

God said that he created humans in his own image but you can clearly see how the devil is reducing humans below animals, since I was born I have never seen a male dog digging the ass of another male dog or a female dog rubbing it's clit with another female dog.

Please be wise so that you wouldn't end up being mocked by the devil.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

Yes, I am,, gay. How does it affect you and your miserable life?

Oya, coman beat me.

Mofos

God said that he created humans in his own image but you can clearly see how the devil is reducing humans below animals, since I was born I have never seen a male dog digging the ass of another male dog or a female dog rubbing it's clit with another female dog.

You guys defend this by accusing Africans of being poor, backwards, tech. deficient with thiefs as politicians as if accepting g*yism will make us become richer than Europe and America and also stop politicians from stealing the country's wealthgrin

Imagine someone in poverty and still accepting something dangerous to his health and general wellbeing.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Slmgirldippussy: 5:06am On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

You could start the trial or experiment with one of your family members just to be sure you won't be making any mistakes when you finally decide to use a gay person.

No I can't
Gays are lower animal
Is it not better to use them ?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by HitSong: 5:18am On Jan 07, 2023
gaby:

And I should be bantering with a headless slowpoke who's dreaming of a hit song.

Oya come make I introduce you to one gay top producer to help your life and your loonie hit song.

You dwell in hate and want to prosper?

2 parallel line mofos....you can't smell prosperity with such vileness overloaded.

Asswipe.
Oloriburuku
14 years or mob beating to de#th awaits you
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by gaby(m): 5:19am On Jan 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You guys defend this by accusing Africans of being poor, backwards, tech. deficient with thiefs as politicians as if accepting g*yism will make us become richer than Europe and America and also stop politicians from stealing the country's wealthgrin

Imagine someone in poverty and still accepting something dangerous to his health and general wellbeing.

But when the Arabs and Europeans came with their religion, you were quick to forget that you had your "African way of life".

Confused people.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 5:25am On Jan 07, 2023
angry Where was USA na
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Ladygbola(f): 5:35am On Jan 07, 2023
meobizy:
It won’t surprise me if the perpetrators are Christians. I swear, man’s stupidity has no limit. Gays were an accepted people before the white man destroyed the African order of things. Now they know the errors of their ways and are trying their best to integrate them into their society. Africans as usual are still backward.

Like you said the perpetrators might be Christians. And don't be surprised it's those that have internalized homophobia that did this. Because most times straight person don't have time to involve themselves in gay matter.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 3duj: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2023
May his souls in Jehovah’s peace-Amen
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Ishilove: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2023
God knows I'm anti-gay, but I don't support killing or physically attacking them. Have them arrested and prosecuted for flaunting this cross dressing bullshit or trying to shove their perversion down our throats, but no, I will never support them being harmed. These people have families, for heaven's sakes

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Umbrateeth04: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2023
HitSong:

Oloriburuku
14 years or mob beating to de#th awaits you
you will die a very painful death..the death of deborah in sokoto will be a child's play to your brutal death cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55