Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit (1299 Views)

Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by PrinceOfLagos: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is just the truth

Even if 100 of Buhari visit APC in the north, it won't do much for Tinubu in the north because the north will vote fellow north , Atiku and Rabiu kwakwanso. I hate to admit these ..

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by JoeNL22(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol....I thought has much.
Paid crowds won't work this time around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by galaxy2020(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Let him continue deceiving himself..... We just the watch the LOOTOCRAT

1 Like

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is just the truth

Even if 100 of Buhari visit APC in the north, it won't do much for Tinubu in the north because the north will vote fellow north , Atiku and Rabiu kwakwanso. I hate to admit these ..
grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by Superwave16320: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
No go wail to death like your father was disgraced after the APC primary o

PrinceOfLagos:
This is just the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by SAMJAY7: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is just the truth

chinedu and their weakling candidate crying like a baby on national TV grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by IgOga(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Na this guy be North. I know him grin grin grin......He's only scared cos the voter will vote the party on election day....there will be no candidate's picture or name. Just party acronyms and their logo. Buhari followers know the party they are to vote...He will tell them again it's APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by DukeofUmueri247: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
chinedu and their weakling candidate crying like a baby on national TV grin grin
Just like Buhari your god once cried on live TV...

1 Like

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by vacanci: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
thats what we heard 4 years ago until Atiku was almost defeated in his own state scoring 52% only

2 Likes

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by GeneralPula: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is just the truth

You and your fake screenshots

2 Likes

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by Ikpaitid: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
The North are saying that IPOB man can never be president of Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
This was narrative during the primaries

1 Like

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin grin

Na this guy be North. I know him grin grin grin......He's only scared cos the voter will vote the party on election day....there will be no candidate's picture or name. Just party acronyms and their logo. Buhari followers know the party they are to vote...He will tell them again it's APC.

You guys joined he Buhari train late in the day, towards sunset.

The Buhari followers you sit and divide in your sitting rooms didn't vote him because he was in APC or because someone told them to vote him, they did so because of belief, something that's sorely lacking in this push and start grandpa.

1 Like

Re: What The North Are Saying About Tinubu On Buhari Visit by graphicdesigns: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2023

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No Run-off. Peter Obi Will Win - APC Chieftain Reveals / Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. / If Not For Wike The Rigging Wouldn't Have Been Much Pronounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.