Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets (14163 Views)

Tinubu To Wale Edun: Present New Minimum Wage Template In 48 Hours / Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by RichDad1(m): 6:09am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahaha

I swear i no dey see the Datti man with Obi again i no know why
Nobody among the mobs rates him na.
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Angelicqueen(f): 6:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Another deceit
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Yus2020: 6:14am On Jan 07, 2023
The Apc government that banned Bitcoin were was Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by sofeo(m): 6:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Wasere BAT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Moneyboyz: 6:16am On Jan 07, 2023
I bet he has lots of laundered money in it.
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by koladata(m): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2023
even though i'm not a big fan of tinubu .... but please note that leadership is not measured by what you can do but what you can delegate people to do
tonididdy:

He’s hired tech guru have written lines for him to say.
Does tinibu know what is crypto?
Does tinibu even know who Elon musk is ?

…at least he didn’t forget his lines this time and decide to remix it with jargons .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Bmaster(m): 6:33am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
God pass you,so Rest grin

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by checkolatunji: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
Imagine the same Tinubu who promised "student loans" in 2014 which has never been fulfilled? This man is a desperate fraud, scammmer and deceptive humanity

Yes, he has been the president since 2014 hence, he failed to keep to what he promised since then. Ozuo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Truthtalker1: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2023
On a very good day, if you meet Tinubu and ask him one on one... Sir what is crypto.. He will have no Idea... Let's not be deceived..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Antoeni(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu knows Nothing About The use of Blockchain Technology in Crypto Assets,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by atinga1: 6:41am On Jan 07, 2023
koladata:
even though i'm not a big fan of tinubu .... but please note that leadership is not measured by what you can do but what you can delegate people to do
I laughed my ass out when I read this.
You guys are terrible...bunch of clowns.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
No mentally fit human can throw his or her support to this finished old fool parading around making comedy skit in the name of campaign. Anyone that support this dunce is mad and you should do your best to stay far away from such person.

Anything about Tinubu and the Yoruba always gnaws at your liver. You don miss road, Padna. Direct your anger at Atiku instead, who snatched your slot. Tinubu is in APC while the Igbo are in PDP. You can't reap where you didn't sow!
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by koladata(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2023
i didnt use any hash word for you, if you see physically can you call me clown? we have a long way to go as a Nigerian... i use qoura for more than 15 years nobody called me clown. may God help us
atinga1:

I laughed my ass out when I read this.
You guys are terrible...bunch of clowns.
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Mrpojj(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by udomonday: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
Was he not the one making those senseless promises on behalf of Buhari? A promise made in 2015 being passed into law in 2022 and yet to be appended to by the same Buhari Tinubu openly claimed he made president? Urchins and miscreants always defending the indefensible.
Tinubu and Buhari are too different people,yes Tinubu championed the campaign that brought in Buhari,the buck of implementation of all the promises stops at Buhari's table,there is nothing Tinubu can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by bewla(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
Imagine the same Tinubu who promised "student loans" in 2014 which has never been fulfilled? This man is a desperate fraud, scammmer and deceptive humanity
he was the president in ,,2014 abi

Have fear of God now
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by udomonday: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu is the right man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by offset67(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Does he even know what Blockchain technology is?
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by bewla(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Antoeni:
Tinubu knows Nothing About The use of Blockchain Technology in Crypto Assets,
But no some one who does

Idea that's what the white like and pay for
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Honestfrend: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2023
He has no idea of what he said I can bet my balls.. Sick f*u*c*k..
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by fashrola(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2023
RichDad1:
A man with sound financial knowledge. Not some mumbo jumbo analysts.

You guys are really funny ....... Sound financial knowledge ke?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2023
So u are no longer going to send us to army so we can eat corn and ewa
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by jojothaiv(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
When the CBN outlawed cryptos because, according to them, people use them for fraud, I was terribly disturbed. The question I asked was, "When are they going to outlaw the naira because politicians have been looting it for more than 60 years?"

As for the druggie, he shouldn't worry about leaderhsip. Go and take care of yourself. We have go through enough challenges in the hands of old Buhari. Aso Rock is not an old people's home.
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Amaggedon: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2023
atobs4real:
Tinubu is smarter than their father
For you fool he's smart by reading a written piece

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by bentenny(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2023
udomonday:
Tinubu and Buhari are too different people,yes Tinubu championed the campaign that brought in Buhari,the buck of implementation of all the promises stops at Buhari's table,there is nothing Tinubu can do about it.
If as a leader of a party,you see a president you made not abiding to his campaign promises which you also made known to the public during the campaign rally,its your duty first as a Nigerian not to call on the attention of the President about his failed promises?

If there is one thing you will never take away from APC chieftain Bisi akande,its the fact that he will call you out even if both of you are in the same party unlike tinubu who would say nothing simply because he wants to be in the good books of his northern allies even if his own brother is dying!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by bentenny(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
So u are no longer going to send us to army so we can eat corn and ewa
grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Ken4Christ: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2023
I am not hearing what I expect to hear from these presidential aspirants.

Our major challenges are;

1. Security. He has never addressed it.
2 Power. Nothing has been said about it.
3. Refineries. No promise to fix it.
4. Our borders. They are too porous.

etc.
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by BabaAgba79(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
"E be say they want to tell us another story again o." Same cryptocurrency that the government Tinubu subserves has banned with gusto? As usual this is just another scam and failed promise by Tinubu to deceive young people as his doom stares him in the eyes

You dont understand him. Just say the truth! Tinubu is too brilliant for u guys! Never compare him to Obi or Atiku, never! Just keep shut! Tinubu knows how to jest and make use of innuendoes! You guys started abusing him! He is more brilliant than your parents!

Wen did Tinubu serve under Buhari? Na you guys I just see as fools! Which ministerial appointment did Buhari give Tinubu? Even Osinbajo and Fashola were sidelined! Were you guys not happy that Tinubu was sidelined by Buhari? Were u not happy that his boys were removed from certain positions?

Pls, you guys shuld just keep quiet! Tinubu will make a glorious administration in Nigeria! You hate Awo! You hate Abiola! You hate Tinubu! You hate our best and love the bastardsand non-democrats!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Laturuturu: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Telling them what they want to hear

The same strategy Tinubu used to sell Buhari to us.1$ to #1

People still never learn from the drug lord strategy
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Suunnn(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-youths-we-will-encourage-use-of-blockchain-technology-in-crypto-assets/amp
Tinubu in dreamland

Criminology! Unfulfilled Promises!!

Trying to fool who again?
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by ufotunang: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
"E be say they want to tell us another story again o." Same cryptocurrency that the government Tinubu subserves has banned with gusto? As usual this is just another scam and failed promise by Tinubu to deceive young people as his doom stares him in the eyes
..does tinubu even understands what he his even saying and explaining to the youths
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by udomonday: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2023
bentenny:

If as a leader of a party,you see a president you made not abiding to his campaign promises which you also made known to the public during the campaign rally,its your duty first as a Nigerian not to call on the attention of the President about his failed promises?

If there is one thing you will never take away from APC chieftain Bisi akande,its the fact that he will call you out even if both of you are in the same party unlike tinubu who would say nothing simply because he wants to be in the good books of his northern allies even if his own brother is dying!
Buhari is a retired general,they are known to be very stubborn and oppiniunated,considering the fact that he is the president and commander in chief,he has the power over the party.tinubu is wise enough to know that disagreeing with him excessively will tantamount to putting himself in harm's way.so he just piped down and waited for his time, because he is so confident that he is the next president.the man is way smarter than you think.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Census Will Not Canvass Question On Religious Affiliation / Herders/farmers Conflict: Enugu State Inaugurates Agro Rangers Squad / Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.