Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? (12393 Views)

How Are You Going To Welcome The New Year 2012 With Your Sweetheart? / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by JUO(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
lecture hall
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by xammy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
facebook
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by niyivasaz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Did you sleep at all during the journey? grin grin

Mehn, cant explain buh i manage sha wink grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by badmrkt(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
i'ven't met one yet,but i'm having a crush on somebody lately,i saw her at the gym kiss
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by AfroBlue(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
At the King of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club.

She was the opening act (exotic dancer).  grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Halesh(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
Inside water.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by steveab(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
In the church
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by niyivasaz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2011
Afro_Blue:

At the King of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club.

She was the opening act (exotic dancer). grin

HARD TO SWALLOW wink grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by nelovpa(f): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
i met my soul-mate in Skype. wink cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
I have never had a sweetheart, so I guess I'm left out, sad embarassed sad embarassed Where ever she is, she is waiting for me, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2011
yesssssssssss, Just remembered, there is only one girl I have ever fell in love with ( my only sweetheart). I met her near my mom's shop, haha, Looking back at it now makes me really laugh out loud, I used to be so shy then, summed up courage and went to her, To my amazement, she said yes, Never really loved a girl like her since den, undecided undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by lillyveezy: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
met mine but lost him to circumstances bigger than me. maybe, just maybe i will still meet one someday.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by fxtopedia(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
On Campus!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by naijalodge(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
At an AKARA JOINT close to my former house,my friend saw her and were like !!!wow!!!,the other taped me and when i saw her,i swore never to let her go,went secretely behind their notice and !!!!DEMMM!!!!,she accepted before i could say Jack robinson,now am glad to say am her first guy and i met her a virgin.lol
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by whobemumu(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
spare parts market

her mom had a shop there and she was helping out

fine gal to bad
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by kischarlie: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
In the hostel
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by blank(f): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
In school at the basketball court.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by NoQualms1(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
School.
We were coursemates then.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Jackieugo(f): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
Funny enough I met him playing COD on xbox box live lol cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by bizgirl(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
i have not met him since sad sad. i am seriously on the look out cool cool. if u are the one pls come out and let me have a testimony too.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by adesqr(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by saafudma: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ a well point in school.
Very unromantic situation

To God be the glory
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by CHOKOAJ: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
In Kaduna during her NYSC. Actually went to the NYSC lounge with a friend to see his cousin (NYSC too). I was interested in the cousin then, but when I saw this other girl, MEN!!! it was like,  the Thunderbolt (you know, like the Godfather -Michael in Sicily then). Men!!, I love this girl to die oh. I will jump in front of a train for her. She is my wify now.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by MrCork17: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
At my favourite Striiiip Club!! wink
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
sexkillz met his own at the mortuary
mrs chima met hers at beer parlour
tpia met hers at charley boy bus-stop
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
Public transport: Ilorin - Offa.

Rushed out of office 5.30 PM Friday evening, flew bike VI to MMA to catch a 6:30pm Arik flight to Ilorin, all to go and put finishing touches to a work-in-progress in Ilorin. The whole Saturday(next day) spent wooing her but no show. I missed my flight back to Lagos that Saturday evening and no Ilorin-Lagos flight on Sunday and I must be in office in Lagos Monday morning.

I decided to go to my hometown in Offa and pass the night before continuing to Lagos by road Sunday. I ended up meeting the destined one inside the bus that took me from Ilorin to Offa. And that is my sweetheart and wife today!

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by maasoap(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
I met her at a wedding ceremony. In fact, she wasn't the one I was eyeing among the bride's friends but the one I was attracted to left earlier than I expected. So, I was left with only one that stayed with the bride till night. And she turned out to be the right choice as the one I was intentionally monitoring had done her introduction before that day, I was later told.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by mujila: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Met at Secondary School. I was in form 5 She was in 4! Been married for 6 six years now with two kids!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2011
mujila:

Met at Secondary School. I was in form 5 She was in 4! Been married for 6 six years now with two kids!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
secondAry school love still exist?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
Atlantic Ocean
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Serpentine(f): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
At the bus station in my home town, where he was meeting a fellow Nigerian, a week after he arrived in the UK and his first time in my home area.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? by Scash(f): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
Avnt found a sweetheart angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Boys / Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery / "Heard Boobs Milk Cure Corona Virus"very Busty Lagos Lady Shares Her Boobs Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.