Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Weird Life Of Attractive People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weird Life Of Attractive People (820 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
One thing every attractive person male or female can agree on is the fact that you constantly have to reduce your shine so others can shine before you are accepted. I will explain.

When people think you’re attractive they automatically see you as a threat, either as a man or woman. People always take second glances at you and that makes them feel inferior and it offends them that someone can just come out of their house and look better than them without even trying. They automatically dislike you in their mind and the only way they can accept you is if you pretend to not know you are attractive and you always make them feel special in public.

I have spent most of my life tip toeing around people, I try not to talk too much, not to dress too much , not to do this or do that just so it doesn’t look like I’m trying to rub my shine in peoples faces, what did I get for that? Nothing, no matter what you do they will still hate and envy you.

In my life I’m ready to shine, God blessed me and I’m not spending one second of my life reducing my greatness just so other people around me can feel comfortable, I’m officially done.

Everyone is competing with me, if I go out and people are nicer to me than my friends they try to hurt my feelings with harsh words, I’m not living like this no more. I’m a star and I’m going to let it shine.

If you’re a beautiful girl or a very handsome man please flex that shit, don’t reduce your star for any idiot just because it makes them feel inferior

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by SocialJustice: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ranting. E get how fine person take dey reduce their shine or as I be 6 feet 3 inches, I go come dey crawl because I dey with short guys or if they feel bad?

1 Like

Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
SocialJustice:
Ranting. E get how fine person take dey reduce their shine or as I be 6 feet 3 inches, I go come dey crawl because I dey with short guys or if they feel bad?

Bro please let’s not bring negativity into this thread. Most people can relate with my post, in a way it will help so many people. Not everything is cruise.
Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Cholls(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
My brother it's not easy....na my cross
Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by superCleanworks(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Braintaf23:
One thing every attractive person male or female can agree on is the fact that you constantly have to reduce your shine so others can shine before you are accepted.

Every? Please speak for yourself. I am the lion in the room even at my worst and I don't consider sheeps.
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT ?
TURN DOWN FOR WHO

1 Like

Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
superCleanworks:

Every? Please speak for yourself. I am the lion in the room even at my worst and I don't consider sheeps.
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT ?
TURN DOWN FOR WHO

Exactly bro that’s how I be especially nowadays, never dim your light for any baskardd
Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by obinna58(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
That’s your feeling and it’s Blush!t
Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Loveisnotenough: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
I can relate to this.
Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Loveisnotenough:
I can relate to this.

Not worth it bro, don’t ever dim your light for anyone again

2 Likes

Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Nyascobar1414: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lets see your pics, so that we understand what you saying.
Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Orire01(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Rant

My siggy
Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shine and shine more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weird Life Of Attractive People by spinna: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
As inferiority complex dey naso superiority complex dey too.

Just be yourself.. tiptoe for what.. people will always talk.. and hate.. since you feel you have that awareness.. limit it to defending against the jealous ones.

But if you are really being yourself.. the jealous ones sef go rest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread To Share Tales From My First Daybreak Romp With Tracy / HHLELLPP!! What To Do When Your Woman Is Misbehaving? / The Man My Sister Thought Impregnated Me Is Her Husband, How Do I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.