Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) (45262 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by ganisucks(f): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
IbileIfe:

They are intellectually challenged.

The "Obidients" movement of Peter Obi is currently losing momentum, because Obi's political agenda has no ideology and he lacks the visionary leadership for such a dynamic vibrant political movement. He doesn't even know how to use sound bites.
Majority of the Igbos supporting him do so, because he is Igbo and they are full of tribal bigotry. And he has not cautioned them. Chimamanda NgoziAdichie is supporting him, because they are from the same Anambra State. She forgot that thousands of boys and girls dropped out school when Peter Obi was the governor of the state.

The a, b, and c of your post is x, y and z hogwash.

1 Like

Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by jahsharon: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
SO a 60 year old man is now younger. Truly, many are mad, but few are roaming.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by DesChyko: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
IbileIfe:

She forgot that thousands of boys and girls dropped out school when Peter Obi was the governor of the state.

The agberos and pioneer urchins of Lagos aren't exactly premium school graduates are they? It's weird that you're coming after Anambra State who keep hitting the Nigerian airwaves with multiple academic excellence grin
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Really nice

For your UK used/new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by IbileIfe: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's not sarcasm.

They mean "youngster" in comparison to the other candidates.
You are wrong.
That's British sarcasm.
You don't understand the British and their English.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by clinician2x: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol wait till u hear from some of the wretched vagabonds make them tell u who they prefer.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by clinician2x: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
IbileIfe:

You are wrong.
That's British sarcasm.

Go back to school and ask for ur school fees back. A full refund because u learned nothing.

Mumu
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by VawulenceProMax: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
An ipob can never clean up naija. Bring back military
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by DesChyko: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
IbileIfe:

You are wrong.
That's British sarcasm.

Urchins won't be the end of me. TF is British Sarcasm?
Dude even said you don't understand British and their English. Who else owns the language? grin grin
grin
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by HNICEARTH: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peter is likeable and the best amongst the candidates gunning for the job.
Urchins get a life!
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Zulum500: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
rickyrex:
urchin sighted

Pained peeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by dapadawee: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obisbetter:
@61 The "The Youngster Who Wants to Clean UP Nigeria"
That is the caption that grace London Sunday Times Front Page .

It's clear to the blind that Peter OBI is the best candidate.
Even supporters of other Presidential candidates are aware of this .

Even Tinubu and Atiku will vote for Peter Obi
Only the elite knows the true meaning of the headline.
@61 the youngstar?

Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by OfficialAPCNig: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
At 61, the "youngster" who ... youngster in quote. grin

Ipob don't understand sarcasm.

61, yet young. grin grin
The joke is on you.

Read the article and understand why the "youngster" is in quote. The reason is because he is the only candidate backed by majority of the young people.

Also, he is the youngest among the leading candidates
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Chetas81(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
kay1one:
Where these moderators
Nlfpmod, myndd44

Why is this not on front page yet?

Modified:
NIGERIANS PLEASE DON'T EMBARRASS YOURSELVES IN THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE. TINUBU GO GO WHITE HOUSE GO DEY TALK BỤLABLU, GAZELLE GARAGARA...

OBI WILL REPRESENT US WELL INTERNATIONALLY AND LOCALLY TOO

VOTE HIM
THE YOUTH WITH IDOL MENTALITY NEED TINUBU NOT ALL THE JOBLESS NIGERIA YOUTH
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by OfficialAPCNig: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Thats actually an insult to Peter IPOB Obi...But since almost all Peter Obi's supporters are illiterates, I am not surprised with these comments here..
Read the news article and stop wailing
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Chetas81(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
IbileIfe:

You are wrong.
That's British sarcasm.
ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR LANGUAGE THE DAY ALL AFRICAN SALE THEIR LANGUAGE TO BRITISH MAN BECOME SLAVE TO THE BRITISH MAN SINCE 1960
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by amp01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

61, yet young. grin grin

They mean in comparison to those APC AND PDP GRANDFATHERS.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by limeta(f): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

61, yet young. grin grin

With the age of people his up against yes youngster thats correct
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by IbileIfe: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
ganisucks:

The a, b, and c of your post is x, y and z hogwash.
I am not among those you can exchange words with on Nairaland.

For someone who claimed to have gone to Harvard Business School, I wonder why Peter Obi cannot speak well grammatically and articulation seems to be challenging to him. Honestly he speaks like a typical Igbo trader in Onitsha who is only literate in English.
No class and no finesse.

PS:
I have more references to my writings in academic papers in Nigerian and foreign universities that Peter Obi can only dream of. And I am not interested in the political idiocy of the corruption of modern democracy by the political title chasers in Nigeria. I am an author of political history.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Bigchristo: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

61, yet young. grin grin
But if na Tinubu dem praise like this you go wan lick him anus smh
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Denoh68: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Misterone:
no mind them. They can't show us the name of the newspaper. It is most likely one junk newspaper that have been bribed to print this rubbish
PAINMENT AND VAWULENCE MIXED IN YOUR VOICE. NO PICK CUTLASS OO, HAHAHAHA
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

61, yet young. grin grin
It’s actually not sarcasm, but used to mean relative to what’s obtainable here.
You are actually the full one
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Denoh68: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
CHAI, IMAGINE CALLING ANCESTOR "STAR BOY" AGBADORIANS ARE FOOLS. HA BU EWU,MMEEEEEEEE. ATURU KA HA MMA
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by toujurs: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

61, yet young. grin grin
How old is atiku and tinubu.

Looking at our past leasders, P.O is a youngster.

It's a sad thing, to say. But it's reality.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by toujurs: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
MyFlair:

It’s actually not sarcasm, but used to mean relative to what’s obtainable here.
You are actually the full one
You are wise. Walaihi. Just look at where we are in this country, and someone wants to vote for tinubu, Are some Nigerians not mentally disabled.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by GEEBITE: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
He wont be able to read the article as he is not a subscriber and probably does not have an international payment system card. You can help him by extracting the article and paste it here.
infohenry:
Life must be difficult for you or are under an obligation to make a negative comment on any Obi thread even when it is not necessary .
Here is a link to the sarcasm, read it
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/peter-obi-the-61-year-old-youngster-who-wants-to-clean-up-nigeria-kbkgbr8b8
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Denoh68: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
IbileIfe:

For someone who claimed to have gone to Harvard Business School, I wonder why Peter Obi cannot speak well grammatically and articulation seems to be challenging to him. Honestly he speaks like a typical Igbo trader in Onitsha who is only literate in English.
No class and no finesse.

PS:
I have more references to my writings in academic papers in Nigerian and foreign universities that Peter Obi can only dream of. And I am not interested in the political idiocy of the corruption of modern democracy by the political title chasers in Nigeria. I am an author of political history.
PLEASE SPARE US THAT COCK AND BULL STORY BIKO. HOW GOOD IS YOUR CURRENT PRESIDENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, YET OSINBAJO IS HIS SUBORDINATE. SPARE US THAT JAMBOREE TALK BIKO
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by davidtemi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
onuman:

No journal of repute can mock a 61 year old who has two 70,or 80 years old men as main opponents.
Do you smoke hemp?
I asked you 3 Qs, of u can not answer atleast 1 then I wonder probably u are a carpenter.

Defend ur arguments without being stupid

I knw ur type
Goodbye
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by mercysamuelson(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
A youngster at 61? Wetin Peter Obi eyes no go see. Na wa o. Gbas gbos every angle. I pity the poor 61 years old youngster.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
The word 'youngster' and over 60 years on on the same sentence? No wonder some people find it hard to pass WAEC

1 Like

Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by ganisucks(f): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
IbileIfe:

No class and no finesse.

PS:

A political scientist, who can't see the glaring similarities between Trump's failed reelection bid in 2020, and Tinubu’s triumphant and sure ride to failure in February 2023..

Sure, you're a noteworthy political aficionado, and I currently play bass for Maroon five.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by okpanachil: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Why do you always support failures? 2015-2023? Suffer no dey tire you? grin grin

This question should be directed at you. I remember how you were jumping from thread to thread late 2014 to early 2015 only to start singing discordant tunes (casting aspersions) much later in the life of the current administration.

You have started again this election season. You will lead people astray and when the deed has been done you will come with regrets. If not for selfish reasons and the emilokan/awalokan syndrome, how can anyone support Tinubu over Peter Obi?

Pathetic is just putting it nicely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid / Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.