Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets (14165 Views)

Tinubu To Wale Edun: Present New Minimum Wage Template In 48 Hours / Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by JOemmy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why didn't you people achieve all these in the last 7yrs? Only gullible nigerians will take tinibu and his apc serious.
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by ufotunang: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

He does ...someone who have worked for mobile, Deloitte is not an olodo .

Do you know what it takes to work for those companies?

Free your mind , don't be blinded by hate.

Enjoy your day
. understand what... tinubu that said...Blu Blu babalulu
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by VampireeM(f): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
abimic:

grin grin grin grin

Happy New Year.

First comment in Many years cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. I couldn't resist oo. I come here once a while to catch up jare
Happy new year my dear.
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Jaffaru2023(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:
"E be say they want to tell us another story again o." Same cryptocurrency that the government Tinubu subserves has banned with gusto? As usual this is just another scam and failed promise by Tinubu to deceive young people as his doom stares him in the eyes
hmmmm
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by JoeNL22(m): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2023
Naso.
Why you tell buhari to do it?

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by abimic(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
VampireeM:

Happy new year my dear.

I know you usually come around here of course. Happy Sunday, how have you been and how's work?

and How's Marina tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
VampireeM:

Happy new year my dear.
you called my name on teams
Re: Tinubu To Youths: We'll Encourage Use Of Blockchain Technology In Crypto Assets by famouscargo4u: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Racoon:
Imagine the same Tinubu who promised "student loans" in 2014 which has never been fulfilled? This man is a desperate fraud, scammmer and deceptive humanity

Is he the president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Release Kanu, Free IPOB Detainees - South-East Monarchs, Bishops Tell Buhari / Ahmed Lawan Assures Support For Enyimba Shoe Company (Video) / Power Outage disrupts Senate plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.