Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State (43832 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ozonelayer79: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field as usual grin grin

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Election never come baba don dey cry grin

Bunch of weak Men with impossible ambition grin grin
Una go cry tire.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....
you think igbos are foolish to vote in someone twice who didn't do well at all ? brother before you join the crowd of stupid people whose aim is to spit propaganda about obi try use your google to varify from authentic news media. I guess you must be intelligent... Use it wisely ok

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by obembet(f): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

They still don't want to learn
Many left them, without them even knowing.....

I hope the insult wil make them win
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kinihuu005: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Don't cry come to warri now I leave my work today just of the movements , everywhere filed up . Delta state for obi no shaking

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Let me know you state then I can answer some of your questions
But again
You voted for PDP in 2019
just the way alot of people voted for buhari because of osinbanjo, alot voted for pdp in 2019 because of peter obi.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Evan65: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
So you see, his main opponents are his supporters
see mugu. You will vote anybody not for a justify reason but to spite your fada. Finally suffer will kill u and you alone. Animal
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ozonelayer79: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef
Keep looking for PO empty campaign venues while the youths are waiting for the election day to retIre your dead on arrival presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

You guys really baffle me.......are u voting OBEDIENTS or peter obi who is going to give u a better Nigeria that will be devoid of corruption and bad governance.

If Nigeria becomes great again
Na all of us go enjoy am
the matter tire me oh
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by deeva2: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Seakay:
OBI the G.O.A.T cool

GOAT-Gullible Of All Time.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kinihuu005: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi for president no shaking, will are at John kennedy center refinery road , the is bigger than warri township stadium

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by EmekaBlue(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Trash

Why then are you dreaming that Obi will win a whole president of Nigeria?

You guys can dream no be small
Dream comes true. E go shock u
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Peter obi is just the solution we need right now. If we miss this chance, we might not get it so quick again. We go suffer for another 8years
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dem de follow argue the full Delta state?
They will soon cry.
Peter Obi for President, hater can go burn in hell.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Manofnaija: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Your stewpidity is legendary. Your 1 vote is inconsequential

@ kyase,
you see now what I'm trying to explain to you. While some of us are trying to make you rethink your decision, others are telling you to stay with your opinion.
Thats human for you.
Peter Obi cannot tell you that your 1 vote is inconsequential.
Sometimes, it's the opposition that makes these statements to tag Peter Obi supporters as rude.
Any kind of things happen in politics to gain support for the candidate they support.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickleye: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

So tell me what the current senators have done in mitigating the level of corruption in the system......abeg answer me

How much u dey buy fuel for ur syd

Lets address the fuel /subsidy . Obi wants to remove subsidy and replace with what ? which mean fuel goes up. But does that not require legislature to agree. If he does not have but a handful of members of Parliament, how does he want to achieve that ?

Now, without having like minds in the senate, how does he want to do good. ?
He needs to flip people over when election comes. Who are the candidates he will present that people would vote for ?
You cannot change the senate/ members of parliament overnight.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by aikyg(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients

Oya sorry. Come and join us. Los you (*in Jennifer's voice*)
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Buksaylor: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Confused youth......
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Rebelutionary: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Bro what you said here is a fact that swayed so many people to whether Atiku or Tinubu. I chose Tinubu cos I had the same experience offline when an "Obidient" brother in church came at me for even mentioning the name Atiku in a conversation he didnt know the heads or tails about.

Around that time their "million marches" was trending and if you differ you were cancelled and they mistook it for social media dominance! People kept quiet and now that they have lost steam and reality stares them in the face, some of them are preaching a different gospel.

I said to myself, I am not joining this headless mob for any reason! I have no hate against no man!

For me I dont support Obi cos he has NOTHING to show...like NOETHNICITY said he failed woefully as governor! All he has is rhetorics! Sweet sounding intentions are not enough in Nigeria. What have you done?

Instead of his evangelists to be selling him they are making the same mistake Patience Jonathsn made by insulting the northerners! You be underdog, you stoop to conquer but them go dey form Voltron!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
deeva2:

GOAT-Gullible Of All Time.

Obi will be your president come may 2023........ whether u like it or not grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Confirm4real(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Peter Obi, nightmare to Atiku and Tinubu put together...
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
grammarian247:

Brother, I get your point. But how does it sound to cut your nose because you want to spite your face? You said Obedients think only their opinions matter, but show me the supporters of other candidates who do not assert their opinions just like Obedients? Don't be in a rush to reply, calm down...Have you seen any APC supporter saying anything good about LP? And, do you think you will be right to conclude that all of Obi's supporters are foul mouthed? If the reason you are not supporting Obi is that he was in 'PDP just months agooo', why do you think it makes sense supporting a party under whose watch the country has sunk deep into the abyss of debt, poverty and other ills? You hate a man because he was in PDP, but you want his supporters to love a man who brought another man whose performance has been adjudged by many as woeful. Relax let me finish, you said you want to spite Obedients by voting the other part? Hahahah, wait, where are you right now? The only way this will make a little sense if you are living in another country and have no relatives here in Nigeria. If you here with us, then you are like the donkey who thinks that by littering the whole place with dung, it is causing its owner harm. Brother, you will buy from the same market as all of us. Confess that you have never said 'madam why is this thing expensive', or experienced frustration over the senseless killings across the country...tell me if those who experienced this are only Obedients. This type of reasoning you put up here is exactly why most obedients who do not have a rein on the tongue abuse some people. But here is it, do what is good, just do it. You are not spiting anybody.

Thank you for being objective, at least you're the first of your kind not start with insult

Yes all obedients are insultive except you for now, check them that mentioned me on this comment

You mention about the cost but farmers are smiling home, and I'm a farmer

What makes obi better, is still what none of you can tell me
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by betshopagent(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

The most stupid response!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Beermoney1: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef

I seriously hope you do not mean all these Anti-Obi rhetorics. U rather not vote for Obi but vote for someone who cannot put his words coherently, driven sorely by the strength of his ambitions rather than bring real change for the people. I do not think Obi is an angel but at least, he can say something people can understand
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by deeva2: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
ozonelayer79:

Keep looking for PO empty campaign venues while the youths are waiting for the election day to retIre your dead on arrival presidential candidate.

Only deluded Obi supporters thinks that all Nigerians youths are supporting their fraud..

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

You rejected a freshly prepared delicious jelof rice for a soured jelof rice just because you want to spite the cook that prepared the fresh jelof rice. At the end na you still loose.

If you like vote for the devil. Na you go still suffer am.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Buksaylor: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Ok inorganic r ppl from Benin republic and Togo abi grin

And he really means it.. illiterate urchins..
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
DaCrypto:

Was Judas no a disciple? Why did he betray Jesus? Being a member of a group doesn't totally mean you are the group.

Check my mention and see the insults from well known obedient here
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Dream comes true. E go shock u
Hahahahaha

Why not dteam instead that you will become a billionaire?

Mumu
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Obi failed woefully as governor for 8yrs

Peter Obi would do a better job than your Father
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Yompay01(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

check the question again please
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ebenezary(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
please oo is this crowd enough to defeat atiku and tinubu ?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Bro what you said here is a fact that swayed so many people to whether Atiku or Tinubu. I chose Tinubu cos I had the same experience offline when an "Obidient" brother in church came at me for even mentioning the name Atiku in a conversation he didnt know the heads or tails about.

Around that time their "million marches" was trending and if you differ you were cancelled and they mistook it for social media dominance! People kept quiet and now that they have lost steam and reality stares them in the face, some of them are preaching a different gospel.

I said to myself, I am not joining this headless mob for any reason! I have no hate against no man!

For me I dont support Obi cos he has NOTHING to show...like NOETHNICITY said he failed woefully as governor! All he has is rhetorics! Sweet sounding intentions are not enough in Nigeria. What have you done?

Instead of his evangelists to be selling him they are making the same mistake Patience Jonathsn made by insulting the northerners! You be underdog, you stoop to conquer but them go dey form Voltron!

My advise remains
VOTE WISELY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.