Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu (1041 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by Fibonacci88: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2023
I got back home from work only to discover my DStv sub had expired. Lo and below I had to make do with NTA while trying to renew my subscription via my bank app. On NTA news at around 7pm I saw the headline "Buhari to attend Adamawa state Gubernatorial candidate Flag off". The APC candidate Sen Aishatu was in the company of the minister for women affairs. They visited Buhari in Aso rock to invite him which Buhari accepted since she is the only female GOVERNORSHIP candidate for APC. In order to dispel the fact that Buhari is not in support of his candidacy and avoid further embarrassment, Tinubu campaign team had to hurriedly schedule Tinubu campaign for Adamawa on Monday so it looks like Buhari was coming to Adamawa cos of Tinubu. According to their timetable Tinubu should be in Oyo on Mon for rally. Also ask urself why Adamawa for Tinubu. Buhari was not in Kano, Kaduna and Niger rally. Buhari appearance in Tinubu rally doesn't change the fact that the man has been rejected but we have to set the record straight that Buhari is visiting Adamawa for governorship flag off.
[https://theperiscopeglobal.com/2023/01/05/president-buhari-to-flag-off-sen-binanis-governorship-campaign-in-yola/?amp=1]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by mycar: 5:19am On Jan 07, 2023
If APC can behead Ebuka and use his trunk for Tinubu igbo attire, APC and Tinubu can fake anything to save face.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by Fibonacci88: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2023
mycar:
If APC can behead Ebuka and use his trunk for Tinubu igbo attire, APC and Tinubu can fake anything to save face.
The length they are ready to go to seek validation is scary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by SmartPolician: 5:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Please anyone and anything (including dogs, cats, turkey, etc) should be president but the druggie. undecided

If you people are not ashamed to call certain people your president, some of us still have shame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by sukar886: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2023
APC messed up, buhari wanted osibanjo but tinubu said it is his turn ... Buhari is against tinubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by Suunnn(f): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Fibonacci88:
I got back home from work only to discover my DStv sub had expired. Lo and below I had to make do with NTA while trying to renew my subscription via my bank app. On NTA news at around 7pm I saw the headline "Buhari to attend Adamawa state Gubernatorial candidate Flag off". The APC candidate Sen Aishatu was in the company of the minister for women affairs. They visited Buhari in Aso rock to invite him which Buhari accepted since she is the only female GOVERNORSHIP candidate for APC. In order to dispel the fact that Buhari is not in support of his candidacy and avoid further embarrassment, Tinubu campaign team had to hurriedly schedule Tinubu campaign for Adamawa on Monday so it looks like Buhari was coming to Adamawa cos of Tinubu. According to their timetable Tinubu should be in Oyo on Mon for rally. Also ask urself why Adamawa for Tinubu. Buhari was not in Kano, Kaduna and Niger rally. Buhari appearance in Tinubu rally doesn't change the fact that the man has been rejected but we have to set the record straight that Buhari is visiting Adamawa for governorship flag off.
[https://theperiscopeglobal.com/2023/01/05/president-buhari-to-flag-off-sen-binanis-governorship-campaign-in-yola/?amp=1]
Has he not tried enough in frustrating Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by alanto: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Lol.. report has it that the hall for the meeting is not ready so they are postponing Buhari visit until 19 when they will have the presidential campaign... You are posting fake news here man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Find something else doing..

Adamawa is the home State of Atiku...it's a key battle ground..

It's logical for APC to alter their schedule and shift the date if the President will be available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by Fibonacci88: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Going by ur logic I hope he will be in Anambra
Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2023
As I pointed out in another thread, the presidency has not mentioned anything about campaigning for Tinubu. Keyamo, who released that statement is not the SA media for Mr President.
Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2023
alanto:
Lol.. report has it that the hall for the meeting is not ready so they are postponing Buhari visit until 19 when they will have the presidential campaign... You are posting fake news here man
On the eve of the 19th, he will travel to Conakry for a naming ceremony. Of course Buhari will feature in Tinubu’s campaign. But that will be announced by either Shehu, or Adeshina, not Keyamo.
Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by alanto: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2023
ganisucks:

On the eve of the 19th, he will travel to Conakry for a naming ceremony. Of course Buhari will feature in Tinubu’s campaign. But that will be announced by either Shehu, or Adeshina, not Keyamo.
Gani Buhari don go Yola to campaign for Tinubu o and Gabar Shehu no talk anything... Gani you really suck

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Attending Governorship Campaign Flag Off In Adamawa And Not For Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Cry cry baby...all nha apc campaign event.

Your tears is very delicious

(1) (Reply)

I Once Stopped Tinubu From Bringing Drugs Into Nigeria - Atiku / LP Did Not Only Affect PDP But Also APC / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.