Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated (3192 Views)

Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me / All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by SodiumValproate: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stillwhites:
Two days ago I returned from work earlier than usual just to meet my wife with a young guy romancing and naked on the couch in the sitting room. I threatened to kill the guy but before I returned from the kitchen he had ran away. My wife pleaded and vowed never to repeat same. After family intervention, I decided to let her stay.

I pretended to have travelled to Abuja on Saturday but returned this morning and met her with the same guy in the visitor's room, he escaped thru the window.
I'm fed up with marriage. She must leave this time around.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
Obamamessi, messi1, BarackRonaldo

I sight you grin
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by aycorporat(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2023
It's like you people haven't gone through the lies of this OP
Fabricated stories all through
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by RZArecta(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2023
How bored do you have to be to make up such a fantastic lie of a story ? Please take this to literature section
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Ishilove: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2023
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Xiaohei(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Super story! Next !
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by LewisHamilton15: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
SodiumValproate:
Obamamessi, messi1, BarackRonaldo
I sight you grin
How fargrin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by SodiumValproate: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
How fargrin
I am ever Vawulence ready my comrade grin
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Stargurl20(f): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Hmm....lie lie. Continue
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Timmi: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Stillwhites:
Two days ago I returned from work earlier than usual just to meet my wife with a young guy romancing and naked on the couch in the sitting room. I threatened to kill the guy but before I returned from the kitchen he had ran away. My wife pleaded and vowed never to repeat same. After family intervention, I decided to let her stay.

I pretended to have travelled to Abuja on Saturday but returned this morning and met her with the same guy in the visitor's room, he escaped thru the window.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

This must be a joke
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by sweetman2022: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
I have saidany times that no one cheats by mistakes. They cheat because it is what they want to do. So once a person cheat, he/she will surely do it again.
The earlier you know this, the better for you.
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Nazgul: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Stillwhites:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
I was reading until I came across the bolded...all modern houses in today's Nigeria are built with protectors (burglary proof) on the windows.

How was he able to escape through the window?

I enjoyed your tale though, I had a good laugh.
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Stillwhites:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

Forgive you wife and wait for the third time.
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by anthonyuncle(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
forget her, this your wife don go
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by imagrg(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
You don't need to kill to keep your wife.

That woman has no love for you. Perhaps the guy is her ex.

Let her go. There are so many fishes in the sky as there are birds in the ocean. grin
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by Autobot05: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Stillwhites:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

grin grin grin
Jesus said 77 times ... e remain 75 chances bro

Just forgive and forget till the 75 times complete cheesy grin grin

My chest grin
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by LewisIsADog(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
PellsNBAyb:
Messi1
Efelicity
karen204
Obamamessi
Your account on Nl is more than 20
Get a life
Spits on your dada undecided lipsrsealed

And it is you that has a life?

You stupid vile decrepit and unfortunate being

Calamities and disasters will follow you all days of your life, Lewis. Go and note.

It will never be better for you.

Goodness will run far away from you. And favour will depart from you.

You will d** untimely.

Spits.

See his monkey face.

Sad soul.

Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by LewisIsADog(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
LewisIsADog:

And it is you that has a life?

You stupid vile decrepit and unfortunate being

Calamities and disasters will follow you all days of your life, Lewis. Go and note.

It will never be better for you.

Goodness will run far away from you. And favour will depart from you.

You will d** untimely.

Spits.

See his monkey face.

Sad soul.

Eviltwin Pellskodak come and read and stab your foolish eyes out
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by frozen70(f): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Stillwhites:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

Dey play
Wait for the third time
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by 3phase(m): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lies Lies Lies!
I would love to talk to you privately. Is that possible
Re: My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated by EriMma1: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Please don't send her away, let her do part 3 again. 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Cruel Women In The World / Discussing Financial Troubles In Marriage / I Am So Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.