Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked (13326 Views)

Wike Gives Out His Designers Suit & Hat At An Event (Video, Photos) / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by alizma: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
hitler
And that is what is helping him to achieve the much he has achieved in PH. The commissioner knows what await him if he fails to do the needful. Wike no dey joke once the state money is disbursed to you for work to be done. Almost every award and completed projects in river State were completed before the deadline stated from the first day the contracts were given out. Go and find out.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by VawulenceProMax: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2023
toprealman:
Come on Wike, you can do better. Is this how you would have been ridiculing your ministers if you made it to Aso rock?
yes that is what naija needs
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by ShaqFu: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2023
thisweekng:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/01/06/gov-wike-gives-the-commissioner-24-hours-to-start-the-road-project-or-risk-being-fired-video/
Men honestly if Wike had won the PDP primaries, I'll have voted for him wholeheartedly. I like the man. He says it the way it is, no time to sugarcoat.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by anyilalaz: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:
Imagine Buhari threatened and queried Adeosun, Amina and Emefiele as soon as dollar got to 300

Imagine Buhari queried the and gave matching orders to the service chiefs as soon as the 2nd kidnapping was done

Imagine Buhari gave immediate orders to NCC to set up solutions to track kidnappers

Imagine Buhari queried non performing ministers at Federal executive council meeting

Imagine Buhari fires ministers on the spot at FEC for confirmed non performance or failure

Imagine that Buhari set up a leadership structure just like in banks where a boss also gets penalized in some way for the wrong doing of the staff under him

Imagine that all executives of the government are fully aware that they could be fired next minute for non performance.

LEADERSHIP COMES WITH SOME FORM OF FIRMNESS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.

Sadly APC went into power to blame PDP

And 7 years plus, the blame again never stop.
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by anyilalaz: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2023
I support Wike on this. You collect mobilization money, start work you, no start! In less than 3 to 4 months now , rainy season will set in. Next they abandon job with excuse of rain. Before you know Wike don handover to another governor. project money stolen and everybody will begin to blame Wike for abandon job.

Travel around the country, during the dry season that should be peak of various road construction but nothing is happening. Come rain now, that when most governors will start mobilization for all manners of project.
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by Fortruth: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
Men honestly if Wike had won the PDP primaries, I'll have voted for him wholeheartedly. I like the man. He says it the way it is, no time to sugarcoat.

Wike never ran to win….its all just a ploy… to give folks in places that have no name aka “Rivers”, an illusion of inclusion.

Wike will run, lose, pretend to be fighting, the Northerners of PDP will go and beg him and tell him to calm down, “Rivers”, “Delta”, and all the states crazily named after a river will see the compassion and still come out and support Atiku….

Nonsense
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by bonnyhope: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Wike could have make a good president.
But cabal no want am.

Actually Nigeria does not need a weak person as a president but it will be almost impossible for Wike to win Nigerian presidential election.
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by LordIsaac(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Wike has my vote whenever he decides to win primaries. This is the kind of marching order that gets things done in Nigeria: you must threaten their seat!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by ogmask: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Felixamos:
infrastructure wise, no governor in Nigeria can stand on the same pedestal with him.. I know this is arguable but in my opinion it's the truth.

What you see as infrastructure is all politics. Wike is not half of what udom, sanwo olu, umahi or even ganduje has done. Forget about the media hype all Na wash. If you want us to do a debate on this I am ready.
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by ogmask: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Wike remains the greatest south south governor of all time.

Like he did half of what akpavio, Ibori, udom or even oshiomole did? Forget all this media hype wike Na show man. Imagine flaggingboff roads when he is about leaving office. Ask yourself, if every gov make noise about the flagging off stuff how e go be? Local one lane roads wey he nor go complete Na he take dey make noise .
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by Elibaba1: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Wike could have make a good president.
But cabal no want am.

Someone with such temper cannot make a good president.
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by Frontend: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
They have nothing to loose
You go fire tire when election reach you will start looking for those people that you fired last last both the head and the tail is incompetent

Didijiji:
Imagine Buhari threatened and queried Adeosun, Amina and Emefiele as soon as dollar got to 300

Imagine Buhari queried the and gave matching orders to the service chiefs as soon as the 2nd kidnapping was done

Imagine Buhari gave immediate orders to NCC to set up solutions to track kidnappers

Imagine Buhari queried non performing ministers at Federal executive council meeting

Imagine Buhari fires ministers on the spot at FEC for confirmed non performance or failure

Imagine that Buhari set up a leadership structure just like in banks where a boss also gets penalized in some way for the wrong doing of the staff under him

Imagine that all executives of the government are fully aware that they could be fired next minute for non performance.

LEADERSHIP COMES WITH SOME FORM OF FIRMNESS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.

Sadly APC went into power to blame PDP
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by toprealman: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
yes that is what naija needs
Don't think most Nigerians are this clueless.
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by VawulenceProMax: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
toprealman:

Don't think most Nigerians are this clueless.
dude I am not a supporter of any of these scumbags including peter obi. But wetin fit naija na agbero. Do you think this is Europe?
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by toprealman: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
dude I am not a supporter of any of these scumbags including peter obi. But wetin fit naija na agbero. Do you think this is Europe?
That's the point. We want to be as developed as Europe and the west yet we think this crude leadership model can take us anywhere.
Dude ko, niga ni!
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by tonyashburton: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wicked Wike!Wicked Wike!
Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by NohurryInLife: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by maxzzo1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
arantess:

Those are not characteristics of good president.....
So na sit down look be good characteristics

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by maxzzo1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Elibaba1:

Someone with such temper cannot make a good president.
Taar hide ur face..... U paid for a project 2 months ago and d contractor has not mobilise to site how will u feel...? People like u dey spoil this this country....

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by JoeNL22(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2023
This man below will emulate some personality traits of Wike.

Re: Wike Gives Commissioner 24 Hours To Start The Road Project Or Risk Being Sacked by omonnakoda: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Felixamos:
infrastructure wise, no governor in Nigeria can stand on the same pedestal with him.. I know this is arguable but in my opinion it's the truth.
very arguable you have to have parameters and explain what You mean
What is not in doubt is he makes the most noise
What is the spread and impact across the state
Lagos state is progressing more and attracting more investment

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPMAN's Directive On Shutting Filling Stations Is For Borno State Alone / When Will DSS, EFCC Arrest Babachir Lawal, Buhari's SGF? - Fayose / Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.