Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Fu¢k Me Behind Closed Doors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fu¢k Me Behind Closed Doors (750 Views)

"They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fu¢k Me Behind Closed Doors by Uwagood123(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2023
I had a buddy over yesterday who I caught red handed digging through her laundry. He was holding a sexy red pair of her dirty panties right to his face.I said “what the Bleep dude” and then burst out laughing. I was still giggling at the stupidity but was genuinely upset that my friend violated Marina’s privacy. I sat down on the couch and was about to unleash hell on his ass for the creepy disrespect.

Just then my roommate walked in the front door.Standing at the entrance she stopped dead. Her eyes were wide open and eagle focused on buddy with her dirty panties in his face. She gazed for a few seconds mind blown and then changed the focus to me. “As if you bring assholes home” she said. She took off a hot pair of white sandal style shoes and whipped one at my head. It just missed me and hit the back of the couch landing harmlessly beside me.I tried to explain that I literally just caught the dude and burst out laughing out of shock. I was fully planning on giving him shit. She would have none of it and gave me the fucking evil eye. She was super pissed off and to me especially hot as Bleep. There was something about the aggressive way she moved when she was pissed off that I found breathtaking. Marina had tits like an angel and her huge areola and nipples got hard and hot puffy when she was upset. I couldn't help but crack a sly man smile. Of course, that pissed her off more. My disrespectful friend left immediately. The bleeped up part is that he stuck the hot dirty red panties in his pocket anyway. He walked right passed Marina and I with a stupid grin on his face. He didn't get far before Marina slapped him hard in the back of head to encourage a speedy exit. There was a very distinct “Twack“ sound that seemed to echo. Fucking creep” she said. She walked past.Click to continue reading [url]= https://loveat90..com/2023/01/fuk-me-behind-closed-doors.html]Fu¢k Me Behind Closed Doors[/url]

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good / I Haven't Received Any Help For A Lady In My Entire Life / Do You Have Someone To Rely On ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.