Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates (22846 Views)

Anti-party: PDP Considers Wielding Big Stick Against G-5 / Abia: Opposition Candidates Are Dregs Shopped From PDP's Dustbin - Ikpeazu / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by emilo2bad: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2023
boldking:
All man for himself but I’m only voting for Peter Obi, what about you?

These people are too old to rule this country I even heard TINUBU wants to continue from where buhari stopped
You are for Obi iam for Sowore

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by masinga07(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Lush100:
The most foolish thing I can ever hear a presidential candidate say/think/do.
In as much as I don't like the presidential candidacy of tinubu, he would have removed Ayu since for placate the G-5.
So Atiku will now do what,---
Will be go grass root like the governors.

He should go and learn from BAT.
You don't know anything about politics that's why you are thinking he should remove Ayu. That was how they told Goodluck Jonathan to remove Bamanga Tukur in 2014 as a condition to work for him and he did and replaced him with Adamu Muazu. Not only that those aggrieved Governors still worked against him, the new chosen Chairman also worked against him.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Bright2(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Wike has already made his declaration that he's not supporting or endorsing Atiku .
Atiku can go after the G5 if he likes but not my PVC cos it's not going for him the presidential candidate of PDP . I'm with the G 5.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Enemyofpeace: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2023
masinga07:
Have said it many times and am going to say it again here. I don't know what is happening politically in the other 4 states but in Oyo State, if Makinde should try and work against Atiku, he will not find it funny. Virtually everyone in PDP that can make Makinde to win his re-election are pro Atiku. If devil want to finish him, he should just campaign for Tinubu. That's the end of his political career.
your head dey there, you sabi talk better talk. If seyi makinde do anyhow, we go show am sey Oyo no be Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by EdiskyHarry: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Atiku swallow your pride and tender a public apology to the king of kings almighty "Nyesom wike"
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Indispensable85(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2023
He can't do shit. All politics are local.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Nice2023(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2023
OBUKOMENA:
Whether Peter Obi does rally or he didn't do; whether he uses a Stadium for his rally or a wedding venue, as long as he remains on the ballot on election day, I and my extended family are for OBI-DATTI.

NO amount of intimidation, surpression or bad-mouthing can change our minds.

So, anyone who knows the retarded mu.mu, who is on exile but expending his energy castigating Obi rather than selling his candidate, should tell him that he has already failed!

Modified:

One thing Reno and others don't understand is that 80% of voters already have who they are voting come 25th February 2023.
This, of course, is one of the reasons why he failed as a presidential aide. A Failure feeling funky!

If Obi comes to Abuja for rally,I am sure I will not be any where close the rally because we are ready to vote Obi now.
Most first time voters are voting Obi know this and have peace.

Below is for me and my wife.

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by tabaralph: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2023
The simple permutations about this coming election is that every vote cast for Peter obi is a minus for Atiku and a plus for Tinubu…
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by henrydav: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Atikuluta and Tinubu is just like Nigerians choose between shit and mess
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by slimmoney(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2023
OTONDO GEN Z u better tell ur graphic designers to redesign the positioning of the thumb and the thumbprints if not void ballot paper go full poling units that day.
JoeNL22:
For with Atiku, an Old Nigeria is PO'ssible.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by onuman: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

I can not imagine Wike and his misguided cohorts backing a druggie..

I swear to god, Atiku is 1billion times better than Tinubu

If the G5 back a Tinubu who forfeited $460000 drugs trafficking money to the US government, that's the end of the reputation of the G5 governors.
If they don't want to back the most qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi, let them return to Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by duality(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Skty:
A case of being pushed to the wall...now he will fight back...though I support Obi but Atiku u may need to fight back now

How will it benefit Obi, who you support.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Wickedfact: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
onuman:

If the G5 back a Tinubu who forfeited $460000 drugs trafficking money to the US government, that's the end of the reputation of the G5 governors.
If they don't want to back the most qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi, let them return to Atiku.

They won't back Obi and they won't back Atiku. You can go to hell.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by jahsharon: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
masinga07:
Have said it many times and am going to say it again here. I don't know what is happening politically in the other 4 states but in Oyo State, if Makinde should try and work against Atiku, he will not find it funny. Virtually everyone in PDP that can make Makinde to win his re-election are pro Atiku. If devil want to finish him, he should just campaign for Tinubu. That's the end of his political career.

If he backs Emilokan Tinubu, there will be no single person left in PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Mccullum: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omoyoruba101:

You are 100% correct. All the former senators, former Minister and other key pdp stakeholders are with Atiku in oyo state. Makinde was no body before pdp made. Tinubu tried with everything humanly possible to win that election.
Infact former governor lost his life because that.

It can't affect Makinde chance of being re-elect. He'll be re-elected base on his performance which I considered fair.
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by djkirkoo2(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Atiku is too Power drunk. Dude is just too desperate for power.

Why didn't he allow PDP zone Presidency to the South.

He was even told to have a Southerner as PDP National Chairman and this same Dictator still couldn't find ways to convince Ayu to step down.

There is no way a Fulani man will be President after 8 years of one Fulani man. If it happens, Nigeria won't survive 2 years. The Intelligent Northern Elites know this and they will ensure Atiku doesn't become president.
why Wike and co didn't complain when the northern candidates bought tickets for the primary? I think that's a question you need to ask yourself instead of blaming Atiku. Wike and co were the ones who opted for open primary instead of zoning it to SE. So everyone from the other zones went and bought forms and Atiku won. Again it was same Wike that removed Uche Secondus because of his personal interest now everything is backfiring Wike is wailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by masinga07(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
jahsharon:

If he backs Emilokan Tinubu, there will be no single person left in PDP
You don't know what you are saying
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Robenna(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Skty:
A case of being pushed to the wall...now he will fight back...though I support Obi but Atiku u may need to fight back now

Im in support of the G5's
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Robenna(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Makinde should forget about 2nd tenure

They Get movement can give him the best more then governorship

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Kennyliga112: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
masinga07:
I live in Ibadan,can you please mention the names of the people that can make him win or lose his election?Makinde has no Godfather and he said it few years back ,anyone that feels he makes him the Governor,should bring a new candidate to contest against him and win…all the old school relegated politicians flocking and following in Oyo state are after Atiku money they ain’t relevant no more in Oyo state ,people that can’t produce councilor nor state honorable or federal …Abeg
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Robenna(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Wike should declare his preferred candidate if he's not a coward.

This is January, election is next month and he's still playing hide and seek like a kindergarten.

Urchin shh�
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by adeoye63o: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
I support whatever will make Atiku and Tinubu to retire from active PoliticsI support whatever will make Atiku and Tinubu to retire from active Politics...
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Robenna(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
I love this GT situation
Even with the GT
Fans will still vote makinde for second tenure

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Robenna(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
stanluiz:
Lol. Atiku is now fighting back. The era of keeping quiet is over.

Apart from wike the bad loser and seyi makinde. The remaining G5 governors are useless and failures in their states.

It is the ugly kerosene distributor in Abia state who is a puppet to thedore orji. He can't even win Abia South senatorial district. Enyinnaya Abaribe will beat him silly.

It is the ugly fat incompetent hippopotamus of a
governor in Enugu that is only good in eating semo and Onugbu soup. That one na follow follow. He no Sabi anything.

What about the failure in Benue state called ortom.

As you can see. The so called G5 are nonsense. They can't do anything.

Bro keep quiet

If You say that G5 is useless
Then Atiku is the useless of them all
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by SenatePresdo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Robenna:

Urchin shh�

Mumu grin
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
masinga07:

Keep deceiving yourself with your online analysis, Makinde is for the masses and we are all out for whoever he choose to support. Your Waziri will loose Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by warlordd(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
nairavsdollars:
How will he work against them? They have nothing to lose except Seyi Makinde who wants second term

Not true! They all have something to lose. Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu and Orthom have senatorial ambitions. Pdp can write Inec and tell them they don't have senatorial and governorship candidates in the 5 states. With that the political empires Wike and the other governors are building will be crumbled.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omoyoruba101:

You are 100% correct. All the former senators, former Minister and other key pdp stakeholders are with Atiku in oyo state. Makinde was no body before pdp made. Tinubu tried with everything humanly possible to win that election.
Infact former governor lost his life because that.

Name the Pro Atiku supporters in Oyo state and their electoral values?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by Robenna(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Mumu grin

Rest�
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by daygee12: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
masinga07:

Obidio-t spotted,
Re: Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Atiku is now the leader of PDP. He can instruct the party to expel the five Governors. If that happens, non of them will be able to contest election under PDP in 2023.

Go and learn politics, the highest political office holder of the party is the leader, and not the highest political candidate. You can consult your elders for more pokical lessons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari / Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.