Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) (45276 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by olajobi6promise: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Show us the front page caption.Imagine, the way they even framed the topic. They put "youngster" in quotes. Show us the front page caption.Imagine, the way they even framed the topic. They put "youngster" in quotes. ...
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by occfx: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obisbetter:
@61 The "The Youngster Who Wants to Clean UP Nigeria"
That is the caption that grace London Sunday Times Front Page .

It's clear to the blind that Peter OBI is the best candidate.
Even supporters of other Presidential candidates are aware of this .

Even Tinubu and Atiku will vote for Peter Obi

High BP loading to urchinsons and gazelle Bulaba miscreants
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Napata77: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Is it people in London that will vote or is it people in Nigeria?

I fail to see the importance of this article.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by onyibest2k(m): 1:35am On Jan 09, 2023
PETER OBI WE KNOW
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by Alpharey: 2:56am On Jan 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
At 61, the "youngster" who ... youngster in quote. grin

Ipob don't understand sarcasm.

61, yet young. grin grin

If Peter Obi is deemed old at 61,(which he even is) then what says ye (coconut head) about Atiku and Pa Tinubu.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:33am On Jan 09, 2023
jlinkd78:
In a country that truly want a change Obi at this stage should be coronated as d president-in-waiting and d February polls would just be a formality. Even in d Tinubu mockery of Obi he has won more hearts for d former Anambra governor cos what we truly need now is a leadership that can save, cut d cost of governance and truly be in charge of proceedings. Obi fits into all d yardsticks we are hoping to have in d new leader but parochial interest and primordial sentiment is even making a drug Lord a contestant. If we miss Obi, he looses nothing na still we go dey here to sufferam. My joy knew no bounds when I picked up my PVC y'day knowing am going to do justice with it soonest. For me, I am and we all are running d President through Obi and not d other way round.

That one na for you o...

How much did Obi clean up Anambra?

Do you know what it is that Anambra is now under siege by hoodlums?

Mtchewww.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by LionofAfrica1(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
At 61, the "youngster" who ... youngster in quote. grin

Ipob don't understand sarcasm.

61, yet young. grin grin
There's no sarcasm here. Comparatively, the writer was right to refer to him as a youngster, considering the fact that he is contesting against people (Tinubu in particular) old enough to be his grandfather.

1 Like

Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by maldino: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Thats actually an insult to Peter IPOB Obi...But since almost all Peter Obi's supporters are illiterates, I am not surprised with these comments here..

Beclouded mind...free yourself from mental slavery so you can start reasoning well.
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by luluosas(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Peter Obi to the rescue
Re: London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) by jaggabban: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obisbetter:
@61 The "The Youngster Who Wants to Clean UP Nigeria"
That is the caption that grace London Sunday Times Front Page .

It's clear to the blind that Peter OBI is the best candidate.
Even supporters of other Presidential candidates are aware of this .

Even Tinubu and Atiku will vote for Peter Obi

Since u said the bolded, I rest my case.
God bless Jagaban

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.