Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security (29829 Views)

Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2023
I hope you are still single? Pls don't dare to have children so that this thing can end with you. Don't bother multiplying it..let it end with you.
Starzo:

As I said before, carry handcuffs and go arrest him....ode!
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by incogni2o: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
You shouldn't have entered 2023 with this your eternally stupid mentality

You posted this 5:50am? > sad

Wishing you a good day.

It is well.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
I hope you are still single? Pls don't dare to have children so that this thing can end with you. Don't bother multiplying it..let it end with you.
If only someone had given your mother this advice. There would be one less idiot roaming the earth today.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by blowjohn(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2023
CheapHomes1:

If you didn't go round the country, how then do you know that there are slums and poor people everywhere in the whole of Brazil?

Av not also gone round Nigeria but I know say slums full am. Media is active u know
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Ckonnet: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2023
incogni2o:
No one speaking about the possibility of the votes being rigged.

In as much as I don't support this, people should be careful and understand that when a country is getting better with a good leader,

The bad people of the previous establishment will do everything it takes to take the Government back.

Same thing that happened in America.

America election was rigged, Take it or leave it, and I suspect this also was.

People under estimated trump and what he was doing for the world. Just take a look at the chaos going on in the world.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Okoroawusa: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2023
This one no fit happen for Nigeria. If you lose election you go home.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Starzo:

You've been waiting since 2015 to arrest him on one frivolous charge or the other. From sexual harassment,to collusion with Putin/Russia to charges of treason for invasion of capitol hill. It's 2023 and eight years after you're still WAITING

You'll continue waiting till you die

Ode! Who talked about arrest? This is what happens when dimwits like you read to respond without understanding first. You think it is easy to arrest a former US president? It has never happened before in US history. I said the US shouldn't allow Trump to go unpunished. Your leaking brain interpreted it as "arrest". Zombie!

Do you still believe Biden won because the election was rigged? grin. You are going through alot of Pain! grin. Trump has been kicked out of office and he will never return again. grin

1 Like

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

What was his role
Don't just swallow everything the media tells you

But you believed what Trump told you that the election was rigged?

Please, google "Trump's role in the Jan 6 capitol insurrection". Trump's actions/words that instigated that insurrection was glaring for all to see days before the insurrection, except you delibrately don't want to see it.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Amayabor1:

But you believed what Trump told you that the election was rigged?

Please, google "Trump's role in the Jan 6 capitol insurrection". Trump's actions/words that instigated that insurrection was glaring for all to see days before the insurrection, except you delibrately don't want to see it.
I have not said I believed the election was rigged or not. Don't put words in my mouth.
My question was to you since you know the role he played in the "insurrection". Just outline them for me. Don't refer me to google.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2023
As your parent nor offend me, make I stick with you alone,just make sure you dont create more of you. This thing must end with you. You should have just ended it in 2022 instead of coming to 2023. You can still do the needful..it's cheap in the market. Drinking your tears here
Starzo:

If only someone had given your mother this advice. There would be one less idiot roaming the earth today.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2023
I have that in common with great men, they dont sleep till that time you wake up.
incogni2o:

You posted this 5:50am? > sad

Wishing you a good day.

It is well.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
As your parent nor offend me, make I stick with you alone,just make sure you dont create more of you. This thing must end with you. You should have just ended it in 2022 instead of coming to 2023. You can still do the needful..it's cheap in the market. Drinking your tears here
My parents nor offend you but yours offended humanity by giving birth to you.

Birthing you was a very avoidable mistake
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Amayabor1:

Ode! Who talked about arrest? This is what happens when dimwits like you read to respond without understanding first. You think it is easy to arrest a former US president? It has never happened before in US history. I said the US shouldn't allow Trump to go unpunished. Your leaking brain interpreted it as "arrest". Zombie!

Do you still believe Biden won because the election was rigged? grin. You are going through alot of Pain! grin. Trump has been kicked out of office and he will never return again. grin

..so you're not talking about Jail when you say make that statement.

Oya tell me the exact type of punishment you have in mind if not him being arrested ?.Maybe with 50 lashes or seizing his driver's license?? grin grin grin... liberals mumu I swear cheesy

It's obvious to you lot that you're all chasing shadows with the arrest propaganda but you keep believing in your deluded minds cut off from reality that your beating around the bush will finally result in you mysteriously finding a credible one off chance to put him behind bars.

You'll continue waiting in vain all your lives

At this point it's just pathetic and sad for you lots
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol..
Oh you agreed your parents nor offend me? I don force you use your brain las las grin That's a confirmation that you are not a good product nah. If you are a good child and they actually did a good job raising you, me and you no go dey talk and the next thing na parent you jump to. If your parents get value you go dey drag another person parent? Read your post to your parents and let them confirm if there is any sense in it. You are here spreading conspiracy, falsehood , glorifying violence and crime and you are an adult. I blame you not your parents. They are ashamed of you sef but as our people dey say..."Omo Osan lo n ko Kondo ba iya e" I have no business with them. My business with you is that you must end your miserable life by yourself. Go to the market and do the needful. You giving birth to another mistake would be unfair to humanity, let's help humanity by 6fting you today today
Starzo:

My parents nor offend you but yours offended humanity by giving birth to you.

Birthing you was a very avoidable mistake
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by baretalk: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
At least they have sense to attack the people making the laws, senators, not mumu Nigerians attacking each other and destroying infrastructure that benefits them.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Cromagnon: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Yoighaman:
Trump laid a bad precedent.
but not Biden who rigged? Delusion
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
Lol..
Oh you agreed your parents nor offend me? I don force you use your brain las las grin That's a confirmation that you are not a good product nah. If you are a good child and they actually did a good job raising you, me and you no go dey talk and the next thing na parent you jump to. If your parents get value you go dey drag another person parent? Read your post to your parents and let them confirm if there is any sense in it. You are here spreading conspiracy, falsehood , glorifying violence and crime and you are an adult. I blame you not your parents. They are ashamed of you sef but as our people dey say..."Omo Osan lo n ko Kondo ba iya e" I have no business with them. My business with you is that you must end your miserable life by yourself. Go to the market and do the needful. You giving birth to another mistake would be unfair to humanity, let's help humanity by 6fting you today today

If only somebody had uttered the words in your second mention to your mother, there wouldn't be an idiot completely making a mockery of him/herself by repeatedly spitting jagoons on nairaland
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
A worthless child ridiculing his parents...you are ridiculing yours here. Poor them. They thought they have a child..but rearing a pig would have been more productive & profitable...at least they can sell it ..thats business...but giving birth to you is a total loss. You are a calamity. You are useless to them and to yourself...I'm trying to help you here so that you won't be foolish enough to giving birth to another worthless semen like you bros, Send location make I join come weep for your funeral...you won't stay long in the morgue cos you are young, your mumulity won't allow you stay for days...make dem tro your brainless worthless body away..make we move on. I dey here for you my guy...monopoly of madness?? You can't CEO it.
Starzo:

If only somebody had uttered the words in your second mention to your mother, there wouldn't be an idiot completely making a mockery of him/herself by repeatedly spitting jagoons on nairaland
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
A worthless child ridiculing his parents...you are ridiculing yours here. Poor them. They thought they have a child..but rearing a pig would have been more productive & profitable...at least they can sell it ..thats business...but giving birth to you is a total loss. You are a calamity. You are useless to them and to yourself...I'm trying to help you here so that you won't be foolish enough to giving birth to another worthless semen like you bros, Send location make I join come weep for your funeral...you won't stay long in the morgue cos you are young, your mumulity won't allow you stay for days...make dem tro your brainless worthless body away..make we move on. I dey here for you my guy...monopoly of madness?? You can't CEO it.
You keep proofing with this brain dead rants how badly someone needed to give you your mother that very advice years ago

She didn't have to be the one with the eternal stigma of bringing an abomination like you into the world
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Yoighaman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cromagnon:
but not Biden who rigged? Delusion

You sound like someone who believes Buhari, the man in Aso Rock is Jibrin from Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol my guy...you still nor wan end am?? Reason am well ooo, just end it once and for all nah. Donald Trump younger brother. Infact I give it to you. I don add to your miserability today. Anyways, no bad blood towards you, all na cruise here nice meeting you. Don't kill yourself untop topic wey nor give you money.
Starzo:

You keep proofing with this brain dead rants how badly someone needed to give you your mother that very advice years ago

She didn't have to be the one with the eternal stigma of bringing an abomination like you into the world
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

I have not said I believed the election was rigged or not. Don't put words in my mouth.
My question was to you since you know the role he played in the "insurrection". Just outline them for me. Don't refer me to google.

I'm sorry for putting words into your mouth. However, you can seek the information you are requesting from me on google. You seemed not to have followed the last US election and the comments and actions made by Trump that led his supporters to invade the capitol. Whatever you seek is on Google. Video evidence of Trump instigating his supporters can also be found on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
Lol my guy...you still nor wan end am?? Reason am well ooo, just end it once and for all nah. Donald Trump younger brother. Infact I give it to you. I don add to your miserability today. Anyways, no bad blood towards you, all na cruise here nice meeting you. Don't kill yourself untop topic wey nor give you money.
Just that one advice would have saved all of humanity from this walking/talking disaster cry
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hoy un poco tonto no? Rest in PIECES puto
Starzo:

Just that one advice would have saved all of humanity from this walking/talking disaster cry
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
Mumu man!
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
Mumu man! cheesy
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Starzo:

..so you're not talking about Jail when you say make that statement.

Oya tell me the exact type of punishment you have in mind if not him being arrested ?.Maybe with 50 lashes or seizing his driver's license?? grin grin grin... liberals mumu I swear cheesy

It's obvious to you lot that you're all chasing shadows with the arrest propaganda but you keep believing in your deluded minds cut off from reality that your beating around the bush will finally result in you mysteriously finding a credible one off chance to put him behind bars.

You'll continue waiting in vain all your lives

At this point it's just pathetic and sad for you lots

From your comment, i can still see you are still pained that Trump's lost the last election. Kpele grin grin

I should tell you the type of punishment i have in mind without him being arrested? See how he exposed his foolishness. Trump, if convicted in court of inciting an insurrection can be barred from holding any future office. Now that i have told you, can you give yourself a knock on your coconut head. grin

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
My guy my guy..you still sent this twice grin cheesy
Starzo:

Mumu man! cheesy
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
My guy my guy..you still sent this twice grin cheesy
No be me sent am twice, na network

Even Airtel dey join me call you 'mumu man'!
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Amayabor1:

From your comment, i can still see you are still pained that Trump's lost the last election. Kpele grin grin

I should tell you the type of punishment i have in mind without him being arrested? See how he exposed his foolishness. Trump, if convicted in court of inciting an insurrection can be barred from holding any future office. Now that i have told you, can you give yourself a knock on your coconut head. grin
And you've not done this since 2015

Continue waiting to ban him...he's still contesting the next election

There's nothing you leftist brainwashed CNN zombies follow follow dum-dums can do about it
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na airtel you dey use? grin ;Omor your life hard ooo. You must enjoy peace this year unfortunately na vawulemce we take start. I wish you all the best bro
Starzo:

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
How far nah my guy? I don dey wait for your message nah,Oh ! na airtel you dey use sef grin
Starzo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Suspends Two Generals After Kharkiv Failure And Sinking Of Moskva / Beautiful Pre-colonial African Cities / Boris Johnson Under Fire For 'Confused' Lockdown Strategy Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.