Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! (14868 Views)

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him / Yoruba Language Featured On 'The Blacklist' / "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2015
Season 3 has been Epic so far..it has opened my eyes to alot of international Propaganda. The "troll farmer" reminds me of the government of the day and how they use the net and media to mislead, Episode 5 reminds me of the "Osama is dead" crap the Obama administration sold to the World

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by kazzonline: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Season 5 Alaba boiz don overtake NBC chai!!

4 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
kazzonline:
Season 5 Alaba boiz don overtake NBC chai!!
probably wanted to type episode 5 cos he clearly put season 3 at d beginning of the post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
.... The show is dope and oh, James Spader is an awesome actor. I hope Dembe is alright though, how he was able to last that long after a bullet to his ribs at close range still amazes me.

4 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
solomonbrown64:
.... The show is dope and oh, James Spader is an awesome actor. I hope Dembe is alright though, how he was able to last that long after a bullet to his ribs at close range still amazes me.

Dope is an understatement...im currently rating it the best, thought 24 was all that till i started watching 'The Blacklist'. Dembe will be fine with Raymond keeping guard...i dont see anything happening to him. Reddington really takes care of his own, he would do just about anything to keep Liz/Dembe safe and they would do the same for him(S2 E19 comes to mind). Amazing character!! James Spader is a wonderful actor...loved him in Boston Legal too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=Ultimatesammie post=39580665]
probably wanted to type episode 5
*corrected my mistake* Danke
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Dope is an understatement...im currently rating it the best, thought 24 was all that till i started watching 'The Blacklist'. Dembe will be fine with Raymond keeping guard...i dont see anything happening to him. Reddington really takes care of his own, he would do just about anything to keep Liz/Dembe safe and they would do the same for him(S2 E19 comes to mind). Amazing character!! James Spader is a wonderful actor...loved him in Boston Legal too cheesy
Lol..... Yeah, it's a wonderful show, I must say I prefer it to Homeland but the show is getting crazy now that, that nasty CIA director will be heading the special task force and Russler will be forced to work with him. Speaking of Russler, why can't he just admit he is in love with Lizzy.

5 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol..... Yeah, it's a wonderful show, I must say I prefer it to Homeland but the show is getting crazy now that, that nasty CIA director will be heading the special task force and Russler will be forced to work with him. Speaking of Russler, why can't he just admit he is in love with Lizzy.

I think their job prohibits it or he's just scared of being hurt...besides Liz is still inlove with Tom, . Oh my Tom, eish that guy!! As for the cabal/ fulcrum/shady director...im sure Ressler will outsmart him somehow, i also think The President's National Security Adviser is part of the cabal, shes shady. I'm thinking the President has no idea that the CIA crook now works with Ressler's task force.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think their job prohibits it or he's just scared of being hurt...besides Liz is still inlove with Tom, . Oh my Tom, eish that guy!! As for the cabal/ fulcrum/shady director...im sure Ressler will outsmart him somehow, i also the think The President's National Security Adviser is part of the cabal, shes shady. I'm thinking the President has no idea that the CIA crook now works with Ressler's task force.

Common, we all know Raman is so into that former Mossad lady, although I don't like her but I can't deny that she is god damn sexy with those curves and her height. It's not their job, it's Russler himself. Yes, Lizzy is still in love with Tom but we all know Redington wont allow it.
I am sure she lied, the president doesn't know. Since Samson failed to kill Lizzy and Raymond due to Dembe's interference , he has decided to come in. Mehn, I can't for next week Friday.

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Odkboy23(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Episode 5 is my best episode yet this season. ...kudos to dembe for saving the day, Reddington and Dembe's hug after the shooting was everything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Common, we all know Raman is so into that former Mossad lady, although I don't like her but I can't deny that she is god damn sexy with those curves and her height. It's not their job, it's Russler himself. Yes, Lizzy is still in love with Tom but we all know Redington wont allow it.
I am sure she lied, the president doesn't know. Since Samson failed to kill Lizzy and Raymond due to Dembe's interference , he has decided to come in. Mehn, I can't for next week Friday.

Id rather Liz stays with Tom, i think Red might just allow Tom stay in Lizzy's life..a relationship with Ressler will never work. Yea Haram is into Navabi but she has the hots for Ressler and doesn't like the fact that he's protecting Liz...she's Jealous! Can't wait for the next episode too, hope they catch Karukurt soon. Tom Keen though. .eish, that guy is such a skilled LIAR!
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by ITbomb(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Haahaaa!! Tom Keen bagged Karukurt...finally!! You go boy!! All for Lizzy
*doing the moon walk* ...because I'm happy!
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Id rather Liz stays with Tom, i think Red might just allow Tom stay in Lizzy's life..a relationship with Ressler will never work. Yea Haram is into Navabi but she has the hots for Ressler and doesn't like the fact that he's protecting Liz...she's Jealous! Can't wait for the next episode too, hope they catch Karukurt soon. Tom Keen though. .eish, that guy is such a skilled LIAR!
Na back of tele u dey watch?

2 Likes

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
0luwajuwon:
Na back of tele u dey watch?

Since you dey watch on top your TV. .give your own analysis and stop being silly. This is a discussion thread not one for vile rants!! *deuces
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2015
... Mehn, I didn't see this coming , Forwetinnah you got it right, chai, Haram will go gaga if he gets to know....
That's why I don't like all this romantic mumus, if you want someone, go for her and stop being too nice...

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
solomonbrown64:
... Mehn, I didn't see this coming , Forwetinnah you got it right, chai, Haram will go gaga if he gets to know ....
That's why I don't like all this romantic mumus, if you want someone, go for her and stop being too nice...

Lol..come to think of it, Navabi is too much of a woman for Haram and he knows, he'll have no hold or control over her..that's his reason for dilly dallying and dropping hints. Theirs will be a BossLady/Lapdog kind of arrangement...such relationships only work if the lady is truly inlove with the guy which isn't the case between those 2. Ressler is a real man, a bad arse not some goody2shoes-Mr-Nice-guy...i doubt their relationship would last though, Ressler is all about Liz and he hates Tom for messing her life up.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol..come to think of it, Navabi is too much of a woman for Haram and he knows, he'll have no hold or control over her..that's his reason for dilly dallying and dropping hints. Theirs will be a BossLady/Lapdog kind of arrangement...such relationships only work if the lady is truly inlove with the guy which isn't the case between those 2. Ressler is a real man, a bad arse not some goody2shoes-Mr-Nice-guy...i doubt their relationship would last though, Ressler is all about Liz and he hates Tom for messing her life up.

Lol.... Haram is too emotional for a man.... It's annoying... Yeah, Ressler is into Liz, but Liz still loves Tom...
Even if Navabi and Ressler stuff doesn't last, at least we get some intimacy stuff....
By the way, the CIA director is gone...

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by lilEmir3(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
navabi & ressler??..come on!! embarassed
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Still doesn't seem as if navabi has feelings 4 him it just seems like a lady in an emotional state nd wanted something dat cud take it away at dat moment.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by olajorn(m): 1:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Anytime I see blacklist,I am always happy. ..james spader will always have a story to tell
If he doesn't have a story, you are the one to tell a story grin...am on episodes 6..Tom already kidnapped the Russian (karakurt)

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by olajorn(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

mehn I think i remember that episode, when he was shot and receiving treatment and dey were ambushed...the action in that scene is mad...i dont think i have missed 1min from season 1 to 3

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by olajorn(m): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Tom keen already have karakurt,that guy he met pay with his life..Tom is fvcking good.
I love Herold Cooper in last episode of season2. I felt like crying when he handcuffed

1 Like

Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by olajorn(m): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Since you dey watch on top your TV. .give your own analysis and stop being silly. This is a discussion thread not one for vile rants!! *deuces
she is also trying her best of for Agent Keen,but we cant dispute d fact that she is into Ressler
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by olajorn(m): 1:15am On Nov 14, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol.... Haram is too emotional for a man.... It's annoying... Yeah, Ressler is into Liz, but Liz still loves Tom...
Even if Navabi and Ressler stuff doesn't last, at least we get some intimacy stuff....
By the way, the CIA director is gone..
You watched episode 7 already?...i will watch reshow on Monday, i like watching the Blacklist same day with Quantico

***modified ****
I remember Ressler had evidence against him in last episode
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2015
olajorn:
You watched episode 7 already?...i will watch reshow on Monday, i like watching the Blacklist same day with Quantico

***modified ****
I remember Ressler had evidence against him in last episode
Hmmm.... Okies then, this episode is worth watching.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
lilEmir3:
navabi & ressler??..come on!! embarassed
I even tire for the op, because i didn't see anything of such.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
olajorn:
mehn I think i remember that episode, when he was shot and receiving treatment and dey were ambushed... the action in that scene is mad ...i dont think i have missed 1min from season 1 to 3

Eish...i just can't delete that episode. The way the medical team assembled., and Dear Mr Kapland..that woman is the gbish gbish!!
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
solomonbrown64:

By the way, the CIA director is gone...

Yeah..he's gone, all thanks to Haram. Hope he doesnt sneak his way back into the task force or leave an informant. Poor Haram though....Ressler and Navabi's ruffle in the sack will break him IF he finds out.
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Still doesn't seem as if navabi has feelings 4 him it just seems like a lady in an emotional state nd wanted something dat cud take it away at dat moment.

...well I think she used the situation to finally nail Ressler, he wouldn't say no after what she's been through. Ressler on the other hand was shaken after his fight with Tom(which was actually about Liz, nothing more)..perfect timing for both of them to let off some steam
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by Forwetinnah: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
olajorn:
Tom keen already have karakurt,that guy he met pay with his life.. Tom is fvcking good.
I love Herold Cooper in last episode of season2. I felt like crying when he handcuffed

You can say that again...cool cat! I see why Liz loves him. He takes care of his business really well..we have a Reddington Jnr on our case o
Re: Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! by solomonbrown64: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yeah..he's gone, all thanks to Haram. Hope he doesnt sneak his way back into the task force or leave an informant. Poor Haram though....Ressler and Navabi's ruffle in the sack will break him IF he finds out.
He will surely leave an informant,...
Lol.. Hopefully, he doesn't, I pray he doesn't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Chike Commends 'Chief Daddy 2' Amid Negative Reviews / Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li, Who Is The Better Martial Artist? / Court Restrains Dstv From Increasing Subscription Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.