Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,914 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) (26411 Views)

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Obaaderemi2: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
The rock is coming.

Tinubu, a good man with bad intentions.
Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Mrmb: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by VERDA: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2023
femisplash:
This man is not even ashamed of himself, upon the diasporan and local donations for mobilization, he still calls a flopped rally lively & fun. No shame. Losers party (LP) indeed.

You lament too much oga, drink water. The Obi dude you guys are maturbating so much over someone you claim is not a threat.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by sapele914(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2023
VERDA:

You lament too much oga, drink water. The Obi dude you guys are maturbating so much over someone you claim is not a threat.
Threat on social media just like Nnamdi Kanu & Biafra.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by VERDA: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
Threat on social media just like Nnamdi Kanu & Biafra.

Tribalism and hate will take you guys nowhere, since its social media threat, why not rest and stop giving yourself high BP, anytime you see anything about Obi.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by EmmyDJourno: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:
First time baba see small crowd wey visit him rally. grin I don talk am before and I go talk am agian.. Na still Yoruba go give obi him biggest votes for this coming election, him go lose him own soth yeast to PDP and also south south to PDP. Na only SW him go Garner small votes. Our Mumu woke liberals are still alive and doing well so e nor go shock me.

There will be a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu but Tinubu is your next president.

You heard it first from Charlie. If you know.

Tinubu is President of your Olodo urchin generation, let’s not forget they would all be Heroine users like him
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by sapele914(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2023
VERDA:

Tribalism and hate will take you guys nowhere, since its social media threat, why not rest and stop giving yourself high BP, anytime you see anything about Obi.
If Peter Obi disturbs me one bit, make Jehovah no allow me make minimum 30 million Naira this year.

Confused Clowns.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by sapele914(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Tinubu is President of your Olodo urchin generation, let’s not forget they would all be Heroine users like him
Exactly why He is your President, are you not aware that Nigeria has the highest users of illicit drugs in Africa?
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Shikini: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Great
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by VERDA: 8:25am On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
If Peter Obi disturbs me one bit, make Jehovah no allow me make minimum 30 million Naira this year.

Confused Clowns.

Lol...Insults don join, your hand dey type one thing, your actions dey show another, better don't attract curses on your head cos of politicians...I just dey point out how contradicting ur statements are. Peace!
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by VERDA: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:

Confused Clowns.
Lol...Insults don join, your hand dey type one thing, your actions dey show another, better don't attract curses on your head cos of politicians...I just dey point out how contradicting ur statements are. Peace!
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by sapele914(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2023
VERDA:

Dude could careless about my peers so called politicians, one fact is for sure Peter Obi will never sleep in Aso Rock, even for afternoon siesta.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by OriOko88(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2023
The gap in this coming election between the winner and d runners up may not surpass 500k votes. E go tight. Na south south and east go affect tinubu chances and d south west wey no dey give block votes. Atiku is winning.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by saintkel(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:
First time baba see small crowd wey visit him rally. grin I don talk am before and I go talk am agian.. Na still Yoruba go give obi him biggest votes for this coming election, him go lose him own soth yeast to PDP and also south south to PDP. Na only SW him go Garner small votes. Our Mumu woke liberals are still alive and doing well so e nor go shock me.

There will be a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu but Tinubu is your next president.

if Obi wins in d west then there's hope for a better Nigeria
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Oshogbo is no more a mud state

Oshogbo is no more a land of Yoruba Muslim

Sad East will not say any thrash to Oshogbo for now

they can even say Oshogbo is the best after Miami

when those crack head don't identify with your political reference, their sense of reasoning is always backward
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by slowice(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2023
Man's very presidential. May we not leave heavenly manna to chase onions and cucumber ijn amen
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by chinemezeq: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Kapeter:
First time baba see small crowd wey visit him rally. grin I don talk am before and I go talk am agian.. Na still Yoruba go give obi him biggest votes for this coming election, him go lose him own soth yeast to PDP and also south south to PDP. Na only SW him go Garner small votes. Our Mumu woke liberals are still alive and doing well so e nor go shock me.two kinds of laughter that I am preparing for Yoruba's. 1 if obi no win
2 if bat come win

There will be a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu but Tinubu is your next president.two kinds of laughter that I am preparing for Yoruba's. 1 if obi no win
2 if bat come win

two kinds of laughter that I am preparing for Yoruba's. 1 if obi no win
2 if bat come win
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Yoighaman(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Where's agbado stronghold for the last time? Where will his votes come from?

A very good question nobody is answering. Obi will win SS/SE. Atiku will win the North. Let's assume Tinubu would win SW, but there are many liberals in this region who would make the votes unpredictable, especially this time around when people are angry. The SW should be Tinubu's stronghold, but I doubt it, even Lagos is shaky; he would win the region though, but the margins would be low and very tight.

Tinubu's focus is on the North and SW, he knows he can never win the SS/SE; so he's banking on the formula that brought Buhari to power, but the danger here is that Atiku is a powerful Northerner that only a Buhari can defeat. I don't see a Southerner defeating him there, the Northerners are loyal to themselves, but let's see how it goes.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Lusphioti: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2023
I need a female Roommate in Abuja, preferably an NYSC member. I have my own accommodation. If you're interested contact me via: 08160901563.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by VERDA: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
Dude could careless about my peers so called politicians, one fact is for sure Peter Obi will never sleep in Aso Rock, even for afternoon siesta.

We don hear, you can rest now, your blood too hot.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Zona123(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
The real
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Zona123(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
The best man for the job, he understands that ordinary Nigerians are the boss that's why he keeps asking them to hire him for the job and not like those arrogant self centered ones feeling like it's their birthright
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Saoge: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aso rock is the destination for a revived Nigeria!!!
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Axis313(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jack005:
You get sense at all? Oh I remember that urchins are senseless.. All campaign has time table ..Obi will visit the north for Rallies at the appropriate time.
Once again,mr obidense or obidunce,let your master visit the core north for his campaign rally,I wan check something.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Jack005(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Axis313:

Once again,mr obidense or obidunce,let your master visit the core north for his campaign rally,I wan check something.
Urchins like you suck Tinubu dick for a living. If Tinubu rapes your mum, you will still suck his dick grin grin
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Axis313(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jack005:
Urchins like you suck Tinubu dick for a living. If Tinubu rapes your mum, you will still suck his dick grin grin
My upbringing didn't teach me to insult people's parents,what you typed there says a lot about how morally deficient your parents are in bringing you up,it says a lot about your upbringing,I won't trade a insult with you,but know this,if you think by insulting people that have different opinion you will gain more followers for your candidate,then you need your head examined,if you continue this way,your Obi won't even smell fourth position.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Jack005(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Axis313:

My upbringing didn't teach me to insult people's parents,what you typed there says a lot about how morally deficient your parents are in bringing you up,it says a lot about your upbringing,I won't trade a insult with you,but know this,if you think by insulting people that have different opinion you will gain more followers for your candidate,then you need your head examined,if you continue this way,your Obi won't even smell fourth position.
You are a fool!
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Axis313(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jack005:
You are a fool!
grin
I am very happy it touches somewhere deep inside you,sorry,but the truth really hurt.
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Jack005(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Axis313:

grin
I am very happy it touches somewhere deep inside you,sorry,but the truth really hurt.
You are an idiot! Keep on suvking Tinubu flaccid balls for a living : grin grin
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Adaisback(f): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
BaddestQueen:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
you see why I love you? Very apt, no insult
Re: Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) by Axis313(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jack005:
You are an idiot! Keep on suvking Tinubu flaccid balls for a living : grin grin
I know you are really pained,once again,I won't trade any insult with you,and again your insulting attitude says a lot about your upbringing.
I don't know Tinubu,he doesn't know me,but I felt his positive impact through his many groundbreaking policies,that's why I am voting for him,and am very sure he will deliver on his promises.
You can sell your candidate without insulting people who have divergent views.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.