Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State (43842 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by JOemmy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
So you see, his main opponents are his supporters

Ur reasons are too childish u must still be a toddler just go and suck mummy's breast.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickleye: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFh9t_9lGUk?t=9

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi held his rally in Delta State today and it was actually an encouraging turn out from the people of delta.

Why are we comparing d$ck sizes.
I'll say it again. Obi is a fashionable choice but without members in Local Government , Senate or Governors. He will be a lame President who cant do Jack Squat. Unless he can make a deal with PDP in someway or fashion . All his policies would tantamount to nothing. IMO
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ada9ja(f): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients

U have no reason

Same way u feel ur candidate is the best that u can't support another
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Obi failed woefully as governor for 8yrs

He was not a failure bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by michlins(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....
did you watch the channels TV interview?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by achimendy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field as usual grin grin

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Election never come baba don dey cry grin

Bunch of weak Men with impossible ambition grin grin

Crying is allowed bro, so cry more.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by EmekaBlue(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Most of you guys go cry blood after the election no worry grin
Cry blood say who die?! Anything wey happen all of us go face the repercussion
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by AstralBody: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

2 weaklings daydreaming grin grin
Oh u mean dementia, memory loss, baba bluuue? grin grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef
no nah dem most block road for people going on their normal business before you get satisfied with the turnout . things must look rough before you get pleased
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Tozocalamity: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
emilokun no fit win this election. Even his supporters knows that. The reason why they are jittery
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Cry blood say who die?! Anything wey happen all of us go face the repercussion
Trash

Why then are you dreaming that Obi will win a whole president of Nigeria?

You guys can dream no be small

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by DesignMaestro(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFh9t_9lGUk?t=9

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi held his rally in Delta State today and it was actually an encouraging turn out from the people of delta.
Why do you guys always crop your rally pictures before posting? This clearly shows that you aren't impressed with the turn up, but why deceiving yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
rickleye:

Why are we comparing d$ck sizes.
I'll say it again. Obi is a fashionable choice but without members in Local Government , Senate or Governors. He will be a lame President who cant do Jack Squat. Unless he can make a deal with PDP in someway or fashion . All his policies would tantamount to nothing. IMO

So tell me what the current senators have done in mitigating the level of corruption in the system......abeg answer me

How much u dey buy fuel for ur syd
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by juman(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lot of people.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by GoAndVerifyNow: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bluev:
But this man was live in Brekette program Abuja this morning and now in Delta. Biko how does he do it

It's simple.

His work rate is top notch.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by awuri4: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
The way your mama was crying when a horse is naxking her smelly watery diirty toto
SAMJAY7:

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Election never come baba don dey cry grin

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by MarketDispatch: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

I still don't get it.........why support a party that has brought poverty and misery upon a nation...... according to DMO Nigeria now owes #77trn

133 million people in poverty,33%unuemployed youth
The list is endless
Forgive OBEDIENTS and help our nation

Anyway vote Wisely

Why are you disturbing yourself with someone that was paid 30,000 naira to do his job of attacking Obi . They are all camped inside Ikeja digital village and his supervisor is monitoring all his posts to make sure it is anti obi
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by obembet(f): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

God bless you dear. I once declare support for obi base on fairness and equity but when Obidient begain to tag him as a saint and the rate those guys insulting others, then I rethink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Melkilala: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
[Can you just step aside and read this your reply?
someone is campaigning to fix Nigeria that you are clearly seeing that is drifting and your are hatting the person because of the actions of the people that are supporting him? How more stupid can a human being sound? I would have dedicated more time in replying you untile i saw you are supporting APC.

My only consolation is that there will not be a separate fuel station for you to buy fuel if APC wins the next election, neither will you shop from a different market...just continue to follow people that cannot do the basic work of governance which is to secure the lives f her people.]

Why I hate obi?

So you see, his main opponents are his supporters [/quote]
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tozocalamity:
emilokun no fit win this election. Even his supporters knows that. The reason why they are jittery
You're right

No wonder Shettima was crying on national TV yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Bebem(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bluev:
But this man was live in Brekette program Abuja this morning and now in Delta. Biko how does he do it

This is one of the aspects of his life that inspires me greatly. And he meets up.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
awuri4:
The way your mama was crying when a horse is naxking her smelly watery diirty toto
Hahahahaha

I love your pain Nwanne grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Whoknow: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

So just because of another person whom you considered irritative to you, you decided to choose backwardness instead of forwardness. Remember not all those that claim to be Obedient are all real Obidients some are just there to spoil the game.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

welcome aboard when Obi wins. No room for hate. If u like hate the supporters but don't waste ur precious time and energy on hate. We all seek a new and better Nigeria. Don't be moving from thread to thread trying to find faults except u have nothing meaningful doing
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
obembet:

God bless you dear. I once declare support for obi base on fairness and equity but when Obidient begain to tag him as a saint and the rate those guys insulting others, then I rethink

They still don't want to learn
Many left them, without them even knowing.....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by tolexy007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef

he is having my vote
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by nzubegod: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Election never come baba don dey cry ;

You Remind Me Of Pit Toilet

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Blaze14k: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
2 weaklings crying on national TV like babies grin grin

Lol thats not a problem and that makes him a human. Drug lords and criminals dont cry cos they already know there sins. Also we dont want nigeria infested with touts and hooligans who will address the issues of this country. Nigeria is not a markrt square nor moto park
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
tolexy007:

he is having my vote

Your choice bro
Peace
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Manofnaija: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

From what you stated above, you have no reason. You are only filled with HATE.

We are talking of how to make a better Nigeria and you are talking about Peter Obi supporters.

Please rethink, join hands to make Nigeria a better place for you and I.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Enskynelson(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....
Why don't you then choose Kwankwaso? Why??
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by tolexy007(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Your choice bro
Peace

thank u bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.