Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) (7692 Views)

After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / Young Couple Ripped Apart For Sharing After Sex Photos On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by ccjoe: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2023
"He ripped her apart. Hurry up! Hurry up, please! He ripped her face off! ... He's eating her! He's eating her!"⁠⁠

On February 16, 2009, 911 dispatchers in Stamford, Connecticut received a call so shocking it took them several minutes to even understand what was happening.

Sandra Herold frantically screamed into the phone that her friend Charla Nash was being viciously attacked and eaten alive — by her pet chimpanzee Travis. Herold begged the dispatcher to send police immediately and said they needed to bring guns to shoot the mad chimp.

Throughout the entire horrifying call, dispatchers could hear Travis' enraged screams in the background as the attack continued. Finally, emergency services arrived at Herold's home and found Charla Nash completely covered in blood on the ground, her face all but ripped off and her fingers strewn about the ground around her.

She survive after several surgeries, and receiving a complete face transplant; but she is permanently blind.

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Creamypie(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Damn. Cats and dogs are still the best home pets

7 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by arkonpoint: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Wild animal
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Shalommy(f): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Chaii.. shocked shocked Animal is animal. I can't have any animal as my pet. God no gree. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by ccjoe: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. shocked shocked Animal is animal. I can't have any animal as my pet. God no gree. undecided
except dogs I suppose.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Shalommy(f): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2023
ccjoe:
except dogs I suppose.
Is dog not an animal? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2023
There is a reason why those are kept in zoos. She learned the hard way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by siofra(f): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Shalommy:

Cats are the best. Them no send, always minding their business and can fend for themselves without causing trouble if left alone.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by decatalyst(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
arkonpoint:
Wild animal

Imagine "taming" A chimpanzee!

Even in zoo, they are kept in a strong encampment.

She is very lucky to be alive.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Tokskob2008: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Animal rights activist gang, over wokeness mixed with plain stupidity at it's peak... Converting a wild animal to a pet all in the name of being woke...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by ccjoe: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
decatalyst:

Imagine "taming" A chimpanzee!

Even in zoo, they are kept in a strong encampment.

She is very lucky to be alive.
Actually, i feel she's quite unlucky to be alive. Death would have been preferable here I think. Imagine the kind of life she'll be enduring now. Death really could have been a blessing here.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by tuzle(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is the wrong story. The pet didn't attack the owner, but the owner very close friend. If u have watch the movie nope, ta scene was shown which was referring to this. The owner of the chimp is late now and a life scar has been left on the woman.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why would any human being want to live live in the same house with an animal? Human beings don finish?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oyibo people have been rendered brainless by too much comfort. You carry beast keep inside house because say wetin? Na you know. She should cope. People die from silly mistakes all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Enny2013(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
Very ungrateful pet

3 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by joshcobbe: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
I don't believe it wink. It was not the owner who was attacked, but a very close friend. The chimp's owner is late and has a life scar. Nevertheless, dogs and cats are still the most popular pets. wink wink
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Suunnn(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
ccjoe:
"He ripped her apart. Hurry up! Hurry up, please! He ripped her face off! ... He's eating her! He's eating her!"⁠⁠

On February 16, 2009, 911 dispatchers in Stamford, Connecticut received a call so shocking it took them several minutes to even understand what was happening.

Sandra Herold frantically screamed into the phone that her friend Charla Nash was being viciously attacked and eaten alive — by her pet chimpanzee Travis. Herold begged the dispatcher to send police immediately and said they needed to bring guns to shoot the mad chimp.

Throughout the entire horrifying call, dispatchers could hear Travis' enraged screams in the background as the attack continued. Finally, emergency services arrived at Herold's home and found Charla Nash completely covered in blood on the ground, her face all but ripped off and her fingers strewn about the ground around her.

She survive after several surgeries, and receiving a complete face transplant; but she is permanently blind.
It is well
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
The chimp is not her pet, it's her friend's pet. She went visiting and the chimpanzee attacked her. Very devastating it must have been for her. One minute you life is going smoothly, the next your life is torn apart, so sad

2 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Amen to that.
Creamypie:
Damn. Cats and dogs are still the best home pets

1 Like

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by wonder233: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Humans live in homes while animals belong to the wild. It is as simple as that. There is nothing like "taming" or "training" an animal. It is a human delusion . All these dogs and cats we are deluding ourselves we're training will attack and attempt to make a meal of us once they sense they have a size advantage over us. That is why dogs are classified as number one most dangerous animal to humans because of the number of infants they kill every year. (you can research this).
There is nothing cute about animals. They are not just attacking you cos they know you're bigger and more powerful than them.
But if you want to dispute my claim, leave your baby completely alone with that your so called "faithful" dog.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by marlow1962(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Is better for the gal to die than to stay alive in that condition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
I only love these animals: cow, goat, pig nd chicken 4 my stomach, the rest can go to hell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
dominique:
The chimp is not her pet, it's her friend's pet. She went visiting and the chimpanzee attacked her. Very devastating it must have been for her. One minute you life is going smoothly, the next your life is torn apart, so sad
U might be rice, cuz i wonder why a pet would do this to his mistress. But wait ooo, are u sure this is not the Handiwork of a Bear? How can a Chimpanzee do such a terrible thing? Do they have claws like Bears? Are they wild animals too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Waterlilly: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shalommy:
seconded i hate animals

1 Like

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Waterlilly: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
DIKEnaWAR:
Why would any human being want to live live in the same house with an animal? Human beings don finish?
lol
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Foodqueen(f): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Her friend's pet.
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
iv had my hard share with pets,all i can say is they could go crazy for no good reason at anytime,my dog almost ripped my hand off when came to feed it,after giving it a first serve while it was still eating i came with a piece of chicken to give it from behind,on sighting my hand the b!tch took a bite thinking i wanted to take the food from her,on realising that the chicken was in my hand she left my hand and took the chicken,as tho nothing happened, when i was 9 i was playing with a cat i was on the rug,all of a sudden the silly cat mistook my blinking eye lids for a decoy with all claws out it pounded some scratches on my face,if i didnt react quickly i would have lost an eye.just be careful with pets they could turn on you,when they are with you they think you've not hurt them because they are too smart or lucky.just be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Germanjoe(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
siofra:

Cats are the best. Them no send, always minding their business and can fend for themselves without causing trouble if left alone.
I get one self,she no send me self if she see food she chop sometimes na only fish she dey chop.

1 Like

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by headbasher96(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
I cant have an ekuke as pet am just saying
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Benki003(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Whites and stupidity eh

Sometimes, I feel that why the do things like these cause the have plenty amenities and live in a soft world, if not the wouldn’t be keeping wild animals as pet.
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Benki003(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Germanjoe:

I get one self,she no send me self if she see food she chop sometimes na only fish she dey chop.

Am planning on getting one too what actually do you feed urs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend(videos) / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? / My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.