Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? (32478 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Muslim To Get Married To A Christian What Do You Think? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Image123(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Martinez39s:
Christians will argue that without religion one cannot be morally sound and upright, yet look at their crooked selfs sprinkled all over this thread. Religious folks and hypocrisy. cheesy

Only ignorant christians will argue so. Morality is not salvation, but you cannot be saved and not be moral.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by sofiscatedmoron: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
I will sow seed in the church with 10% of it and digest 90%
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Ezzymadu: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
What if pastor number no available Nko
For me I will spiritfild it as a son of God and carry it let me see the demon πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by chinos20(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:
As a child of God and a devoted christian what will you do if you ever come across this on your way?

Please be sincere..

For me I will call my pastor to pray for me before I touch it

Happy Sunday oooo
I take it first,search for anything that can help me locate the owner,but if i didn't see anything that can help me give it to the owner then I will ''owner it"
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Ezzymadu: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Image123:
Even unbelievers know the right thing is not to claim the money, but our wishy washy Christians here think it's theirs for taking. Simply Google up "taxi driver returns $10000" and see what your juniors are doing while you that carries big Bible and sings praise and worship with tears is acting like a fool.
U no believe that such thing can fall from thief

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by olajide454(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lamasta:
I will pick it up there will definitely be an Id card inside to locate the owner easily, many have done good and became successful overnight with the same kind gesture.....

Dey okay!!!
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by olajide454(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
olajide454:

Dey play!!!
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by President2001(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why will you pick something is not belong to you either Christian or not , anyone pick what is not belong to him/her is yahooo members that make people cry
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Mrkindness: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:
As a child of God and a devoted christian what will you do if you ever come across this on your way?

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo
as a child of God I will pick it and if I didn't see the owner I will use it.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Image123(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ezzymadu:

U no believe that such thing can fall from thief

And the Christian should also be a thief?
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by rex21: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'v never taken what is not mine, i will not start even for a million dollars. God nor dey bless like this
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by letitrainnow(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
You are funny, this is favor money, plan your life well with it.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by consultancy: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Taken it to your pastor with immediate effect
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Nickymezor(f): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wont pick it up
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Lama70(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Obviously not genuine money. Proceed of drugs, fraud or other criminal acts.
What else are you expecting? Take it to police?

You too funny.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Ensquare(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
I will go to the Church and give testimony then chop am
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by SouthernPlateau: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo

God knows, i will misbehave small but gaskiya man don hear am, serious things must sure. Na God give me.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Eriokanmi: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo
Pick it up and search inside in case you could find the owner's ID, contact him/her and give him/her the wallet
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
I
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo
I go piss on top am then make some prayers and pick it up... Wait for one month to hear from the owner. If none, then it's mine 🀷
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by izubext007: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mannar from heaven
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by sidonlook: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
I will take it to the police.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Aarondan(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo

Taking the money or not is not a prove you are a child of God or not. However Christian norms and doctrine teaches honesty and contentment. Philip 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Nealson(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Emperor4tune:
just piss on it
the rest becomes history

If your prick or toto come run inside nko?.... grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by PPIA: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo

God has told us to count our blessings. β€œIn God I Trust” so I will carry it and count my blessings. cool
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by highoctane: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo

Who is not a child of God? to avoid temptation? Pick it up seek for the owner, if there is an ID without any know contact, take it to the nearest state or federal treasury office you will be issued a receipt by explaining the source of the fund, it will be confined to treasury for the good of all citizens.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by kimacent(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Miracle no Dey taya Jesus oh.
God has answered some of this year prayer request.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by musco4me: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Abfinest007:
Hunger knows no religion
I will move it
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by musco4me: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo
I will move it fast
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by olaoluwaposi: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Antoeni:
I Will Give Thanks to God , For The Bible Says The Lord Shall Provide our Needs According to his Riches in Glory,
Don’t be ungrateful 😒, as for me I will just remove bros J daddy 10% ….use the remaining hold body
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by 1Sharon(f): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Lol Nigerians will say you'll turn into a goat or yam if you pick up #20 on the floor.

But for a lump sum like this, they throw their superstition in the bin and go for it.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by armadeo(m): 2:03am On Feb 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
It's mine for the taking. No time. 😁😁

Loool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.