Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity (11813 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured / President Buhari Meets With Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Abduction / Train Abduction: Negotiations Deadlocked, FG Seeks Foreign Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by dejavubobo1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nigeria. All I can say is the time is come.

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by tfelicityk(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Glory be to God... Those remaining God make it easy for the rescue team to get them release...
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by Daaswert: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by kessdivine4all: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
The incoming

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by casppyjay: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-six-victims-of-edo-train-attack-including-4-children-rescued-from-captivity/amp
lol@ rescued… they were dropped or left off during the matching orders into the forest of unknown in d village of apamapam just after ayawa’s hut from ralia the sugar girl.

Or how were they rescued were the other abductees pocket size or key rings and were thrown into pockets whilst their abductors fled with dem dangling therin?

I never too old but I get sense cuz I go school wella over school dey worry but stupid people and self confessed intellectuals dey cuz upset for the PH of my grey matters..

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by Zulum500: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
ecolime:
Nice one. Kudos to the security forces on this.

Keep posting fake news..

Obi idiots go clear for una rye
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by AgubataAkokwa: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi will make things right
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by UNDFTD: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
JoeNL22:
Thank God they are safe. Obi, please try and make out time to visit them.
This man below will help improve our security system through the help of insane miscreants and gullible urchins.
Sane Nigerians let's thank the insane ones for promoting him everywhere, everyday, everytime all the time. And ensuring this man below will help the nation move forward and onward. For with Urchins through Insane miscreants, an Old Nigeria is Impossible....... grin

Your beloved Nigeria would NEVER get better. You're just basking in the euphoria of fleeting hopefulness! Nobody, including Peter Obi could fix what ails Nigeria. Nigeria is DEAD and awaits burial!
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by Proudlyomonna: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thank God for them oo,all this bastard kidnappers,their destruction go soon reach very soon.
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by FireUpNow(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
How many people were kidnapped and why rescue only 4? Where are the others? Useless and clueless government
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by Enemyofpeace: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari turned Nigeria to a jungle, where it is survival of the fittest.

Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl, Dominique, justwise, seun and lalasticlala I hope you're all safe wherever you are? I know sey you ate me with passion, but I care.
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by babajero(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by zoedew: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
PRESIDENT BUHARI SHOULD BE COMPELLED TO USE THE TRAIN FROM NOW TILL THE END OF HIS MISERABLE TENURE!

1 Like

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by ShaqFu: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Let's see pictures.
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by DMerciful(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
The people sympathetic to terrorists are upto 20 million so don't only look at the active fighters
alingo2013:
angry We are more than 200million Nigeria the people cursing this havoc everywhere in Nigeria are not up to 100,000 with the right security measures we can change this drama we see everyday
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by nesphil(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari is a FAILURE!
History will never say good about him,
cos under him, Nigeria is bleeding seriously
while he's busy gallivanting.

politicoNG:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-six-victims-of-edo-train-attack-including-4-children-rescued-from-captivity/amp

1 Like

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by alingo2013(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
DMerciful:
The people sympathetic to terrorists are upto 20 million so don't only look at the active fighters

Sympathetic supporters are people who know they left from right and support the radical ideas but are not willing to lay there lives because deep down they know it's wrong.

while the active figther are idiot$ who for some promise of money or a fantasy dream Land think they will become heros for fighting........... They are just stupid people with nothing to do being radicalized to died for someone ideology,

E.G during Nigeria first civil war thousands of Igbo people who fought on the side of IPOB then died but no compensation to their families, no pension paid for those who were in the IPOB amry that lost.... They we're just bonus souls for hell

1 Like

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by DMerciful(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
In the uncivil war of 1967, there was IPOB? Your brain dey ok sha?
alingo2013:

Sympathetic supporters are people who know they left from right and support the radical ideas but are not willing to lay there lives because deep down they know it's wrong.

while the active figther are idiot$ who for some promise of money or a fantasy dream Land think they will become heros for fighting........... They are just stupid people with nothing to do being radicalized to died for someone ideology,

E.G during Nigeria first civil war thousands of Igbo people who fought on the side of IPOB then died but no compensation to their families, no pension paid for those who were in the IPOB amry that lost.... They we're just bonus souls for hell
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by alingo2013(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
DMerciful:
In the uncivil war of 1967, there was IPOB? Your brain dey ok sha?

Biafra and indigenous people of Biafra (ipob) are the same thing fighting for a dream Land that will never come, just donation of blood to hell
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by DMerciful(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
You're a child. You hate Igbos but hate to see them go. Thats confusion!
alingo2013:

Biafra and indigenous people of Biafra (ipob) are the same thing fighting for a dream Land that will never come, just donation of blood to hell
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by alingo2013(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
DMerciful:
You're a child. You hate Igbos but hate to see them go. Thats confusion!

Please I stay around igbos and grow up with the they are real hustlers infact my best friend in Europe is okenna okole, I don't hate Igbo, I hate when people think they are wiser than others,

Igbo people will never condemn federal government for paying Igbo workers, or even complain when federal government open hospital, roads and clinic bail out South East governor's for they loans but you want to leave

grin grin grin please go on o make sure you send your whole family to the front line so it should end your blood line there, just wasting meaning less blood, when you reach God tell him Kanu sent you let see how you go dance enter heaven
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Rescued, but how?

Did law enforcement engage the kidnappers in a firefight and rescue the victims?

Where are the abductors arrested or "neutralised" in the "rescue operation"?

Anyways.......

It's already been said on the radio since morning that these people were not "rescued", but dropped by the abductors.

Beautiful observation
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by DMerciful(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Most people who hate Igbos online will say they have Igbo friends. You hate Igbos online because you're in a faceless forum, nobody can identify you which makes it your real nature!
alingo2013:

Please I stay around igbos and grow up with the they are real hustlers infact my best friend in Europe is okenna okole, I don't hate Igbo, I hate when people think they are wiser than others,

Igbo people will never condemn federal government for paying Igbo workers, or even complain when federal government open hospital, roads and clinic bail out South East governor's for they loans but you want to leave

grin grin grin please go on o make sure you send your whole family to the front line so it should end your blood line there, just wasting meaning less blood, when you reach God tell him Kanu sent you let see how you go dance enter heaven

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by alingo2013(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
DMerciful:
Most people who hate Igbos online will say they have Igbo friends. You hate Igbos online because you're in a faceless forum, nobody can identify you which makes it your real nature!

I don't give room for hate in my heart or mind Igbo people have given me nothing but joy, infact my virginity was taken by an Igbo girl in apata, Jos (Igbo area in Jos) I have even started learning Igbo language before nysc took me away from Jos and I got work in the south,

ipob don't know what it's up to, if the FG allocate the kind of soilders I see in the north down to south east hmmmmmm, just don't pray for war because even Igbo"s living abroad will not be speared and it will be sad to see fine lives go for a worthless course
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by alingo2013(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
DMerciful:

At the end of the day igbo's are just killing there future, even if you manage to break free which well meaning investment or investors will come to a rebel country of violence e.g check out South Sudan, you guys don't even have meaningful plans for self governance, your only plan was the currency ojuku show cased, grin lol do you think any South south state will want to marginalize there self will Biafra so Biafra will not have a sea port grin somebody should tell mazi kanu followers to give ipob money to buy fighter jets to fight Nigeria army grin
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by DMerciful(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
You're projecting your fears on Igbos. Read about how Isreal came to be in 1948 in the middle of the arab world
alingo2013:

At the end of the day igbo's are just killing there future, even if you manage to break free which well meaning investment or investors will come to a rebel country of violence e.g check out South Sudan, you guys don't even have meaningful plans for self governance, your only plan was the currency ojuku show cased, grin lol do you think any South south state will want to marginalize there self will Biafra so Biafra will not have a sea port grin somebody should tell mazi kanu followers to give ipob money to buy fighter jets to fight Nigeria army grin
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by alingo2013(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
DMerciful:
You're projecting your fears on Igbos. Read about how Isreal came to be in 1948 in the middle of the arab world

cheesy grin grin grin I laugh in many colours
The same isreal that gives Nigerian airforce drones maintenance, and provide security car lol as if isreal don't have they hands full right now with Iran and the constant wars with hamaz lol grin grin grin 1948 and 2023 are the same years na grin cheesy grin grin grin grow up they is a new world order now USA, RUSSIA and CHINA are in charge and Nigeria is good friends with all three infact China will lose if Nigeria break because of the money we owe, pray that Nigeria pays china then maybe china can help you, isreal is in the midst of a political crisis plus they signed a security agreement with FG during Goodluck period

The federal government for Nigeria is wiser they know your moves to
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by BigIyanga: 4:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Why didnt Obi stop this?
Why cant Obi stop IPOB
But BAT is not involved in APC govt
But GMB has tried his best, but Obi and enemies of Naija are sabotaging him… lol
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by PS712: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2023
alingo2013:
angry We are more than 200million Nigeria the people cursing this havoc everywhere in Nigeria are not up to 100,000 with the right security measures we can change this drama we see everyday
It may interest you to know that those causing the havoc may be more than that number. If you add numbers of terrorists in this country, bandits, kidnappers, armed robbers, militia men, then you'll know what's at stake. The bigger problem is their sympathizers which are in millions and some are right here on Nairaland.
The security measures you mentioned can only be taken by securitymen who act without bias, can we expect such where there are cries of nepotism in the leadership architecture of the same?
Security is everybody's business and the earlier everyone embraces that fact the better.
Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by ajepako(f): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Buhari turned Nigeria to a jungle, where it is survival of the fittest.

We no ; ate ' you

Na chop we chop you

Werey Osogbo tongue

Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl, Dominique, justwise, seun and lalasticlala I hope you're all safe wherever you are? I know sey you ate me with passion, but I care.

1 Like

Re: Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity by OdefaGirl(f): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=ajepako post=119886614][/quote]

This guy grin. Hope you would be this fun to meet grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multiple Explosion Rocks Galadima Kogo In Niger State / Inspector General of Police Orders Movement Restriction On Election Day / Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.