Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security (29824 Views)

Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
Na airtel you dey use? grin ;Omor your life hard ooo. You must enjoy peace this year unfortunately na vawulemce we take start. I wish you all the best bro
Mugu!...see glo user dey tell person say im life hard

Una wey be say na tree una dey climb take make call... mtcheewwwwww
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
How far nah my guy? I don dey wait for your message nah,Oh ! na airtel you dey use sef grin
Omo one of my tenants dey make me para

Na the matter I dey attend to before
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Amayabor1:

I'm sorry for putting words into your mouth. However, you can seek the information you are requesting from me on google. You seemed not to have followed the last US election and the comments and actions made by Trump that led his supporters to invade the capitol. Whatever you seek is on Google. Video evidence of Trump instigating his supporters can also be found on YouTube.
That's why I asked you for the exact words and actions he took to instigate his supporters to storm the Capitol.
Are you aware the FBI was alerted of a possible invasion of the Capitol days before it occurred? Yet most left leaning media blame Trump for something that was planned without his knowledge while leaving out the obvious security lapse that led to the invasion.
There's no rhetoric employed by Trump which has not been used by other politicians most notably Chuck Schumer and VP Harris. Yet, no one has held them responsible for the invasion of Judge Kavanaugh's home or the attempted murder.
The media have always been against Trump, most especially for daring to take them on and win without their support. They accused him of inciting insurrection, yet, an opposition DOJ and Congress have not been able to indict or convict him.
After all the hullabaloo about his tax returns, the returns have been released and he's still walking around free.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Starzo:

And you've not done this since 2015

Continue waiting to ban him...he's still contesting the next election

There's nothing you leftist brainwashed CNN zombies follow follow dum-dums can do about it

So you now know there is at least one punishment that can be meted on Trump without arresting him. Ode!

Why is the idiot even mentioning 2015. Trump's instigation of the insurrection which may lead him to be banned from holding public office if convicted by a court took place in 2021. What's the connection between something that happened in 2021 with 2015?
Trump will contest again? Let's wait till 2024 to see. But tell the fraud to be paying his taxes. grin

I can't believe i am having an argument with an idiot who believed the 2020 US election was rigged against Trump. With all the lies Trump told idiots like you, he couldn't provide a single evidence of election fraud in court. He lost more than 50 cases in court. He even lost in the Supreme court that has more conservative judges. grin. So, do you still believe Trump when he told you that the election was rigged? Ozour! grin

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abeg take am easy with am ooo..people are going to alot in this awa country jaree.
Starzo:

Omo one of my tenants dey make me para

Na the matter I dey attend to before
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
You carry Goal goal on this one bro...Na beta Network I dey use..you go don dey reason which network ds mumu dey use grin..Airtel & glo don comot so d ball dey you court smiley...
Starzo:

Mugu!...see glo user dey tell person say im life hard

Una wey be say na tree una dey climb take make call... mtcheewwwwww
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
brutal1:
Abeg take am easy with am ooo..people are going to alot in this awa country jaree.
Nor be even house rent matter sef ...na another issue completely

Even tho say this particular one dey owe Dem still dey misbehave
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Amayabor1:

So you now know there is at least one punishment that can be meted on Trump without arresting him. Ode!

Why is the idiot even mentioning 2015. Trump's instigation of the insurrection which may lead him to be banned from holding public office if convicted by a court took place in 2021. What's the connection between something that happened in 2021 with 2015?
Trump will contest again? Let's wait till 2024 to see. But tell the fraud to be paying his taxes. grin

I can't believe i am having an argument with an idiot who believed the 2020 US election was rigged against Trump. With all the lies Trump told idiots like you, he couldn't provide a single evidence of election fraud in court. He lost more than 50 cases in court. He even lost in the Supreme court that has more conservative judges. grin. So, do you still believe Trump when he told you that the election was rigged? Ozour! grin
You've all being saying this since 2015. He's not fit to hold any seat, ban him from contesting any elections yen yen yen. And up till now una never do anything, he even won one election and completed his full term in the midst of all this talk

E nor dey Taya you?
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by brutal1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oh okay ds misbehave wey you talk don turn to normal thing with people these days oo..to even ask people wey dey owe person money these days dey hard because they are always on the defense like ds
Starzo:

Nor be even house rent matter sef ...na another issue completely

Even tho say this particular one dey owe Dem still dey misbehave
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's why I asked you for the exact words and actions he took to instigate his supporters to storm the Capitol.
Are you aware the FBI was alerted of a possible invasion of the Capitol days before it occurred? Yet most left leaning media blame Trump for something that was planned without his knowledge while leaving out the obvious security lapse that led to the invasion.
There's no rhetoric employed by Trump which has not been used by other politicians most notably Chuck Schumer and VP Harris. Yet, no one has held them responsible for the invasion of Judge Kavanaugh's home or the attempted murder.
The media have always been against Trump, most especially for daring to take them on and win without their support. They accused him of inciting insurrection, yet, an opposition DOJ and Congress have not been able to indict or convict him.
After all the hullabaloo about his tax returns, the returns have been released and he's still walking around free.

Trump, after losing the election, pushed an unfounded narrative that the election was rigged. On Jan 6, his supporters staged a "save America rally" where he addressed them. Some of the things he told them was what led them to match from the rally ground to the capitol. Listen to him;

"We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved"

"we will stop the steal"

"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong"

These are just some excerpts of Trump's speech instigating his supporters to match on the capitol.

please who alerted the Fbi? That the Fbi had intelligence report that Trump supporters will match on the capitol doesn't absolve Trump of Instigating the riot. These are 2 different issues. Yes, there was security lapses. But did Trump instigate the invasion, Yes!!! Trump was the one that called his supporters to come to Washington for a "save America rally". So, what do you mean by "blaming Trump for something that was planned without his knowledge"? Who invited them to Washington to carryout their plan? Even the plan was all instigated by Trump when he continually told them that the election has been stolen.

Please, which rhetoric has Harris and Schumer employed that is of same magnitude as a sitting president telling his supporters to match on the capitol?

It is not easy to indict an ex US president. That Trump hasn't been indicted doesn't mean he is innocent. The DOJ have a policy of not wanting to persecute Former presidents.

But the released tax returns showed him as a lying, cunning business man. He constantly lied that he paid taxes worth millions. But evidence has shown that he paid little or no taxes in some years. That he is walking freely doesn't mean he is not a fraud.
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Starzo:

You've all being saying this since 2015. He's not fit to hold any seat, ban him from contesting any elections yen yen yen. And up till now una never do anything, he even won one election and completed his full term in the midst of all this talk

E nor dey Taya you?

Ode! It was only after the 2020 capitol insurrection that there were talks of banning him from holding a public office because he instigated the insurrection. No body talked about banning him from 2015 to 2019.

He completed his full term but he became the first US president to be impeached twice and joined a group of very few past presidents that couldn't win re-election. grin. No wonder the election loss pain am well well. He and his supporters (like you) are still hurting till this day. Biden will be president till 2024 and win another term. Continue to wail. grin
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Amayabor1:

Ode! It was only after the 2020 capitol insurrection that there were talks of banning him from holding a public office because he instigated the insurrection. No body talked about banning him from 2015 to 2019.

He completed his full term but he became the first US president to be impeached twice and joined a group of very few past presidents that couldn't win re-election. grin. No wonder the election loss pain am well well. He and his supporters (like you) are still hurting till this day. Biden will be president till 2024 and win another term. Continue to wail. grin
See as you carry America matter for head like govt work

I nor get energy read this your nonsense

Continue typing mumu epistles....na inside nigeria you go live and die
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2023
brutal1:
Oh okay ds misbehave wey you talk don turn to normal thing with people these days oo..to even ask people wey dey owe person money these days dey hard because they are always on the defense like ds
If you nor get money you go humble yourself

No be say u dey owe debt yet you go still dey find trouble for compound

I just Taya for this particular one
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by CheapHomes1: 2:56am On Jan 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Av not also gone round Nigeria but I know say slums full am. Media is active u know

do you live in a slum? how is nogeria full of slums? where in the media did you hear that nigeria is full of slums?

you used the word "everywhere". except you dont knwo the meaning of the word or its meaning has changed pls explain how then do you know that there are slums and poor people everywhere in the whole of Brazil?

1 Like

Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Cromagnon: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Yoighaman:

You sound like someone who believes Buhari, the man in Aso Rock is Jibrin from Sudan.
you sound like a dunce
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Starzo:

See as you carry America matter for head like govt work

I nor get energy read this your nonsense

Continue typing mumu epistles....na inside nigeria you go live and die

grin grin grin grin grin.

Ozuor. You know were i dey?
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Starzo: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Amayabor1:

grin grin grin grin grin.

Ozuor. You know were i dey?
Where you wan dey before??...highest go be say you dey refugee camp dey beg for asylum

Dem nor go still allow you enter. Your deportation notice don already ready
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Amayabor1: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Starzo:

Where you wan dey before??...highest go be say you dey refugee camp dey beg for asylum

Dem nor go still allow you enter. Your deportation notice don already ready

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security by Yoighaman(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
you sound like a dunce

smiley grin
E pain am. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) / Beautiful Pre-colonial African Cities / Vladimir Putin Suspends Two Generals After Kharkiv Failure And Sinking Of Moskva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.