Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Australia Vs Iran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Australia Vs Iran (216 Views)

Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / Why Are Nigerians Showing Their Stupidity On Twitter About USA Vs Iran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Australia Vs Iran by pol23: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Australia is a world class country with booming economy and no slight poverty….. according to western media.

Iran is terrorist zone, no peace and no progress, they all live in abject poverty….. western media.

IMF just release 2022 global largest economy, Iran Economy is approximately $2T.
While Australia’s Economy is approximately $1.750T.

I’ve never been to Iran or Australia, but google shows beautiful pictures in Australia and sad pictures for Iran.

With $2T Economy, while Spain is just $1.4T and Netherlands $1T, don’t you all think Iran will probably be better than they’re painted… just curious.

Iran Economy’s twice the size of Saudi Arabia.
Almost 4 times bigger than Sweden.
3 times bigger than Poland.
2.5 times bigger than Switzerland.
2.2 times bigger than Taiwan.
Canada is $2.2T .

Is there something I’m getting wrong or anyone is thinking what I’m thinking?
I’ve been to Belgium which is just $590bn worth of Economy and everything fresh…
How come Iran with approx $2T is looking like war torn Zamfara state.
Also can you grow economy in a war zone?
Re: Australia Vs Iran by NwaNimo1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
pol23:
Australia is a world class country with booming economy and no slight poverty….. according to western media.

Iran is terrorist zone, no peace and no progress, they all live in abject poverty….. western media.

IMF just release 2022 global largest economy, Iran Economy is approximately $2T.
While Australia’s Economy is approximately $1.750T.

I’ve never been to Iran or Australia, but google shows beautiful pictures in Australia and sad pictures for Iran.

With $2T Economy, while Spain is just $1.4T and Netherlands $1T, don’t you all think Iran will probably be better than they’re painted… just curious.

Iran Economy’s twice the size of Saudi Arabia.
Almost 4 times bigger than Sweden.
3 times bigger than Poland.
2.5 times bigger than Switzerland.
2.2 times bigger than Taiwan.
Canada is $2.2T .

Is there something I’m getting wrong or anyone is thinking what I’m thinking?
I’ve been to Belgium which is just $590bn worth of Economy and everything fresh…
How come Iran with approx $2T is looking like war torn Zamfara state.
Also can you grow economy in a war zone?

Have you heard the expression 'Mad Mullahs'?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

....that's how you explain some countries.
Re: Australia Vs Iran by Kingpin1000: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
O.P, the way the western media paints anything that is not western is appalling. Anything Africa to the west is poverty and diseases.
The claim iran is a third world country yet, Iran just created their first hypersonic missile which the US have been trying and keep failing.
Thesame Iran is supplying Russia drones in the War in Ukraine.
A wise man ones said " He that controls the media controls the masses".
An average Nigerian is smarter than an average American. The only problem we have is we don't love ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Nigeria Youths Must Wake Up Now, Peter Obi For Nigeria President / Gunshots Rock Ikare Akoko, Ondo State, Over New Year Carnival / Buhari: Nobody Can Blackmail Me On Illicit Enrichment, Until My Last Day In Offi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.