Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi (25066 Views)

Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by visaclick: 4:32am On Jan 08, 2023
TechW:
He who saved money is better than he that squandered money
I'm not political you can view my profile to confirm that but I strongly disagree with you. During covid the government had no option to be print more money, even though it will result to inflation afterwards however the lives of the humans comes first. How do you save money in hunger times doesn't that seem stupid?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by toprealman: 4:36am On Jan 08, 2023
jahsharon:
He saved money, but all the money is in his children's accounts in Pandora.

He saved so much money, yet all his people fled to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges
You mean Seyi Tinubu's stash?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by AYnla: 5:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu don't have anything reasonable to offer Nigeria. His campaign is just to abuse and talk about his opponent. Enough is enough of this old time strategy.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by CheapHomes1: 5:04am On Jan 08, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
We need a President who can spend and generate revenue at the same time.

Tinubu seem to tick this box

Obi seem like one who will only stop spending to have a semblance of sanity but hunger go almost kill everybody.

Atiku will spend and spend without any meaningful sense of generating money apart from selling off National assets

As govenor of Lagos, how did Tinubu generate revenue and what did spend it on?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by CheapHomes1: 5:06am On Jan 08, 2023
visaclick:
I'm not political you can view my profile to confirm that but I strongly disagree with you. During covid the government had no option to be print more money, even though it will result to inflation afterwards however the lives of the humans comes first. How do you save money in hunger times doesn't that seem stupid?

The money that has been printdd, where is it?

What is the correlation between printing more money and the lives of people coming first?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Deblow: 5:08am On Jan 08, 2023
jahsharon:
He saved money, but all the money is in his children's accounts in Pandora.

He saved so much money, yet all his people fled to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges

So before Obi became governor, gala wasn't sold in Lagos traffic, abi? You interviewed the Easterners selling gala in Lagos and they all told you they are from Anambra and they came to sell gala in Lagos as a result of Obi's poor economic management of the state?? You are a true semblance of the party u support; campaign of calumny instead of issue-based campaign. Obi is your headaches. He left so much money in government coffers, but the successive administration could spend it for the people. Isn't that better than Tinubu who embezzled everything? Even out of government he keeps draining government pipes on a daily basis. Let him account for and justify his stupendous wealth

2 Likes

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by visaclick: 5:11am On Jan 08, 2023
CheapHomes1:

What is the correlation between printing more money and the lives of people coming first?
wow! You obi supporters are really toxic and arrogant. No one likes tinubu but it is this arrogancy that is making people consider him an option.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by CheapHomes1: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2023
visaclick:
wow! You obi supporters are really toxic and arrogant. No one likes tinubu but it is this arrogancy that is making people consider him an option.

What is the correlation between the above and the following questions.

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Udymos: 5:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Ha, na waooo.
I thought we were to campaign on issues with our manifestos.
The peace committee should take note,please.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by jaymichael(m): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is better than Tinubu in all Ramifications, forget about urchins rantings undecided
Not even in your dreams
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by OmarBashir: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=ibechris post=119811451]

There is no country that can survive without saving money.

It depends on the saving quota...No nation prospers without spending. You generate and spend.

He saved money and Obiano spent the money to carry our meaningful project. Needless savings without development. Obiano performed better than him, He's a bad administrator who is only out to deceive unintelligent people who are his followers.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by CheapHomes1: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2023
Realist12:
Tinubu is being lenient on Obi. Fact is Obi was saving the states fund in his bank , same bank that was used to launder Dasuki and Diezanis loot . Such a selfish person.

You don't get the point, Tinubu used Lagos revenue to create more money making ventures and infrastructures, hence you see continous prosperity in Lagos while Obi under the pretense of saving money was robbing his people blind. Search channels 2014 Anambra debate, Obiano clearly stated that the money in the bank was worth next to nothing. It was infact used to offset expenditures accrued by Obi's administration. Obi is just a cunny man. Watch for yourself.

Pls what are those money making ventures and infrastructures that Tinubu used Lagos revenue to create between 1999 and 2007?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by CheapHomes1: 5:38am On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=OmarBashir post=119823664][/quote]

How is obi a bad administrator?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by CheapHomes1: 5:41am On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

And after 8 years, he left anambra in shambles, no economy, no infrastructure, even obi himself live in Lagos, not his own anambra where he governed and misgoverned for 8 years, his daughter sef work and live in Lagos, not anambra.

Anambra is one of the poorest and most unproductive states in Nigeria.

Anambra today is a shithole, a terrorist-controlled state, a violent and sadistic place where people get slaughtered every day, a sit-at-home slave camp.

Obi is a useless, incompetent and lazy man with zero achievements.

How did obi leave anambra in "shambles, no economy, no infrastructure"?

How is "Anambra is one of the poorest and most unproductive states in Nigeria"?

How is "Obi is a useless, incompetent and lazy man with zero achievements"?

Can you provide more details pls?
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by MiaBeer(m): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Realist12:
only bragging. I don't like to join others in saying y'all are chest beaters but it's the truth.
You hate them because they’re chest beaters and you’re a lazy urchin. Tell what you have and I will match them 20 times here. Go do something with your life and work hard or that hatred will end your sorry life faster. Until then, just be quiet.

1 Like

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by stev120(m): 6:27am On Jan 08, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. You don't put clean money where thieves and tax evaders hide their loot unless you are one of them.
He didn’t want to pay tax, right? That means he's a tax evader, simply a criminal. Besides, he was lying, you don't pay tax on your savings.

Obama makes around 12 million dollar why Robert kiosko makes triple of that yet he pays less tax. That is financial intelligence. Hoe him take do am? Na assignment where I give u be that.
Bullion van guy no rip only una money e rip una sense grin
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by MzErica(f): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

And after 8 years, he left anambra in shambles, no economy, no infrastructure, even obi himself live in Lagos, not his own anambra where he governed and misgoverned for 8 years, his daughter sef work and live in Lagos, not anambra.

Anambra today is a shithole, a terrorist-controlled state, a violent and sadistic place where people get slaughtered every day, a sit-at-home slave camp.

Vawulence! grin

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by faebenezer5star: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy, My belle oo grin

No wonder we have lot of youth from the state today; selling gala in Lagos traffic or white-powder in India.

Anyways, Ondo is truly Batified.
looking at them do they look happy?�
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Lashist(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
JAGABAN is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup just like his boss Atiku in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
With your several monikers, you have been feeling for obi...feel for your life first na...feel the hunger that is doing you and your family first...feel the fact that you cant get basic things again...obi isnt hungry like you...you suppose to feel for your life first at least cheesy
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Lashist(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2023
Realist12:
Tinubu is being lenient on Obi. Fact is Obi was saving the states fund in his bank , same bank that was used to launder Dasuki and Diezanis loot . Such a selfish person.

You don't get the point, Tinubu used Lagos revenue to create more money making ventures and infrastructures, hence you see continous prosperity in Lagos while Obi under the pretense of saving money was robbing his people blind. Search channels 2014 Anambra debate, Obiano clearly stated that the money in the bank was worth next to nothing. It was infact used to offset expenditures accrued by Obi's administration. Obi is just a cunny man. Watch for yourself.
Lol...what infrastructures did tinubu build?? How did he improve the health quality of lagos but still goes outside to repair himself??
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:
"...You will have to be labouring under a terrible delusion if you think he will do better for the nation than he did for Anambra State.

* it is a heartless governor who holds back money when people went hungry, schools, road and clinics went into disrepair. Neither the city-dweller nor farmer prospered under him."
-Tinubu said.

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-at-ondo-rally-tinubu-fires-atiku-obi/

You just can't but like Tinubu.

He says the truth as it is. He is not a pretender.

I mean, how can you boast about saving money when your state needed massive capital projects.

Even Dubai is still spending money, despite the stride she has made.

Obi is a scam. The way labour will suffer under him ehn, they will wish Buhari would come back immediately.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by adeleke691: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Hahaha tinubu pigs go run mad before elections over Obi matterHahaha tinubu pigs go run mad before elections over Obi matter...
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Mrmb: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=119811195][/quote]

After verifications, 80% of his statistics turn out to be false grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Mayor101010(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuwill not bepresident of these nation! Maybe in his next life grin
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha see Painment o..

Eweee see as you dey vibrate grin

You go cry blood after the election i promise you
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi is better than Tinubu in all Ramifications, forget about urchins rantings undecided

Explain please
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Balistic4: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:
And also built village ogbanje hospital and pami joint..

Obi pandora is more useless than uselessness..

grin grin

Plain drug dealer grin grin
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Max82: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

If obi is a useless and incompetent man then vote for tinubu ur candidate but remember today u will still experience more of the same thing u experience with this administration.[color=#006600][/color]

Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Dadadididacontr: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Even biblically, in the parable of talent hunt by which money was given 10 shekels each to stewards.
The first buried his own: saved it's own under the ground. ........ And..,.............

The only rewarded was the servant that invested the token he was given.

The investment is yielding and that I s why the IGR is bountiful.

The IGR is making ways for Development and Development is bringing an influx of people to Nestle in the state of tremendous IGR.

The people enjoys the development and refuses to relocate to their various state of origin.

NOW!!! All they do is to insult the landlord that made them stay to enjoy the development in the state.

They insult and Abuses the elders of the land, not knowing that it takes two to tangle, they have become a natural enemy to the North and superficial enemy to their potential help who could help them to develop their Origin..

Alas. Alas. Alas: they are gradually becoming a destitute in their own Land.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Max82: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

If obi is a useless and incompetent man then vote for tinubu ur candidate but remember today u will still experience more of the same thing u experience with this administration.[/color]

[color=#000099]
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by Abuventure: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2023
And all jagaban can boast of is being a drug lord bad making Lagos his personal property
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by TechW: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
visaclick:
If you are not political like you said then you should at least have an open mind while analysing my comment and to do that, you should first seek the meaning of squander and juxtapose it with the word save and then judge.

Ok, during COVID-19, government printed money, to do what exactly with it, do you eat money? Will printing of money help importations, no. Why exactly did they print money, to distribute to people or to purchase items and distribute, were the items adequately distributed?
On Peter obi saving money, he only saved what would have been wasted, he did what he intended to do within the time he was in the office, irrespective of what you do, would you tell me that you venture into all the projects that you intend to execute at once, you handle it one after the other for proper supervision.
You don't distribute money to people, you empower them by various ways of which he did.

Why should the issue be about why he should save money?

Truly, he is the only Governor that people argue about the money he left and not the one he'd stolen while in the office.
Re: All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi by TrumpDonald2: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha see Painment grin

You go cry blood tire after the election no worry
Obi boast that he's not stealing state money. I will vote for Tinubu if he can't boast that smiley urchins

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Masari Inspects Projects By 2am In Katsina (Pics) / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.