Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? (32526 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Muslim To Get Married To A Christian What Do You Think? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Lionstep: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2023
I'll keep it for the owner
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by KosiGee(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:
As a child of God and a devoted christian what will you do if you ever come across this on your way?

Please be sincere..

For me I will call my pastor to pray for me before I touch it

Happy Sunday oooo

You don’t have to be a Christian to know what to do with that.

Someone has lost that and would be desperately looking for it.

Open it, look for ID cards, contact numbers, call the person and arrange for him/her to collect it back.

You don’t need a pastor to pray over you or over the wallets. Find the contact numbers and ring the owner to collect the items. That’s all you have to do.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Babastrong(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Ancecoker post=119834581]
I actually will not advice that the money be left on the floor... At the same time I have to do something before picking up the money [ I had been fortified myself since the day i knew left from right. Nothing will happen, na free money.]
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Wisedove(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
I will pick it up of course to save it from getting the wrong hands. Most people like me have ID and phone number in my wallet, so that will make it easy to locate the owner.

Everyone should try as much as possible to have an ID or a phone number of a relative written in purse and wallet should in case of situation like this

1 Like

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by FashionCookie(f): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Child of God kee u dia! grin
Shey u dey whine me ni?
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by omoiyalayi(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2023
I go carry am go Brekete family

Abi what do you think I should do
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Franking: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Christians oya o.

Finders will be keepers in this case.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by tonididdy(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Hezzyluv:

What if no means of l.d in the wallet?

Then that’s a gift from God himself to you
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by adeolaleke(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2023
heading straight to
Aboki
For exchange

1 Like

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Jokerman(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2023
I will wakapass.

Man shall not live by money alone
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Hafis1(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2023
I will go to bureau d change or wuse market in Abuja
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Nursepepeye(f): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:
As a child of God and a devoted christian what will you do if you ever come across this on your way?

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo
blessing from above, I will pay tithe. Then fuel my car with full tank. Buy more naira.. hmmmmm. What am I even saying sef
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by donhils: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2023
God provided.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by sukkot: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Thank the Lord for his blessings
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Trilz(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Sometimes you check the phones of those you are dating or you clone their WhatsApp and read their chat just to know who exactly you are dating/getting married to.
Not Allowing had I known set in at the end.

Check my signature and text me on WhatsApp let me teach you how to read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone

Fee: 1k
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo

Christian or not u should return it to the owner if the owner can be located.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by bewla(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Abfinest007:
Hunger knows no religion
And Religion no not hunger
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by jaytii(f): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Pick it up
Invest everything into a low risk business with low but guaranteed returns.
Whenever I discover who owns it, I can easily return it and put the little profit earned into good use.

Not forgetting 10% tithe too.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by faceland: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2023
I would thank the Lord and get the f out of this country.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by faceland: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2023
bewla:
And Religion no not hunger

If you hand it over to the police, they would use it to commit sins of pleasure.

Except the real owner comes out, I am putting it to "rightous use".

When birds where feeding Elijah. The birds got it from somewhere to hide in their cave.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Realist777: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo
Return that shit if you can find the Owner.
I am not religious person though!
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by ibinaboonline: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
It's a wallet, which means there's got to be some sort of identification in there besides the dollars. I understand how you'd look at this and think it's such a big temptation even for a Christian. Surprisingly, you can't be more wrong. The problem is many people call themselves christians but they're loaded down with the system of this world. I can boldly tell you that no true Spirit-filled Christian would be terribly tempted to keep that money when they have a way to return it to the owner.
Get God, get sense.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by adecz: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Mana from heaven is a phenomenon
clearly stated and celebrated in the Bible.

When you see mana or quails flooding
your area, you don't go and complain
to any authority, you just harvest ..😁😁😁
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by otabaotaba: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2023
I have done it before, I checked the wallet to see if I can get a clue on how to locate the owner and I gave it to him and come and see appreciation

I was so happy
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Belteshazzar1: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Time to know true christians.... Though the riches of the gentiles are ours......
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by ugodson(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2023
All i want to say is THANK YOU LORD
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by dyera(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2023
I will check if there is any ID card in the wallet, if not, I will keep the wallet since I don't know who I should return it to.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Anonymoususher: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Shows my tithe is working. Na. My mana be that, so I dey carry am. Go flex
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Belteshazzar1: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2023
sukkot:
Thank the Lord for his blessings
One team-mate spotted....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Belteshazzar1: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2023
I will just check if it is new currency or old one....

1 Like

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Thoughts007: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2023
1cor 3:21 All things are yours
Psalm 23:5 He prepereth a table before me.

I'll take it if I can't find the contact of the direct owner inside. But I sure won't take it to the cops
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by BigDawsNet: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2023
I will pick it up

If the pause contain ID... I will call the owner to come pick it up with some more identification

If I can't found ID on it
I will take the money to store and buy foods and basic needs... then go to the homeless place and share it among those people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches? / "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.