Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) (5143 Views)

See what I saw At a PVC Collection Centre ( Shocking Photo) / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by RealLagosBoy: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
SilverOrLead:

I will even go further and state that these PVCs were stolen during one of the numerous terrorist attacks on INEC facilities by IPOB goons.

Yes, it was stolen. Go and steal yours.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by SilverOrLead: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

Yes, it was stolen. Go and steal yours.

Archived.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by RealLagosBoy: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Penguin2:

Edit and remove your address.

There's nothing Urchins can do. Any Urchin that do anyhow will receive wotowoto.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by ImperialYoruba: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
9jaNoBeLagos:
My brother and I have successfully collected our PVC at exactly 1400 hours.

Our votes, that of our 5wives and 35 Children are for Peter Obi. grin grin grin

2023 is a done deal.

This guy has been blaming Buhari for his poverty. Look at the size of his family, little wonder his earnings is insufficient to feed his dependents. grin.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by ictplotter(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
9jaNoBeLagos:

2023 is a done deal.
Online Propaganda and proscastination don't win election.
Atiku is Nigeria next president by God grace.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by owiko(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thank you brotherly for doing your bid in efforts to salvage our dear country from the claws of corrupt and greedy rogues (politicians). On a lighter note, your dexterity in neck pressing is something to be carefully studied at Harvard University
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by JoeNL22(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
9jaNoBeLagos:

2023 is a done deal.
Congratulations bro.....for with Obi, through sane Nigerians, a new Nigeria is PO'ssible

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by JoeNL22(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mickykarim:
SELF DECEIVING DELUSIONAL BUMP.

If you are telling the world about your preference, why are you not bold enough, also? To proudly tell the whole wide world who the heck the bunkum you are.

WHY ARE YOU FACELESS, COVERING YOUR IDENTITY?

You need to go back to school to curb your IGNORANCE because you have just broken the electoral law of secret balloting.
See me that's not faceless....OBIDIENT we stand.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by JoeNL22(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You may not know this but possessing a PVC that isn't yours is a crime.

I have this feeling that those PVCs are bought and have been paid from their owners in a vote buying scheme.
Stop being paranoid.
The PVCS' are our own.
As the op created a thread to announce his collection and support for obi, I, also did the same a few weeks back. So why are you making noise?.
You can do the same for your candidate or maybe you no get PVC........ grin, and stop acting like an over grown ass cry baby who doesn't know his left from his left.

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mickykarim:

ONLY BECAUSE I CALLED YOU OUT ON A NONSENSICAL OUTLOOK.

Take another critical look at yourself and discover how you are a good FIT for the meaningless tirade.

NO ONE NEEDS MORE EDUCATION THAN YOUR FRUSTRATED SELF.

I am good at ejecting the inner frustrations of hopeless dunces of your kind. Go check the backlog of my posts. I have vanquished senseless GOATS like you.

YOUR FATHER IS A USELESS DRUNK AND YOUR MOTHER IS A USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING CHEAP SHAMELESS PROSTITUTE. IDIOTIC BASTARD.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Salvador1: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
JoeNL22:

Congratulations bro.....for with Obi, through sane Nigerians, a new Nigeria is PO'ssible
a Yoruba man with interest of Nigeria at hrt spotted.
I hope u won't be surprised if tinubu bandits call u IBO or ipob or the will say u are a fake Yoruba person.

May we live to see our desired Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by JoeNL22(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Salvador1:
a Yoruba man with interest of Nigeria at hrt spotted.
I hope u won't be surprised if tinubu bandits call u IBO or ipob or the will say u are a fake Yoruba person.

May we live to see our desired Nigeria.
Am already used to it.
They call me; Omo ale-Bastard, Ibo, ipob.
But I don't allow it to get to me. The more they do it. The more my love for Obi grows. We must move beyond and above tribalism if we want this nation to be better.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by qwertyboss(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
SHINJA:
Nice....

Let's kick out those islamic terrorist..

No sane individual will vote for a bokoharam party ..

We the good people of Southsouth and Southwest say no to Muslim-muslim ticket...

This is where you get it Wrong!
Buhari doesn't represent Islam neither does Tinubu or even Atiku.
They all represent their self-interest.
I am a Muslim and I prefer Jonathan's regime than Buhari's government.
Please keep religion out of this
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Penguin2: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

There's nothing Urchins can do. Any Urchin that do anyhow will receive wotowoto.

Lol!

Just stay safe sir
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Mickykarim: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

YOUR FATHER IS A USELESS DRUNK AND YOUR MOTHER IS A USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING CHEAP SHAMELESS PROSTITUTE. IDIOTIC BASTARD.

GOOD THAT YOU LET THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD INTO THE CALIBRE OF THE TWO MALE DOGS THAT BORE YOU.

You are from the GUTTERS. Clearly.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mickykarim:

GOOD THAT YOU LET THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD INTO THE CALIBRE OF THE TWO MALE DOGS THAT BORE YOU.

You are from the GUTTERS. Clearly.

USELESS SON OF A CHEAP SHAMELESS PROSTITUTE.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Mickykarim: 2:09am On Jan 09, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

USELESS SON OF A CHEAP SHAMELESS PROSTITUTE.

STILL TELLING THE WORLD WHO YOU TRUELY ARE.

The product of a cesspool without any valuable root.
Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Switruth: 2:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Mickykarim:
SELF DECEIVING DELUSIONAL BUMP.

If you are telling the world about your preference, why are you not bold enough, also? To proudly tell the whole wide world who the heck the bunkum you are.

WHY ARE YOU FACELESS, COVERING YOUR IDENTITY?

You need to go back to school to curb your IGNORANCE because you have just broken the electoral law of secret balloting.

Re: Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) by Luchitec(m): 4:15am On Jan 09, 2023
You are very correct sir; religion is not really the reason for the poor leadership we have in Nigeria.
qwertyboss:

This is where you get it Wrong!
Buhari doesn't represent Islam neither does Tinubu or even Atiku.
They all represent their self-interest.
I am a Muslim and I prefer Jonathan's regime than Buhari's government.
Please keep religion out of this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike And Fubara Budget Presentation, Spot The Difference (photo) / Please, Is Nigeria A Country Or A Company? / Why Jonathan Chose Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.