Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government (19938 Views)

Election Petitions Tribunal: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Court (pictures) / President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Shascky33: 1:41am On Jan 10, 2023
The presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, HE. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar arrives London on the invitation of the British Government.
Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/09/photos-atiku-arrives-in-london-to-honour-uk-govts-invitation/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by OKOATA(m): 1:47am On Jan 10, 2023
See as mumu Reno do mouth. grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Riseup4: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Atiku should wait for the time of the North.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Urheadmaster(m): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2023
tongue

Reno mockery and the criticism of oppositions of other people's presidential candidates are like 5 and 6
tongue.

OKOATA:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Betanaija42moro: 2:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Vote for APC again and suffer for the next 8years

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by gasparpisciotta: 4:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Believe ‘Sharwama’ Reporters at your own risk

But wait o.

Dem say Dokpesi was initially arrested on allegations of rape, how Atiku take enter that conversation beats me!

I am not understanding

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by tamdun: 4:40am On Jan 10, 2023
British govt invited atiku? Hnmmm

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Parachoko: 5:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Lol

What type of lame joke is this? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Jan 10, 2023
OBJ on Atiku Peter Obi oga patapata.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Oyira(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Ok....
But I prefer Obi

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by tiswell(m): 5:33am On Jan 10, 2023
He will come second in the presidential elections behind PO

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by TheChameleon: 5:33am On Jan 10, 2023
grin

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next President for 8 years.

Let INEC use the money for elections on something else.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Wickedfact: 5:33am On Jan 10, 2023
The other time, Atiku said the US government invited him, only for Atiku to lead 15 old men to snap pictures with a young teenage girl.

I won't be surprised to see Atiku snap pictures with Gypsies in the UK this time.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by herkeem: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Invitation of what?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Ahuitzotl: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2023
The momentum is with Atiku here, The election will be his to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by wizelink(m): 5:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Could it be he is invited to answer some questions since The British detained High Chief...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by seguno2: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2023
OKOATA:

Do you imagine that he was saying blablablu like ThiefNuibu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Atiku invited himself to London

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by seguno2: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2023
wizelink:
Could it be he is invited to answer some questions since The British detained High Chief...

Stop being a liar.
Dokpesi has been released.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by seguno2: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku invited himself to London

Let drug baron ThiefNuibu invite himself to America with his agbelęrø visa and see if FBI won’t revisit his case.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119717815]
Only in Nigeria will a looter still be talking in this manner.

BETWEEN ATIKU AND TINUBU.

Tinubu contested and won a Lagos senatorial election.
But when IBB banned all old generation politicians just to disqualify Yar'adua, Yar'adua put Atiku forward to run for President.
Prior to this time, Tinubu had jettisoned his Senate Presidential ambition to pave way for a Southern President.
At the Jos convention, Abiola and Adedibu had a long meeting with Yar'adua to drop his boy Atiku from the race so that Kingibe would not defeat MKO in the primary.
Yar'adua initially refused until people like Adedibu, Tinubu, Oladipo etc reminded him how they supported him against southerners before IBB disqualified him.
Yar'adua eventually surrendered and Atiku backed down, not willingly.

IN 1999, Atiku won Adamawa Governorship Election, Tinubu won Lagos Governorship Election.

OBJ picked Governor Elect Atiku as running mate, therefore, Atiku never had the opportunity of showing his capabilities to transform Adamawa.
Whereas, Tinubu grabbed the opportunity and turned Lagos to 4th Economy in Africa while Adamawa became a den of terrorism until Buhari dislodged the terror.
Boko haram that terrorised the state was formed in Borno during the regime of OBJ and Atiku but became a global worry under GEJ.

After 2003 election, when Obasanjo was molesting Atiku, Atiku ran to Tinubu his PFN brother for safety, he got it.
Tinubu formed and funded a political party when OBJ technically expelled Atiku from PDP. Tinubu gave Atiku the platform.
However, Atiku left thereafter to rejoin the PDP because Atiku couldn't cope with the little beginning of the AC,
he wanted a ready made party.
Tinubu must have told himself "Atiku is not following Yar'adua's ethics. Yar'adua was never a political olosho", Tinubu’s trust for Atiku evaporated.
And when Atiku lost in the PDP again, he was stranded. Tinubu and Buhari formed APC, immediately Atiku saw APC, he left PDP officially and ran to Tinubu again.
Buhari was afraid that Tinubu would jilt him for his PFN ally, despite many assurances, Buhari was sceptical until after Tinubu kept his promise at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.
That was when Atiku also realised that he has lost Tinubu’s trust!!! Atiku again went back to the PDP after the general elections.

Atiku has been moving in and out of the PDP like a celebrity marriage, whereas Tinubu has never been a PDP man for one day.
Atiku is unstable politically, Tinubu is not just stable, his words are bankable, ask Buhari.
tiku is unlike Shehu Musa Yar'adua, ask Tinubu, ask OBJ and ask Nysome Wike.

2023 has brought the two students of the same teacher into a single contest, who actually got the best training and adhere strictly to it? Who has the magic wand of Tafida?
Nigerians have to make a clear choice between faithfulness or Promiscuity. Between Selflessness and Selfishness.
Between Tinubu’s Lagos Performance and Atiku's VP performance.
Between Tinubu’s ExxonMobil records and Atiku's Customs Records.

Between a Dubai based politician and a Lagos Based National Leader!!!

[quote author=ORIAYO70
:

Good write up

Thanks. [/quote]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by SAMJAY7: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Bantu10:

You are seriously hated on this forum. No one reads all the trash you post, so if I were you, u'd shove those useless opinion down ur hairy ass
shut up nitwits

I love him and i do read his well enlightened post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by tishbite42: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2023
The British are the biggest problem of Nigeria.
They wholeheartedly support Fulani hegemony.
I for one would want Atiku to win so that I can see the reaction of the Yorubas.

grin grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by seguno2: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:
The other time, Atiku said the US government invited him, only for Atiku to lead 15 old men to snap pictures with a young teenage girl.

I won't be surprised to see Atiku snap pictures with Gypsies in the UK this time.

Wicked fact spewing stale propaganda lies upandan.
Did you get your panda news from ThiefNuibu’s newspaper the Nation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by SAMJAY7: 5:43am On Jan 10, 2023
seguno2:

Let drug baron ThiefNuibu invite himself to America with his agbelęrø visa and see if FBI won’t revisit his case.
if dey come for you now you go begin dey cry like your demented Obi and his side chic Datti was found crying like mumu on national TV grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Wickedfact: 5:44am On Jan 10, 2023
seguno2:

Tinubu was at the Democratic Convention in the US 11 years ago. Your father was busy drinking palm wine on credit that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiq3F4DqTw8

11 years ago, the seeds of discord you were sowing have now germinated and now responsible for the desolation your region has become.

If you don't change and abandon this generational stupidity you're displaying, I pity your children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by seguno2: 5:44am On Jan 10, 2023
tishbite42:
The British are the biggest problem of Nigeria.
They wholeheartedly support Fulani hegemony.
I for one would want to Atiku to win so that I can see the reaction of the Yorubas.

grin grin grin cheesy

You mean that the British did not support Obasanjo for eight years and they did not support Jonathan for five years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives London On The Invitation Of The British Government by Rikze: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Bantu10:

You are seriously hated on this forum. No one reads all the trash you post, so if I were you, u'd shove those useless opinion down ur hairy ass

shocked

I thought I was the only one that doesn't read the rubbish he types... I simply scroll down on seeing his posts.

He lacks intelligence

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: An Ally Of Corruption / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.