Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi (25071 Views)

Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Hdayo1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Where is the lie?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by maestroferddi: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Go ask Obi why he starved ndi Anambrans and put them in abject poverty and hunger

Also ask him why he has been embarrassing himself campaigning in an empty field since the beginning of campaign
You are only making a fool of yourself because nobody takes your clownish statements seriously...

I have more serious things to occupy my time with than waste my time with a pesky troll...

4 Likes

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Hussein035: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
plaindealer:

And after 8 years, he left anambra in shambles, no economy, no infrastructure, even obi himself live in Lagos, not his own anambra where he governed and misgoverned for 8 years, his daughter sef work and live in Lagos, not anambra.

Anambra is one of the poorest and most unproductive states in Nigeria.

Anambra today is a shithole, a terrorist-controlled state, a violent and sadistic place where people get slaughtered every day, a sit-at-home slave camp.

Obi is a useless, incompetent and lazy man with zero achievements.

I cannot imagine how someone that cannot live in a state he developed is complaining and contesting against another man that developed his own state where he lives and some plat brain wants us to vote that man with only black clothes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Paullo19: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him

Beta feel for ur brainlessness... I wonder if u are buying rice for #7000 and fuel for #75... Supporting this slowpoke that endorsed Buhari is now claiming is his turn.. He will be ur family president.. Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Allisgud: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is to tell u,obi dey choke them,why him nor face sowore

2 Likes

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Morphinne: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

May God forgive you bro grin

You're really pressing their neck real hard
Amen o my Batified brother. May God forgive you too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by shugamummy: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
This stomach is speaking from emptiness somewhere in the location where Tinubu has been at the helm for more than 20yrs. Yet yet he still trusts him to connect Alphabeta to the treasury pipeline of the Nation. God forbid BAT thing

gasparpisciotta:
We need a President who can spend and generate revenue at the same time.

Tinubu seem to tick this box

Obi seem like one who will only stop spending to have a semblance of sanity but hunger go almost kill everybody.

Atiku will spend and spend without any meaningful sense of generating money apart from selling off National assets

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Paullo19:

My God go punish all people supporting this nonsense party.
Hahahaha

Omo see Painment and frustration o grin

Omo guy i hope you and your demented effermite obingo won't kill una sef when Tinubu assume office next year?

Sincerely speaking i can feel your pain from here

Omo the pain 3 much for you o

Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by ceejay80s(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
tinubu should shut up, did tinubu not kill youths at toll gate, who gave them order in Lagos to shoot?
Who killed funsho Williams,?

3 Likes

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by gasparpisciotta: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Paullo19:

Go find out what ur national debt is.. Mugu money spender

Nothing wrong with debts if there are commensurate investments and revenue

Eco 101

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
shugamummy:
This stomach is speaking from emptiness somewhere in the location where Tinubu has been at the helm for more than 20yrs. Yet yet he still trusts him to connect Alphabeta to the treasury pipeline of the Nation. God forbid BAT thing

Hahahahaha

You go cry you go tire grin
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by michoim(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
WAO! What a blow from Jagaban to OBI...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Paullo19: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha see Painment grin

You go cry blood tire after the election no worry

I just dey pity all of una wey dey support this man... Like how, how on earth would u be supporting the same person that endorsed who we are suffering from today... To come and continue the good work of Buhari... It is so so annoying to see people behaving like goats because of tribalism or politics and not minding the feature of their family.. Like u are buying things cheaper... Because I bought fuel today #600 per liter and its not funny... U people should better start thinking..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Bossjakande: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
God bless tinubu

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by gasparpisciotta: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
shugamummy:

My food is books, books and more books
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by CodeTemplar: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
He cares little that his policies and actions will impoverish you and leave you with nothing.”
This sounds like Tinubu describing himself.
He wants to remove subsidy instead of corruption. Subsidy removal will impoverish the masses and leave them with nothing while corruption guarantees the elite can have more to loot. Nigerian should be wise.

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Paullo19: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
ibechris:
Tinubu and his supporters are not sensible.

There is no country that can survive without saving money.

I can bet u that Lagos has more poor people than Anambra state and statistics can help us on that.

It is only a foolish man like Tinubu that can talk stupid things and his idiotic supporters will cheer him.

There is no politicians in this context that can be compared to Peter Obi none. When it comes to prudence and financial management none.

I swear ooh... It's becoming so so annoying.. I don't know if we should start beating sense into their head... Fuel is #600 ND rice is #46000 and somebody is coming out to still support the same party... Isn't that madness.. It's so so annoying I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Paullo19: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
OBI starved ndi Anambra to go invest the state money into his family business

What a wicked cunny man

No wonder none of his kinsmen are supporting him including his successor

Mumu... Make we go find out u be stingy slowpoke

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by CodeTemplar: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
michoim:
WAO! What a blow from Jagaban to OBI...
empty blow.

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by gozmok1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
URCH1Ns everywhere tue

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by stanluiz(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you save money, Money will save you. No nation survives without saving. You save for the future.

Even in our homes and families. We still save money.

I am not surprised that a crook, kleptomania and an ex drug lord like Tinubu is saying such rubbish.

All he knows is how to steal, loot , embezzle and squander. That why he still looting Lagos State treasury till date.

2 Likes

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
ceejay80s:
tinubu should shut up, did tinubu not kill youths at toll gate, who gave me he order in Lagos to shoot?
Who killed funsho Williams,?
Hahahahaha Ewu gambia

Obi ordered the killing of hundreds of thousands of of harmless MASDOB youths and ask their bodies thrown into the Ezu river
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Paullo19: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Realist12:
Tinubu is being lenient on Obi. Fact is Obi was saving the states fund in his bank , same bank that was used to launder Dasuki and Diezanis loot . Such a selfish person.

Sense u no get... U wey no selfish wetin u Don achieve for this life other than #2000 wey them take buy ur conscience and also being a tribalistic bastard

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by rickyrex(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:
"...You will have to be labouring under a terrible delusion if you think he will do better for the nation than he did for Anambra State.

* it is a heartless governor who holds back money when people went hungry, schools, road and clinics went into disrepair. Neither the city-dweller nor farmer prospered under him."
-Tinubu said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-at-ondo-rally-tinubu-fires-atiku-obi/
old man wey no fit campaign without insult. nah by force to vote you ni ?

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Akujuriobi: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
I will vote for Peter Obi with the attitude of the candidates of most of the patties. Tell Nigerians what u will do for them, how you will control and reduces inflation, exchange rate, cost of living, security, restore peace and unity in the nation, reduce corruption and u are there attacking your opponent. Do you know cost of transportation in Lagos is aboved workers monthly salaries and no law to check the exploitation of the transporters.

2 Likes

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Roboto11: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
kessdivine4all:
Yes while you swallowed that of Lagos and still counting. Unfortunately the urchins are still praising you for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Zaydbat: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu said Obi had a
chance to show how progressive he could be when he
was governor of Anambra State.
“All he could do was boast that he saved money. But I tell
you it is a wicked parent that holds money in his hand yet
allows his children to starve.
“Likewise, it is a heartless governor who holds back
money when people went hungry, schools, road and
clinics went into disrepair. Neither the city-dweller nor
farmer prospered under him.
“In the end, he refused to save the people because he
preferred to save the money. And he claims to be the
party of labour.
“You will have to be labouring under a terrible delusion if
you think he will do better for the nation than he did for
Anambra State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by 234daniel2010(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
plaindealer:

And after 8 years, he left anambra in shambles, no economy, no infrastructure, even obi himself live in Lagos, not his own anambra where he governed and misgoverned for 8 years, his daughter sef work and live in Lagos, not anambra.

Anambra is one of the poorest and most unproductive states in Nigeria.

Anambra today is a shithole, a terrorist-controlled state, a violent and sadistic place where people get slaughtered every day, a sit-at-home slave camp.

Obi is a useless, incompetent and lazy man with zero achievements.

You don’t sound like someone have traveled across the Niger before, Spend time this year and travel to other parts of Nigeria.

The best APC can do is to assemble Illiterate, market woman and street urchins like you to attend Campaign in exchange for N2,000. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Paullo19:

Mumu... Make we go find out u be stingy slowpoke
Hahahahaha

You mistake me for Obi

Obi is a known Aka gum grin

Na 1k Obi dey give as mobilization fee for campaign

Very stingy nitwits

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by BlueDuck: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:
"...You will have to be labouring under a terrible delusion if you think he will do better for the nation than he did for Anambra State.

* it is a heartless governor who holds back money when people went hungry, schools, road and clinics went into disrepair. Neither the city-dweller nor farmer prospered under him."
-Tinubu said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-at-ondo-rally-tinubu-fires-atiku-obi/

That's rich, coming from someone who did not build a single flyover, over eight freaking years all he did was steal and institute a draconian regime of multiple taxation via corporate and street methods....and maybe perfect newer and safer methods to traffick drugs using the state's official cover/protection/resources

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Akujuriobi: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
I will vote for Peter Obi with the attitude of the candidates of most of the parties. Tell Nigerians what u will do for them, how you will control and reduces inflation, exchange rate, cost of living, security, restore peace and unity in the nation, reduce corruption and u are there attacking your opponent. Do you know cost of transportation in Lagos is aboved workers monthly salaries and no law to check the exploitation of the transporters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagosians Protest Against Governor Ambode's Anti-People Policies (Photos) / FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot / NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.