Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central (29606 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2023
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) today kicked off the campaign in Kogi State ahead of the November 11 Governorship Election in the state.

The party's gubernatorial candidate for the poll, Sen. Dino Melaye, was joined by PDP leaders across the country, including the acting national chairman, Umar Damagum, former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke, and others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2023
With the look of things, Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship poll . Congratulations 🎉

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye greetings on the victory of Barrister Natasha Akpoti as the duely elected Senator of Kogi Central Senatorial district.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye Congratulates Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan On Her Court Victory

By *Gideon Ayodele*
*Oct 31, 2023*

The *Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)* governorship candidate, *Senator Dino Melaye*, his running mate, Hajiya Habiba Mohammed Deen, and Dino/Deen campaign council, extends warm congratulations to Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan on her recent victory at the Court of Appeal, affirming her position as the legitimately elected Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District.

The Court of Appeal, sitting in Abuja, unanimously concluded that Abubakar Ohere of the All Progressives Congress (APC) had been rightfully dismissed, and declared Barrister Natasha H Akpoti-Uduaghan as the true representative of the people of Kogi Central.

Senator Dino Melaye, recognizing the importance of an independent judiciary and the rule of law, commends this decision as a powerful and significant step towards ensuring justice prevails in our democratic society.

“We offer our heartfelt congratulations to Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan on this well-deserved victory,” said Senator Dino Melaye. “Her dedication, resilience, and commitment to the welfare and progress of the people of Kogi Central have been rightly recognized by the Court of Appeal. We believe that Barrister Akpoti-Uduaghan will diligently serve the interests and aspirations of her constituents.”

Senator Dino Melaye also acknowledges the efforts of the judiciary in upholding the principles of fairness and justice. Their impartiality and continuous commitment to the constitutional process serve as a vital pillar of our democratic foundation.

“We commend the judges for their steadfastness in delivering this landmark verdict, and for their unwavering dedication to the pursuit of justice,” stated Senator Dino Melaye. “Their decision further strengthens the trust and confidence the Nigerian people place in the judiciary.”

The Dino/Deen campaign council wishes *Barrister Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan* success in fulfilling her responsibilities as the Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District. We trust that she will ably represent the interests of the people and contribute towards the advancement of our great nation.

Signed:

*Barrister Omoyemi Gold Olumudi*
Spokesperson,
Dino/Deen Campaign Council.

*#onekogi_onedestiny*
*#dino_4_governor2023*
*#dino_habiba2023*
*#i_am_dino_boy🧔*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023mM7uBihZUohWyjoiRGLauxAcY1zvYnoTtpofahnmYrFyhLtH4entZ4LbhTkiaBnl&id=100006354310237&sfnsn=scwspwa

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2023
Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, the next Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District, has proven to be a fierce political fighter and a courageous advocate capable of protecting her people's mandate.

Today, I join all members of our great party, the PDP, the people of Kogi State, and women across the nation in congratulating Senator Natasha Akpoti-Udughan on her victory at the Court of Appeal, which affirmed her as the duly elected Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District.

As she begins her service, I am confident that Senator Akpoti-Uduaghan will do so with utmost distinction. She is a true daughter of the soil, a grassroots politician, and a leader whose passion and commitment to making a difference in the lives of her constituents is clear.

Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki CON

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2023
You Attempted To Kill Me – Natasha Akpoti Rejects Gov Bello’s Congratulatory messages

The Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, has rejected Governor Yahaya Bello’s congratulatory message to her.

DAILY POST reports that following the Appeal Court judgement that upheld her victory at the National Assembly Election Petition Tribunal, Bello sent out a congratulatory message to the lawmaker.

Bello congratulated the former PDP governorship candidate after participating in the National Police Council meeting at the Presidential Villa Abuja on Tuesday.

He described Natasha as his sister, adding that it was necessary for him to accept the court verdict on Natasha’s victory to avoid a breakdown of law and order in the state.

However, Natasha, who appeared on Channels Television on Tuesday evening, accused the governor of having attempted to kill her on different occasions, insisting that the Kogi State helmsman does not know what democracy is about.

“I would pretty much wish you had not played the Governor’s message here because I’m just getting to watch it now,” she said on Channels Television.

“He said this is the beauty of politics, this is not the beauty of politics. You don’t endanger yourself, set out to kill people, destroy property and frustrate the electoral process because you want your candidate to win and call it the beauty of democracy.

“I heard guns, I had his hunchmen shoot at my vehicle. I have video evidence of that. They wore APC shirts and one of them was Amoka, he was actually a Returning Officer
 he led the group of 10 men to shoot at me. I have the videos capturing that.

“And apart from that, a day to the election, the governor dug five gullies, cutting off five roads and that was just to prevent election from going on and probably endangering my life.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/01/kogi-you-attempted-to-kill-me-natasha-akpoti-rejects-gov-bellos-congratulatory-message/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Danisaint112(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2023
Election that has already been sealed and hijacked by APC. Dey play. Kogi people that said "APC is for Kogi."

The day I gave up on them regarding politics was the day the flooged two youths for staging Buhari must go protest.

Here is the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6492924/buhari-must-go-protesters-flogged#100519137

I don't support them writing things on the wall but there are other ways to resolve the matter.

Flogging them and openly chanting APC is for Kogi state! out of frustration and pain that they condemned Buhari (a man that brought a never seen hardship) is totally foolish.

The way I'm seeing it, this very state will remain stagnant and be held captive for a very long. Because the people there don't even know their problem.

The person that fixed in the disaster (Buhair) before, is now in power and as promised he has continued from where the disaster Buhari stopped.

It will favour me and my family crew and Ronu bandits have gone into hiding. 😂 expect worse this is Nigeria. Wise men don already dey look for ways to earn in dollars as Naira don almost dey useless.

But Agbado people and Ronu bandits with 30k monthly stipends and borrowed data will come online to defend rubbish. I pity una.

But tighten your seatbelts, you ain't seen nothing yet. We are still in SHEGE PRO MAX level 1

Una still dey see well for now by the time we get to LEVEL 10 dead body go don surplus and multiple brains go don reset the way Buhari reset some people brain to factory mode.

APC will still win and the vast majority will still keep dieing in silence. Them take APC swear for majority of them.

6 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by wittywriter: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2023
Happy New Month to all NLers that are from kogi state.
You all should endeavor to Vote along competence candidature.
richeeyo:
Dino can never be a governor
Mindlog:

You that can never be a local government councillor dey also talk. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whatisurproblem:
who even know you?
Pat081:
May this month bring us goodness and blessing! Grant us life filled with peace, with goodness, with joy, with strength, with righteousness and with blessing happy new month.Amen ,am not from Kogi but I base in Kogi and I want the best for them they should use the head to vote

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by richeeyo(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by asiga(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Make them tell Dino say no be by drones ooh.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Obaofaba: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Canopies everywhere like the flopped campaign grounds of one irredeemable failure in the last presidential election who eventually laboured in vain as prophesied by the incumbent president.

22 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Starships4u(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Make uhna relax ahbeg....
This doesn't translate to number of voters...

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Boondocxs(f): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2023
I’m hoping Dino will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by 3ice9ce: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2023
This guy's election is personal between him and Tinubu.
Them go naked Dino.

4 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Reelmii: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2023
Ok..numbers of people at campaign dose not equate numbers of those who will vote for him.....

I wish him good luck sha

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by BeigJawnson(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2023
richeeyo:

Are you the mind of the people of kogi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by 3ice9ce: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2023
Boondocxs:
I’m hoping Dino will win

17 Dino joined together no fit win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Obaofaba: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2023
Dino is in trouble like one Agulu fraudster.

Say no to an agbero in government house.

Dino is too tuggish in nature like Wike, we warned them in 2015 and 2019 against supporting Wike but now their eyes are clear and are now playing the victim cards.

We have no choice than to support Wike now to serve as deterrent for the future.

Dino is not just a tug, he's equally a thief with insatiable thirst for luxury cars and houses, nothing good can come out of him.

The money spent on his fleet of cars can bounce back the economy of kogi state from the current state of camatose.

20 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by press9jatv: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. All odds are in his favour.
Kogi central is a goal
Kogi East is a goal
Kogi west is a goal
Senator Dino Melaye is a goal
November 11th governorship poll must Obey

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by adesegun121(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2023
Seen
Awon ojelu
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Mindlog: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2023
richeeyo:

You that can never be a local government councillor dey also talk. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by BadMaster: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by bhella10: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Dino is playing.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Mjshexy(f): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2023
Dino is most likely going to win, he seem more preferred at the moment in Kogi state. The people may just go with PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by bassdow: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2023
Everytime Drone shots. uNa don learn work from Osun State Ademola Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by bassdow: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=bassdow post=126730053][/quote]
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2023
richeeyo:
who even know you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Are you the mind of the people of kogi?

Since when have the people's choices ever counted or mattered?!!

Inec is compromised.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central by jrusky(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2023
Pls stop all these drone shot shit all the time it is annoying. This was how you kept posting drone shot of that bitch called Obi during campaign and he was beaten blue black on the real day and he started crying rigging bullshit like an idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate / South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage / Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.