Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You (4033 Views)

ECOWAS Exit: Niger Republic Importers May Dump Nigerian Ports — Agents / Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by copyrites: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
copyrites:

Live from the Presidential Town Hall Meeting at Channels TV.

Nigeria also have a Naval base in Kano State. grin
A lot of confusion under APC.
May Yoruba Moslems not be confused in 2023 election by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's ambition for himself.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by derecho(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
That's why I love listening to PO.
There's something valuable to learn.

Unlike the Microphone licker that causes his supporters heart attack

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Felimax(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hmmm!

NPA must respond to this certainly and till then, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by tuborme: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Naval base in Kano and school of maritime in Katsina. Confusion everywhere

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Tochi3(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Agbadoranians will find it very very very difficult to understand what PO is all about.. grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by decatalyst(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
It's really confusing.

We try so hard to be sane in this country.

Because how can you rationalize citing a naval command and marine school at a place with no water or proximity to where water is?

Egbami ke�

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Image123(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tochi3:
Agbadoranians will find it very very very difficult to understand what PO is all about.. grin

Who are the they he's talking about? Was this lambarian not there with GEJ for 6 years? Or ports started in Nigeria in 2015?
BTW, help me commiserate with Datti. i heard he was very incoherent and crying uncontrollably today. Obi's fans have been asking for tears for some weird reason, now they get it from their man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by copyrites: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Image123:

Who are the they he's talking about? Was this lambarian not there with GEJ for 6 years? Or ports started in Nigeria in 2015?
BTW, help me commiserate with Datti. i heard he was very incoherent and crying uncontrollably today. Obi's fans have been asking for tears for some weird reason, now they get it from their man.

So a special assistant to a sitting president can simply dismantle an entire ports authority?

Does NPA in anyway looks like a microphone licking affair?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Nwaetche(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shurrup!

We are discussing about solving Nigeria problems not eating Agbado here.

Image123:

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Image123:

This post is irrelevant to 2023 Election.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Image123(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shurrup!

A young mindless youth deceived by Ipobic folly

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Tinubuadvocate: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peter pandora is a senseless person you work with former president I believe that the office of NPA wasn't just constructed by this present administration hypocrite you can continue fooling around.

They always see bad things when they don't have chances anymore.

However the Nigeria port authority is another agency that government need to focus on the level of corruption and other atrocities been committed by individuals in this ministry Is too much.

Thank to Buhari government for pay little attention but you need to do more... Atiku can tell more on this organization he didn't just get that name mikano stupid man he actually enrich himself through this NPA.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Think9ja(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why should it shock anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Tochi3(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Image123:

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by kettykin: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
The problem of Nigeria is institutional

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by maxist2020(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Agbado boys are unrepentant illiterats.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by walefresh3(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
The Nigerian Mases need asiwaju TINUBU and SHETTIMA for economy revolution... Nigerian Mases need TINUBU AND SHETTIMA for better NIGERIA.... The Nigerian Mases need TINUBU AND SHETTIMA for greater future of thier unborn child... The City builder are here...

Tinubu has done it before ... SHETIMA has done it before... Don't let people that had never created good environment / good life for thier people sweat talks u... dey are just mere propagadists .. They are good at detoting real fact and focus on propagandas and use of religion/ ethnicity sentimentalism to gain votes and decieve other Nigerians ....

Go to their state today , it is unsecured... Because dey failed to put down a concrete structures for thier predecessors to build on.... That's why after dey left office all what dey CLAIMED as an achievements washed away....

Tinubu legacies are still visible in LAGOS till date.... The structures , the institutions that he institutionalized are the major factors TRANSFORMING LAGOS to a modern City.... Because tinubu had laid the strong foundation....

Believe it or leave it.. tinubu is the PATHFINDER of the new LAGOS of today....

NIGERIA don't get decieve and put buhari poor performance's blaims on TINUBU....

Buhari has done his Best.... Tinubu is not BUHARI...

Let's join hand together and vote a leader with charisma, a leader with innovative , a leader that turn boys to men , a unifier... Unbigoted personified.... A leader that can lead leaders...

Vote TINUBU AND SHETTIMA....

TINUBU IS THE HOPE... FOR THE POOR.... THE HOPE FOR THE MOTHERLESS... THE HOPE FOR THE FATHERLESS ... THE HOPE FOR YOUTHS .. THE HOPE FOR THE UNEDUCATED ... THE HOPE FOR UNEMPLOYEE.... THE HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS...

LET'S JOIN HANDS AND VOTE FOR HIM AND SHETTIMA....

TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY TO EMPLOYMENT...
TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY TO SECURITY
TINUBU IS THE WAY TO GOOD EDUCATION
TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY TO FREE EDUCATION...
TINUBU IS THE ONLY TO GOOD JOBS
TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY AND THE HARD WAY TO GREATER NIGERIA...

HE CAME PREPARED.. BUT APPEARS UNHEALTHY , UNATTRACTIVE BUT HE IS ENDOWED WITH REAR GIFTS OF GOOD GOVERNANCE.....

Remember , the road to heaven is narrow BUT to hell is wide...

JAGABAN IS THE NARROW WAY... TO GREATER NIGERIA....

PEACE TO ALL ... NEGERIA GO BETTER...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Nightwolf1: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Peter pandora is a senseless person you work with former president I believe that the office of NPA wasn't just constructed by this present administration hypocrite you can continue fooling around.

However the Nigeria port authority is another agency that government need to focus on the level of corruption and other atrocities been committed by individuals in this ministry Is too much.

Thank to Buhari government for pay little attention but you need to do more... Atiku can tell more on this organization he didn't just get that name mikano stupid man he actually enrich himself through this NPA.

Tell Thîefnubu to appear on channels for interview. You supporters of criminality and backwardness are the reason Nigeria is a useless place to be.

Retardss.

36 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by oyin44: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Image123:

Abi o me too l wonder oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by habsydiamond(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Our leaders don't have bearing...if u look inward to state u will see different housing projects abandoned after they have spent huge funds to build them. They are very wasteful. I want the citizens to see my achievements and after few years the achievements will now be hideouts for kidnappers and rapists. Our government needs to have maintenance culture in them cos they lack it alot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by oyin44: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
walefresh3:
The Nigerian Mases need asiwaju TINUBU and SHETTIMA for economy revolution... Nigerian Mases need TINUBU AND SHETTIMA for better NIGERIA.... The Nigerian Mases need TINUBU AND SHETTIMA for greater future of thier unborn child... The City builder are here...

Tinubu has done it before ... SHETIMA has done it before... Don't let people that had never created good environment / good life for thier people sweat talks u... dey are just mere propagadists .. They are good at detoting real fact and focus on propagandas and use of religion/ ethnicity sentimentalism to gain votes and decieve other Nigerians ....

Go to their state today , it is unsecured... Because dey failed to put down a concrete structures for thier predecessors to build on.... That's why after dey left office all what dey CLAIMED as an achievements washed away....

Tinubu legacies are still visible in LAGOS till date.... The structures , the institutions that he institutionalized are the major factors TRANSFORMING LAGOS to a modern City.... Because tinubu had laid the strong foundation....

Believe it or leave it.. tinubu is the PATHFINDER of the new LAGOS of today....

NIGERIA don't get decieve and put buhari poor performance's blaims on TINUBU....

Buhari has done his Best.... Tinubu is not BUHARI...

Let's join hand together and vote a leader with charisma, a leader with innovative , a leader that turn boys to men , a unifier... Unbigoted personified.... A leader that can lead leaders...

Vote TINUBU AND SHETTIMA....

TINUBU IS THE HOPE... FOR THE POOR.... THE HOPE FOR THE MOTHERLESS... THE HOPE FOR THE FATHERLESS ... THE HOPE FOR YOUTHS .. THE HOPE FOR THE UNEDUCATED ... THE HOPE FOR UNEMPLOYEE.... THE HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS...

LET'S JOIN HANDS AND VOTE FOR HIM AND SHETTIMA....

TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY TO EMPLOYMENT...
TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY TO SECURITY
TINUBU IS THE WAY TO GOOD EDUCATION
TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY TO FREE EDUCATION...
TINUBU IS THE ONLY TO GOOD JOBS
TINUBU IS THE ONLY WAY AND THE HARD WAY TO GREATER NIGERIA...

HE CAME PREPARED.. BUT APPEARS UNHEALTHY , UNATTRACTIVE BUT HE IS ENDOWED WITH REAR GIFTS OF GOOD GOVERNANCE.....

Remember , the road to heaven is narrow BUT to hell is wide...

JAGABAN IS THE NARROW WAY... TO GREATER NIGERIA....

PEACE TO ALL ... NEGERIA GO BETTER...

Good bro, l am with you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

What are you saying

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by walefresh3(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shurrup!

you are pain .. because u can't canter his quote... Fool everywhere...
Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by mycar: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Can Tinubu come on TV and answer questions like this

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by sukar886: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
derecho:
That's why I love listening to PO.
There's something valuable to learn.

Unlike the Microphone licker that causes his supporters heart attack
grin grin ;Dmicrophone licker

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by sukar886: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Abeg which one be microphone licking affair , una no go kill me grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by christejames(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obi opened the canker worms

My President

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Sucre6: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

Chai i no envy you at all, they pay you according to how many posts and attack comment you make on social media, I would soon expose all you urchins and how u screenshot your attack comment to promote your agbodo munchin ancestor, but its too late, I will expose you soon, TINUBU agbado discipline ass kisser

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Sucre6: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:

Good bro, l am with you

How to make an urchin.

1. Bring an uneducated buffon
2. Open his head and remove his brain
3. Replace it with agbado mix with hot akamu
4. Cover it and promise to pay him 30k monthly to come online and display stupidity 5. give him an adriod phone and watch him manifest to full capacity

Headless urchinated urchin.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You by Tinubuadvocate: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
I dont keep secret with you.
Sucre6:

Chai i no envy you at all, they pay you according to how many posts and attack comment you make on social media, I would soon expose all you urchins and how u screenshot your attack comment to promote your agbodo munchin ancestor, but its too late, I will expose you soon, TINUBU agbado discipline ass kisser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What In Your View Is The Immediate Problem The Federal and State Governments Should Tackle First? / Senate Panel Exposes Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries / Extensive Poll Results From all the States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.